24.

Jeongyeon

I've never been stupid since then but look at this mess I've caused after arguing with that bitch! She throw all her things in the car without even bothering to fix it on the right place. She's getting really out of hand!

"Why are you still working with Nayeon?" I suddenly jump out of the car after hearing the voice and saw Mina standing next to me while leaning on the car.

I composed myself and continue fixing Nayeon's mess.

"Why? Should I quit? There is nothing wrong between us and we already sort things out." I replied.

"But Tzuyu is really jealous of her" I put the clothes I'm holding and look at her side. Confused.. Tzuyu's never said this things to me. She said she's alright. Fucking Jeongyeon of course she won't tell you.

"If that's the case we should talk it one day." I answered. I shouldn't get irritated about this.

"You should. You might lose her." She said and left me. We are not even close. Tsk..

"Yah! Why aren't you finish doing that!" And here comes the brat. I think I should quit. This bitch!

"Can you help me instead of babbling nonsense?!" I rolled my eyes as I saw her took the front seek, put earphones on her ears and closed her eyes.

I shouldn't have accepted this crazy job from the very first place. After fixing her things I alk towards the driver seat and drove off.

_____________

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" I jump off the couch and run to Nayeon who is laughing so hard while holding her tummy. I flashed an irritated face and drag her to an empty room..

"Why are you doing this!"

"Jeong..yeon.."

I've had enough! The whole day she keeps irritating and playing around!

I pushed her to the wall and lean closer to her face. I saw her gulp. This is not cool.

"The next time you play around, I'll definitely punish you." I said and
lean back. Her face is really shock and can't even utter a single word. I smirked. I finally took my revenge. I turn around an walk out of the room to see a confused staff. I shrugged it off and walk out.

_______

Nayeon

What the fuck was that? Did she just? Get on your senses Im Nayeon! You look like a crazy bitch right now. Fucking, my heart is racing. I'm damn fucking sweating! She really did that! Why I'm like this?

Calm yourself. It's nothing. She has a girlfriend. She has Tzuyu. Don't get swayed. She's just trying to take a revenge on you.

"You okay bitch?" What the!

"Yah! Are you out of your mind Sana? And what the hell are you doing here? When did you get here?" I ask and seat down the floor. Looking at her intently.

"I was sleeping when I heard your Noise.. damn your boy is damn fucking hot. Can I get her?" I glared at her. She raised her hand and chuckled.

"You're whipped." She retorted.

"Damn you Sana. Get your ass out of her!"

"Why don't you get out?" She said.

"You will go out or I'll rip your ass out of here?"  I irritably said and she walks out while laughing. Damn this fucking heart of mine. This is making go crazy!

"Aren't you going out?"

"What the hell!"

"Oopz? You have to go out now. You still have schedule." She said and flashed a devilish smile.

"I'm not going anywhere!" I shouted.

"Are you trying to mess with me again?" Damn it! I'm loosing this play!

"Fucking Insane!" I shouted and stood up. Shoving her out of my way and walk ahead without looking at her. The staff is miling and I just glared at them. They all look away. Bitch! This is all Jeongyeon's fault.

I enter the car and waited for the bitch. She's smiling and that's what I hate the most.. it's making my heart race like crazy.. it's pounding so much!

"Towel.. you're drooling" she throw her towel and smirk. Bitch? I'm really drooling?

"I'm not!" I shouted and put my earphone.

I heard her chuckled and drive off not minding me. I remained silent and let her go on.

We stop at the company building. Entering at the back door, I saw my manager and Chaeyoung waiting for us.

"Chaeyoung!" I exclaimed and hug her. We are close, supee close back then but everything changed.

"Nayeon eonni, you okay?" She ask and hug me back.

"I am not. Jeongyeon is an ass" I honestly said and she chuckled.

"I'm not an ass. It's just that you're a bitch." Jeongyeon retorted that made Chaeyoung laugh.

"I never though you can be this so close." She shook her head.

"Jeongyeon." A voice echoed from the two dimensional door. It's no other than Tzuyu. That tall maknae of Maknae line. Jeongyeon's girlfriend, my ex, Tzuyu..

"Nayeon, you can go first." Jeongyeon said and I just nodded. Chaeyoung walks with me.

I know I'm happy awhile ago But now, I'm broken again. I never thought I could be this broken, broken so bad that I wish I could just die.

"I know you're not okay Eonni. I know how much you love Tzuyu back then. I know how hard it is for you but always remember we are still here for you." She reassured.

"Thank you Chaeng" I said before entering the room where Pdnim is waiting for me, for us.

"Good Day Pdnim." I bowed and seat next to him.

"Where is Jeongyeon?"

"She's with Tzuyu. Why?"

"We have to discuss your set-up already. The whole nation thinks you are in a relationship with her. We can't ruin any reputation. Not Tzuyu or You." He explained.

"And what are you trying to imply Pdnim?" I already have a hunch and I know this is not a good idea.

"We will release a statement that you and Jeongyeon is dating. Just 3 months and we will end everything so, she have her life free from anything. She can date Tzuyu secretly."

"That's not a good idea!" I shouted. Jeongyeon will never agree and Tzuyu, she will get hurt.

"I'm not asking your opinion. I need Tzuyu and Jeongyeon's answer." He sternly said.

"Hello Pdnim." Jeongyeon came in with Tzuyu.

"Let's do it." She said and hold Tzuyu's hand tightly.

"Then it's settled." Pdnim said and went out of the room.

"Are you out of your mind?" I confronted her. She's Insane! Fucking insane!

"I just did what is best for Tzuyu." She answered and drag Tzuyu out of room.

"Are you even aware that I'm also hurt by your decision and actions Jeongyeon?" I whispered to myself and let a sigh out.