23.

Where is that brat girl right now? Out of curiosity ask my own self. I'm finally back at her house after fixing everything about me and Tzuyu. By the thought of Tzuyu, A smile form from my lips. It's definitely a relief that everything about us is already okay. I check the 4 squared transparent kitchen from the living room to see no one. It's already 7:30 am she should be awake and preparing for her schedule but where is that kiddo. Following the way to her room, I opened the door but I saw something I shouldn't have seen. I closed it right away. Sweats building up from my forehead and run through to my face. What was that? 

The fuck is wrong with that brat? sleeping with a girl inside her house? Is she damn serious. I shook my head. She's unbelievable. I walk back to the living room to see Mina already sitting on the couch. 

"So early?" She asked. I watch her caressing her forehead. Must be hangover. 

"Yeah, Nayeon has an early schedule today. I'll make coffee for you." I said and walk to the kitchen to prepare a coffee for everyone. They must be so drank. I made a coffee for her and went back to her direction, handing off the coffee to her. "here." 

"I see. Everything went well between you and Tzuyu?" She look at me with those sleepy and tired eyes of her. 

"Yep, Everything went well last night." I was confused why she knows but maybe Nayeon told her. Yeah that must be the answer. 

"Good for you." She answered back and walk to one of the rooms, holding the coffee on her right hand while swaying like crazy. What happened to them last night and they all so drank? Fuck, I need to wake her up. But she has someone with her, NAKED. Whatever I have to wake her up. 

"Hi Jeongyeon!" I composed myself before looking at her. Jeongyeon, be polite and friendly. 

"Hi Jisoo." I look at her and smiled. Yeah, that's right. The girl I saw sleeping next to Nayeon, NAKED is her. I don't care what happened to them. I just don't feel comfortable when this girl is around. 

"Nayeon is still sleeping. Want me to wake her up?" I shook my head. 

"No, I'll do it. You should grab some coffee for your hangover." without waiting for her answer. I went to Nayeon's room. Bitch, this girl is really mess. 

"YAH! IM NAYEON! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THE BED!" I shouted near her ears that made her flinch and glared at me while covering her ears. I chuckled. She's adorable. 

"What the fuck Jeongyeon! Why are you shouting! My god!" She yelled and throw the pillow to me. I catch it right away that made her groan even more. 

"You have a schedule bitch. Clean yourself now!" I said and arrange the scattered things on the floor. 

She groan even more and yelp. "My head hurts."

"Coffee?" A voice from the door, Well, I already know who it is. 

"Thanks Jisoo. Give it to me." Nayeon answered back and make herself comfortable. Resting, her head and back on the head board. 

"20 Minutes and make sure you are ready to go." I said and left not liking the scenery. Damn, Nayeon is still naked. Only a piece of cloth covering her body and it made me feel so angry. This is weird. 

I'm damn fucking stupid. 

_______________

Nayeon

"Get ready now. You're bodyguard is already mad." Jisoo teased upon watching Jeongyeon went out of the room. This girl is crazy, she's driving me crazy. 

"Let her be. My head still hurts and I really don't want to attend any schedules right now." I answered, not minding if Jeongyeon will get mad even more. I don't care. 

"Girl, I know you're still mad at her but I think you should be ready now, Look your manager is already calling you." I check my phone to see my manager's missed calls and his name flashed again.

I growled and stood up, Leaving my bed in a state of misery. "Fine. I'll fix my damn body now. You! Wear some decent clothes." I yelled and throw my pillow to throw. This bitch is sleeping naked next to me, without even thinking that I'm damn fucking a lesbian who will eat her anytime I want. 

"What? I'm too sexy? Too arousing? or you want my body?" She model in front of me while showing her half see through naked body.

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"You want to fuck me?" I glared at her and she chuckled. Showing a surrendered hands of her. Geez, Why do I'm tangled with this crazy girl? I never thought she has this side of her. Can't even recognize her personality now. 

I walk inside my bathroom, open the shower and let the water touch my body. Damn, My head hurts but what makes me feel more hurt is Jeongyeon, I saw her again, early this morning, I saw her again. The one who is causing me more pain, even more pain but I can't do anything. I'm not brave enough to tell her. I'm not brave enough to say that I love her.  I can fake my smile, I can fake each conversation we have, I can fake everything but not what I feel. I can't fake this when I always see her. I want her outside of my life but I can't help myself but let her stay. I'm stupid. 

God? Is this kind of torture? Is this kind of my pay for hurting someone back then? For hurting Tzuyu? If this is it, please make ma\e feel everything now, I want to get numb. I don't want to feel this pain anymore. I want Jeongyeon but Tzuyu, I can't, I can't no longer hurt the same person I caused pain back then. I can't hurt her again by being selfish. By wanting someone who owned by somebody else already. It's complicated. 

"YAH! IM NAYEON! YOU"VE BEEN THERE FOR ALMOST 30 MINUTES ALREADY!" Fuck! I've been spacing out.

"Fuck you Jeong! Give me 10 minutes more!" I shouted back. That bitch. this is all her fault. She's making me go crazy! 

IM NAYEON, Wake the fuck up!

__________________________________________________________________

A/N 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. AUTHOR A AND I ARE BOTH BUSY WITH OUR STUDIES. AUTHOR A WILL PROBABLY UPDATE SOON. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO YOU CAN READ OUR COMPLETED STORIES (COLD EYES AND COASTER LIFE) WE PROMISE TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR VOTING AND KEEP SUPPORTING OUR STORIES!  -AUTHOR J