3.

Nayeon

I'm resting my body when suddenly my manager oppa came in with an awful aura coming from him. I bet, He got scolded from the management.

"Nayeon, are you okay?" He ask looking at me with his concern look.

"Should I answer your question?" I ask that made him look down. "I'm alright. How about you? Is everything alright with the management? "

"They want to halt all your schedules for the meantime. They can't take rest your safety and your life especially now that the culprit is still out there waiting for a perfect timing to kill you.. " That's a good news for me. I can finally rest from all the busy schedules.

"Is that so? Then you can have your vacation too." I said and smirk. Getting almost killed by a random stupid stalker of mine is a good thing. I should thank him for making this vacation of mine.

"I can take a vacation only if someone will follow you around while I'm gone. Your bodyguards will follow you when you got out but you still need someone." He said while fixing his coat.

"I got my private bodyguard with me." I replied that made him nod in agreement. "What is his name again? I forgot to ask him awhile ago."

"Yoo Kyungkwan. He is a good bodyguard. Anyway, you can discharge now. I'll go and fix your bills." He said and went out.

Yoo Kyungkwan, He has a nice name for a boy. He is something.

The door open and half of his body was pecking. His iritated face is back again.

"You, get ready. We will be discharge today. Also prepare a room for me in your house. I don't want to sleep in a couch. Also, give me all the details of your personal schedules" He said and left again. Closing the door in a loud sound.

"Who is he to boss around? I can't believe this." I shook my head and seated. I'm his boss, his job and mostly his business and he is like that? His getting into my nerves.

"Nayeon you ready?" Manager oppa came back.

"Fire that Yoo Kyungkwan right away!" I hissed. Throwing my back to him and lead the way for us.

"If you do that, you can't go outside and roam around." Manager oppa explains. I frown. My eyebrows raise. I stopped and glared at him.

"Find me a new one!" I hissed.

"If you want me to get fired tell me directly to my face and don't boss around with your manager who just want your safety. If you don't like me, fine I'll quit." He said and grab my bag from my manager and left again.That jerk! Why he always talk and leave me hanging!

"Did you see that? I can't stand that absurb man!" I hissed and he just laugh. "Why are you laughing?!" I glared at him.

"Seems like you found your match already and because of that I won't fire him." He left too. I clinch my fist and gawk. Men are so bad! They are all jerk!

"I'll make his life like a hell."

__________

"Get off the car first mister bodyguard." I instructed him.

"I know what to do, so don't tell me what to do." He hissed. He get off the car and slam the door.

"What a jerk" I hissed.

He walk to my door. Looking around. Why? He won't open the door for me? It seems like. Tsk.
I opened the door and push his shoulder.
"Be a gentleman you jerk" I hissed and walk first.

Is life like this? Why is he a jerk and stupid? Oh god. I don't want to be with him.

________

Jeongyeon/Kyungkwan

"Are you alright kyungkwan?" The manager asked me as he park the car.

"I'm alright." I answered back and smiled.

"I'm going to apologize about Nayeon. She pushed you forgetting that you have injury in your arms." That bitch. She pushed me too strong and my arms hurt so much. Fuck, I have a wound coming from that bullet i took for her.

"It's really okay. I can stand that girl." I replied that made him smile.

"Finally, someone can't tolerate her attitude came." He said that brought me in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He did not answer my question and pat my shoulder. I growled. Can they stop it? The fuck, it hurts. For Pete's sake.

I shook my head and followed him. He opened the door, revealing a beautiful house.

"This is her house. It has 24/7 surveillance camera and has 10 guards, guarding the whole grounds. There is one canine unit too. You only have to do is secure her safety inside and when she's outside the house. Report all the things she do and make sure that she will avoid trouble to avoid controversy." He explained. I'm listening while roaming my eyes around.

"I think she can avoid that controversy. She knows that it will end her whole career. One thing, do you already know the culprit?" I asked and face him.

"We are still investigating. You can also help us while you are around with her. It's only for three months and its up to you if you will continue your contract." He explained and motion to follow him.

"We can go to your company building right?" I asked. Making sure that I will see someone there.

"She needs to report everyday, so yes and you will escort her all way out. "

"I understand." I said. He motion to enter the house. It's really beautiful but plain and simple. I thought it's something fancy. The color is black and white. The interior is frequently used but it's also unique. It has something like originality. "Where is my room by the way?" I asked. Sleeping in the couch is not my thing.

He laughed. "That room next to Nayeon." Who pointed and I nodded.

I walk over and opened the door. It's something like a guest room or something that is more than that.

"You can use that room but make sure to clean it." I voice from no other done Im Nayeon.

"Don't worry, I'm not tidy like you." I said and closed the door right in front of her face. I throw my bag to my bed.

"YOO KYUNGKWAN!" I heard her shouted my name.

I chuckled and close my eyes. I NEED A FUCKING REST.

_______

"Did you see that manager oppa? He slam the door right in front of my face. You think I can stand that guy? He boss around. He make me feel angry and mad. He make me want to kill him. " I whined but he just laugh. "Aish!" I growled from frustration and went to my room.

I think I should rest. I Said to myself. Throwing my body to my bed and closed my eyes.

_____________
A/N

I just love how Jeongyeon/kyungkwan boss around. Hahahaah