16.

We both made our way to the restaurant. A lot of couples, guest and costumers are eating. Well, this place is quite popular when it comes to their food. We both takr our chairs, facing each other while reading the menu book. Expensive but a girl like IM NAYEON, it's just a coin.

"What do you want to eat Mademoiselle?" the waiter asked as Nayeon finally ordered for a steak.

"I'll have it too." I said and walk away from us. Such a rude waiter, She didn't even bothered to ask us more..

"She's jealous" My eyes averted to Nayeon who is smirking, like she won something over..

"Jealous?" I asked. Jealous about what?

"That waiter, I saw how she looks at you in amusement and got mad when you ordered the same thing with me." She explained and I chuckled. She's ridiculous.

"That's it? Your way too crazy, thinking that way. " I snickered and she chuckled. Jealous my ass, Speaking of Jealous, TZUYU! What, No, she's at fault and I don't have to explain my side to her. "What happened to Tzuyu and Mina by the way?" I asked innocently, I don't want her to smell that there is something is going on between me and Tzuyu.

"The girl might be needed some space. I heard something happened to her in Korea that made her come to have some rest." Something happened in Korea? That's must be our issue.

"She went here with someone she doesn't even know at all?" I snickered that made Nayeon look at me suspiciously, then I realized what I said.

"She doesn't know at all? What are you trying to say?" God, I thought she found something already..

"Well, I overheard awhile ago that they just meet" I said

"But we never talk about that. Tell me, what do you know?" She's now glaring at me. Fuck, she don't have to know anything.

"A-ah I'm a fan of Maknae Line. I know a lot of things of them" Nice excuse yoo Jeongyeon, how are you supposed to change the topic now.

"But being a fan doesn't include that you know their personal life" Yeah, that's right.

"Fine, I'll tell you." I sighed. There is nothing wrong telling her since she's working with them. Besides I know that I can trust her. She's looking at me, like I'm about to say something interesting. "Son Chaeyoung is my younger sister" I said that made her gasp. I thought so, she won't believe me, that girl who acts like a guy, with tons of martial arts belt, who is feminine is actually, a sister of a famous idol.

"Really?" She exclaimed and I nodded. "Your family really has the genes! Look, Chae is an idol and your quite popular on your job too." She said that made me shy. I'm literally blushing. Such a sweet talker.

The food arrived and we eat silently.

"Lets drink later? Our flight tomorrow is in the evening so we can still rest." Nayeon suggested and I just nodded while eating the last portion of my food.

"Why don't we ask Mina and Tzuyu to join us?" I asked.

"I doubt that. Tzuyu is still a minor and Mina has drink behavior" She answered while wiping her lips. That's true.

"Then, let's drink together." I said and she nodded right away.

_____

"Jeong can you get the beer inside the freeze?" Nayeon shouted and I grab five cans of beer. Well, We're going to drink. I walk to the living room, seeing a girl watching a horror movie while munching her crackers. I shook my head.

"Here" I handed her the beer after opening it and she grab it without looking at me. I sat next to her.

It's almost midnight and Tzuyu is atill not here. Where could be that girl right now? Well, she's probably flirting with Mina. I must admit, I'm hurt seeing her with someone else right now. I want to hug her but I'm afraid that I will hurt her, even though she already hirt my feelings.

"Earth to Jeongyeon!" Nayeon shouted right through my ears and I glare at her while rubbing it. Damn! It fucking hurts!

"What the!"

"What are you thinking and you've been spacing out?" She asked while sipping her beer.

"I'm watching the movie!" I shouted still rubbing my ears.

"Ah, the movie that already ended 20 minutes ago?" She snickered. I look away. Damn, I got caught by this freak. "Tell me, do you have a problem?" She sat in front of me.

"Let's just drink silently Nayeon." I said that made her pout. Such a cutie. Oh, shit? What did I say again? Cute? Hell no!

"Can you tell me more about you?" She asked while rubbing her nose.

"There is nothing special about me." I retorted.

"Well, let me tell you a story then. I'm a trainee back then when I meet this girl. She's really beautiful, stunning, elegant and well-mannered. I envy her. I always make fun of her. Sometimes I make her feel inferior towards me but I guess, It doesn't work, later on I found out that I already like her, No let me rephrase it, I already love her. I courted her, Gladly she also feel the same way. We dated secretly since it's not allowed. We've been together, happily. Until when my debut date got decided. I need to make a choice her or my dream, it's not like I have to choose, I can have it both, her and my dream but our company found out about it and decided to make me choose. I chose my dream over her. I know, I break her for doing that. I'm such a mess. I regret all the things I did to her." She started crying. I went to her side, hugging her from her side while rubbing her back. "I want to apologize. I want to her to know how much I love her but it's too late, she has someone else already." She continued while still crying. She must be in love with that girl.

"Do you still love her?" I asked but she's not answering. I look at her and she's already asleep. She must be tired. I smiled, she's aldo vulnerable inside. I carry her to the bed and put her slowly.

"Sleep well Nayeon" I said and walk outside of the room. Seeing a Tzuyu struggling, she's carrying Mina who is now drank.

"Let me help you" I said. She glance at me and nodded. I went to The other side and help her carry Mina to Nayeon's room. This two, well, their cousins. I headed out of the room first and sat down on the sofa, still drinking the last three cans of beer.

"Stop drinking" I didn't mind her presence. She sat next to me, I know she's staring at me. "Talk to me, please?"

"We have nothing to talk about." I coldly said and stood up. I feel her grip to my wrist.

"Please let's talk. I badly need your right now." She's crying. I shrugged it off.

"You have Mina" I said and yank her hands. Started walking to the kitchen.

"Grandma died." I stop upon hearing what she said. I know how much she loves her grandma. "Pinky, my cousin visited me here to comfort me since I can't go to Taiwan. Mom don't want .e to go that's why they sent Pinky and she's the one you saw that day sleeping beside me" My body frozed upon hearing her explanations, so all this time, I'm mad over her cousin? The hell is wrong with you, YOO JEONGYEON!

"Why you went here instead of Taiwan?" I asked still standing on thr same spot.

"Because you are here. You're the person I needed the most right now." She explained and I feel my knees trembling. I slowly walk back to the sofa and hugged Tzuyu.

"I'm sorry Tzuyu. I'm sorry babe for being mad, insensitive, stupid and fool. I'm really sorry" I said and hugged her tightly. I shouldn't have doubted her feelings to me.

"It's alright now, I have you already and forgiven me." She answered and hug me back. How can I be so stupid?

"But why are you with Mina?"
She pull out from the hug and look at me, I wipe her tears.

"Jihyo eonni send her with me since Mina knows about Switzerland. Chaeng and Dahyun has schedules and Jihyo eonni is busy." Aigoo, my tall baby.

"You want me to come with you to Taiwan?" I asked and she nodded.

"Then, let's go there after 2days. I'll just ask for a leave to the company and I'll come with you" I retorted and she kiss me. I kissed her back. God, I missed her so much!

"Let's sleep" I said and cuddled with her on the sofa.