9.

Jeongyeon/Kyungkwan

"What the hell happened to her?" I asked Nayeon's friends while checking her. She's damn wasted right now. "How much did she drank already?" I hold Nayeon on her shoulder. While looking at her friends. Jennie is also wasted.

The moment I entered the room, I saw Nayeon, making out with this Jennie girl. She almost strip the latter one for fucking christ sake. How can a celebrity like her wrecklessly do this kind of shit.

"She took the glass with spike. I forgot to tell her. And she drank two glass of it" The girl answered while smirking.

I shook my head. "Holy shit Nayeon!" I hissed as I saw her cling to Jennie, trying to grab the latter one's collar. She's really wasted.

"I'm going to bring them home" I said to the girls in front of me who is busy making out. This is ridiculous. I'm just seeing it live.

"Okay cutie." The girl with red hair and continue doing her business with the blonde girl and has green highlight on her hair.

I went out and asked some help from the bartender to carry Jennie which is obliged. I carry Nayeon, like a bride and cover her face to avoid rumors when we pass through the crowd. I should protect my client for possible rumors and distraction.

I manage to put them on the backseat of my car and started the engine right away as I gave a tip to the one who helped me.

I shook my head in disbelief as I saw them making out again. Like what the actual fuck? They just meet for fucking sake awhile ago. I'm bloody screaming and cursing them on the deepest part of my brain.

I focus my pace on the road and let them do what they want to do. I heard Nayeon moan, that's hot, actually, gross.

I opened the radio to listen a song t distract myself but the song playing is really not good for someone who is watching a live scene right now. I turned off the radio right away and just hummed my favorites songs. I manage to get home with this two doing SOMETHING behind me. I carry Nayeon, who already passed out and leave Jennie to the other guards. I told them to put her on the guest room.

Nayeon is mumbling something that I couldn't understand at all. I put her on the bed and remove her hills. Including her warmer jacket.

"Should i change her clothes?" I asked myself. Fuck Jeongyeon, what will you say when she get up and realize her clothes is no longer the same. Whatever. I should let her rest.

"Don't go. Please don't let me go, Tz..."

What is this girl saying? I scratch my nape and went out of her room. She must be missing someone.

I walk to my room and dialed Tzuyu's number. She's not answering. Maybe she's busy. I tried to dial Jihyo and she answered it right away.

"Hello Jihyo. Where is Tzuyu?" I asked caressing my forehead

/On the room. She's sleeping/

"Is she alright? I left her awhile ago. I need to rush for work." I said and let my back fall on my bed.

/She's alright. Besides she understand. Don't worry. We will be here to accompany your girl./

"Thanks Jihyo" I said and hang up the call. I closed my eyes. I think I should rest. I'm tired of this shit.

____

I woke up with the sunlight beam through my face. It's morning. I stood up and lazily walk to the kitchen. I need some coffee to freshen up. I'm having a bad headache right now.

"You're awake."

"Ah! You startled me." I hissed. It's Nayeon with her jogging outfit. She's sipping her coffee. I walk to the fridge and I grab a bottle of cold water. I think this is better for my headache.

"What happened last night?" I chuckled at her question. She must gone crazy.

"Besides of YOU being wasted and crazy, nothing more." I said, pointing out the YOU word to her.

"That's good. By the way, I will be having a vacation overseas for two straight weeks. Probably in Switzerland and Japan."

"Enjoy" I shrugged off.

"And you're coming with me." I look at her side. Me? Coming with her? Hell no. I don't want to spend my vacation with her. Not gonna happen.

"It's not part in the contract." I muttered. I don't want to go with her.

"But protecting me is part of the contract. You're coming with me whether you like it or not." I rolled my eyes. I don't have a choice then.

"Alright. When are we doing this?"
I drink the water.

"Tomorrow." I spit out the water on my mouth and look at her.

"Are you kidding me?" I questioned. This is ridiculous.

"Do i look like I'm fucking kidding here?" Yeah, she's damn serious.

"I'll go home today. I need my stuff. And please, don't go out. Don't do stupid things again" I said and she nodded.

I went to my room grabbing my keys. I should take a bath in our house so I can see Tzuyu before I spend my two weeks with Nayeon.

____

"Tzuyu?" I yelled, as i enter the house. It's messy. The girls are wasted, again. I shook my head.

I walk to our room and saw Tzuyu sleeping....

With someone....

"Tzuyu?" I called her out. She lazily got up and look at me.

"Jeongyeon!" She excitedly exclaimed. But I remain stern and giving her a black aura. Who's that person beside her!

She noticed it and look on her side. She was also shock.

That's it. I turn around and went outside. I heard Tzuyu yelled my name. The girls woke up because of that and saw the mess.

"Jeongyeon, let me explain" she said, grabbing my wrist but I shove it away. I close my eyes. I don't want to cry in front of her. I don't want her to see me cry.

"Keep that." I said and run outside of the house. She's crying. I heard her cry. The girls also shouted my name but i decided to run away. I decided not to listen. I decided to break my ownself.

____________________
A/N

Sorry for updating late, I. I'm really busy for Tzuyu's birthday project. But i promise to update once a week or two times a week. Thanks for the vote and comment guys.