29.

After a long day of doing pranks and stupid things in life, we ended up in a secluded place out of the woods. Well, this place is her hide out according to that bitch. It has a long pool and surrounded with trees and plants. Here in the terrace where I can see a beautiful view of the city from above. Its already dark and I can see the silhouette. Its so cold too. I wonder how she found this place and built her home here. I'm loving it anyway.

"Enjoying the view?" A voice from behind and who else would it be? aside from her nanny that is taking good care of this house, this Brat is the one I am defining.

"Yeah." I said in a calm voice and seated in the dancing chair. I don't know what its name. "How did you find this place by the way?"

"Tzuyu" She said and avoided my gaze. So its Tzuyu.

"Go on. I want  to listen more." I said and that made her flash a weak smile.

"When we are together, she said she wants to have a house above the city where trees and flowers surrounds it. She is weak of colds but she wants to see the whole view of the city every night when the dark eats the light. I still remember when she said, she wants to live in that house with me. I was busy building this house. Its my gift for our anniversary when shits happened and we broke up. No, I mean, I have to broke up with her." She said with a sad smile on her voice.

"Then you continued building this place even if its already a shit?" I asked.

"Yes. That time I am still hoping that we will get back together. but we never and it is all my fault." I guess She suffered too. But who I can blame anyway.

"Do you still love her?" I asked without a hint of jealousy or madness. I just want to know. Maybe my inner self wants to know my stand.

"Yes, not until you came."
That stops me.

"You know we can't right? I love Tzuyu and I can't hurt her." I said with a crack on  my voice. Did it just really happened?

"I know. That shits. When your ex has a new one and that new one is the one you love too. Isn't it a shit? Its my fault anyway. I let myself fall in love with you, alone." She look at me in the eye. I know shes hurting. But what else can I do?

Without realizing what I did, I'm already in front of her. Yoo Jeongyeon, You're nuts.

------------------
Third POV's

Jeongyeon started to lean closer and claim Nayeon's lips that made her flinch. Its not like she don't like it. But the fact that Jeongyeon is kissing her and she has Tzuyu made her feel bad. But she's loving the feeling. But this isn't right.

A sudden phone ring made them stop what they are doing.
Jeongyeon took out her phone from her pocket to see someone's name. It is Tzuyu. They are both shocked and realized what they did.

"Answer her call now. I'll just go get some coffee." Nayeon said and left the girl in pain.

Jeongyeon answered the phone.

"Jeongyeon, I need you." She heard Tzuyu's voice. She knows the girl is crying.

"Wait for me. I'll be there." Without saying anything to Nayeon, she run outside of the house and grab a motor.

Nayeon saw it and she realized that in the end she's losing.

--------

Nayeon's Pov

I know that what Kyeungkwan and I have is nothing. He loves Tzuyu and hurting the girl I once loved is not part of my intention. I want her happy and I am taking it away again from her. What should I do? I love Kyeungkwan but Tzuyu, Tzuyu I once broke her heart. I'm a fucking mess. I always messed up.

"Do you love that boy who just come with you?" I look back to see Sunmi, My nanny looking at me in the eye with a worried look.

"I do sunmi. But life is bad." I said. I can't hide my pain because it is the truth. I am in pain.

"You want to share it with Nanny?" She asked with a smile. I nodded.

"Do you still remember the girl I really love? The reason why I built this house? The one you also like being with me? My Tall Baby?"

"Tzuyu" She said.

"Yes, That boy who is with me, is Tzuyu's boyfriend and that boy is the one who is making me feel love again. My heart beats for him right now. I don't know why, When it started and why it has to be him."

She suddenly hug me. " Bunny baby, Make things right. You know what is right and wrong right? I trust in you that you will do the right thing."

"I know Nanny. Thank you.'

" Do you want to be alone?" I nodded.

When she is no longer in my sight, I sighed. I'll make things right. Without even thinking, I dialled my managers number.

"Manager-nim, Book a flight tomorrow. Let's sign the contract in L.A." I said and hang up. I think this is the best way to do. Run away again just like before.

I am sorry Kyeungkwan for making you confused.
I am sorry Tzuyu for coming back and tried to ruin you again.

I hope this thing that I am going to do is right. Yes, it is the right thing to do.
-----------------

A/N

Loving this new update? Anyways, Thank you for waiting. After a long long long years without updating, here it is. We are ready to make you go gaga again. What will happen next? Stay tuned!

#2Yeon or #JeongTzu Voteeeeee now!