17.

Jeongyeon

We arrived at Seoul early this morning and all media is already waiting for her to land. This is going to be insane. I keep blocking them from interviewing the girl. I even asked security to help me but it's not enough. A lot of media personnel is here just to ask her stupid questions.

"Nayeon is it true that someone tried to harm you?"

"Nayeon who is this lover?"

"Where did you actually come from and went back so early?"

I blocked them and hold Nayeon's shoulder as I walk pass by them. Covering my face as I don't want them to capture me.

Nayeon suddenly shouted and I look at her to see a girl slap her. My eyes widened and pushed the girl causing a lot of commotion. I look at Nayeon and she's trying to contain herself. I covered her face with my jacket. "Let's go" I said and pushed the person in front of me. I'm being out of patience already.

"That slap is not enough you bitch! You're not good for Jaebum oppa!" Nayeon stop on her tracks and the media started capturing the whole scenario again. I held Nayeon's wrist. I know she will talk back.

"It's you who is with Jaebum oppa in Japan! We have pictures and you don't deserve him bitch!" The girl was about to slap Nayeon again so I blocked it using my hand. She glared at me. "Who are you!" She yelled.

"And who are you?" I asked back. She look so flustered but tried to remain calm.

"Answer me first!" I'm really out of my grip already.

"I'm Jeongyeon, A bodyguard and the girl you just slap and accused a flirt is my VIP. Now, answer me." She started trembling. Bitch I know she can't do anything against me. "You're just a fan. You don't have the right to enter Jaebum's life. It's his personal life. You  don't also have the right to slap a person and accused them. It can make you go to jail." I said and shove her hand away and hold Nayeon's hand. Leaving the crowd. The company's van is already waiting for us and I let Nayeon enter first as the media keeps following us. As she already settled and sat next to her. Her manager is already with us.

"Why did you do that?" Nayeon's voice is cracking up. She's about to cry. I hold her hand.

"Because I know the truth." I said and she rested her head to my shoulder. Her manager is looking at me . I know he has a question. Nayeon fall asleep.

"Jeongyeon! You're name is trending!" Pinky Manager exclaimed and I grab his phone to see my name is really trending also Nayeon's name. I click the article and saw a video of me defending Nayeon to that girl. Fucking tape! I scrolled down and read some comments.

+0986.. Who is he?
+7363.. Nayeon's Boyfriend?
+0947.. is she a boy or a girl?
+9847... I need a night in shining armor like Jeongyeon.
+8474.. I love him already

Fuck!
"What did I do?" I whispered to myself but Pinky Manager heard it.

"You're popular already" he said and I just look down. I've been trying to hide myself all this time and just got trending after that incident?

What do you expect Jeongyeon! A lot of Media covered that scene! I pull my hair as I feel so frustrated of the situation.

We arrived at the company. I tried to wake up Nayeon..

"Wake up now. We are here." I said and she lazily got up and went out of the car. We entered the building and everyone is smiling at me. Creepy!

"What are they looking at you?" Nayeon asked as she yawned. I found it cute.

"Well, this mas is trending right now." Pinky manager said and I sighed.  Chaeyoung suddenly stop in front of us and now glaring at me. She probably know already.

"I'll talk to her first." I said and Nayeon nodded. Following her manager. I followed Chaeyoung and we both ended up in a dance room.

"You have something to tell me don't you?!" I look away. Aish, this cub is really scary when she's mad.

"I-i.."

"You got hit by a bullet right?! Why you didn't tell me! I'm worried sick because of you!" She started crying already. I went to her and hug her right away.

"I'm alright. Don't worry." I said and she started calming herself.

"You're trending" she teased and I glared at her. This is the Chaeyoung I know.

"I don't give a shit about it." I answered.

"Well, i have my sister being a celebrity too." She laughed. "By the way, did you and tzuyu talked already?" I remembered, we sorted things out before I left her in Switzerland..

"We talked already and we're fine." I said and she smiled.

"It's a relief." She said. My phone ring and I saw Nayeon's name on the screen.

"Go. I think they will discuss something to you" She said and I nodded. Running towards the room of the president.

I arrive and saw them smiling. JYP Gestured me to sit.

"So, Jeongyeon, what you did is really good. Now, I'll be honest with you. I want you to be Nayeon's girlfriend in public instead of bodyguard. " I suddenly started laughing and they look at me in confusion. I stop.

"I think you're serious." I said that made them nodded. I look at Nayeon and she's also not in the mood. Probably, she likes it or hate the idea.

"I don't want to." I answered and they all look at me. Even Nayeon. " Let me explain, I know Nayeon is a celebrity but I have the right to decline any offer that me harm to me. Besides none of the rumors are true so why don't you release a statement that it's all not true and stop using me?" I said that made them look so sad.

"I think we are clear. Let's go now Jeongyeon." Nayeon hold my wrist and dragged by her. We heard them shouted our name but Nayeon didn't bother to stop. She's mad? Ah, maybe she's tired already.