2.

Nayeon

"Nayeon, you will be out after an hour" My manager informed me but I just shrugged it off and continue browsing through my SNS accounts while my hair stylist fixing my beautiful hair.

My search engine is still trending. Including the fan meeting event that will happen today.

"Nayeon, did you rehearse already?" Manager oppa asked me but I just ignore his question. He give up and continue what he is doing awhile ago. When I don't want to talk, I don't want to talk.

"Aren't you being rude my dear cousin?" That voice. I look at her and saw her gummy smile but iritated face but it doesn't lessen her beauty. The usual her.

"Shut up Mina." I hissed and continue browsing pictures from yesterday's event.

"Is that how you welcome your favorite cousin?" She retorted.

"Welcome my ugly cousin. Happy?" I asked and flash a bored face

"Better than before" she winked and i just roll my eyes. She's lovely but annoying at the same time.

"When did you arrived?" I asked. She used to live in America since she is a ballerina, model and singer there. She rarely visit me here in Korea but not when she has a time to ruin my beautiful and peaceful life.

She sat down next to me.
"Just now." She answered my question and smile.

"And what is your business here? I don't recall you having a business here during this month" I let my hair stylist go so I can talk privately with my cousin, Mina.

"A girl." She retorted.

It gives me sudden energy.

" A girl? When did you become interested with that girl?" I asked in amusement. She never get interested to anyone that easily. She must be someone who caught her attention.

" A week ago. I saw here in America with her friends but couldn't ask her name but I found out that she's here in Korea after posting her picture on my SNS" she smirked. Perks of being popular ass. She has tons of followers and fans.

" What is here name?" I asked, Smiling like a beautiful idiot queen.

"Zhou Tzuyu" my eyes widened.

"What is her name again?!" I asked in surprise.

"Zhou Tzuyu. Why? You know her?" Of course I know that name! That beautiful and gorgeous name.

"She's working in our company. She's an idol, a member of a girl group named Twice. She's drop dead gorgeous. No wonder why she got your attention" i explained and smiled. Raising my eyebrows.

"Yes! You know her! Can you introduce me to her?" She flash a puppy eyes and pouted.

"Gross." I said and smirked. "Of course, I let you meet her"

"Thanks my dear beautiful cousin!" She exclaimed but I just gave her a meaningful look.

"You can't make a favor without a return don't you?" She sighed.

"You know me well my dear cousin. I don't do free service." I retorted..

"Spill it before I change my mind"

"You mean before I change my mind?" I questioned and she frowned immediately. I chuckled. "Simple, the usual"

"Oh! No problem!" She exclaimed.

"But you have a problem. She's straight" I said.

"Even ruler can be break. So that principle? I will also break that. Watch me." she proudly said and bowed. I just gave her a bored look.