25.

Nayeon

"Give me your bag, I'll carry it for you" I don't know if this is all because of what she said yesterday that she will do it or maybe she's just doing this for me. I'm curious... to know the answer.

"Earth to Nayeon." She waved her hand on my face. I brought back to my senses and pass my bag to her. She's carrying it while assisting me to enter the car. Seriously, I like this but I know this is also not real.

I watched her run to the driver seat and enter the car with a smile on her face. I missed those genuine and natural smile of her. It's been ages.

"Your manager told me to bring you at lotte for your fansigning. Are you aware of that? She asked and fix her seatbelt.

"I am. Let's go." I said and look away. I'm nervous, afraid and sad. This thing will never last. Can never last. I can never fall for this..... AGAIN.

I heard her humming while focusing on the road.

Minutes later, we arrived at the parking area, only to see medias waiting for us to arrive.This is gonna be hella big chaos.

"Are you ready to face the world with me again?" I frozed. Is this a joke? "So, Nayeon?"

"Ah, Yeah. Let's Go." I said and she went out to open the door. Lending me her hand. I grab it right away and she guided me to hop out of the car. Flashing a beautiful smile to everyone. I'm really a good actress. I'm acting like everything is alright.

"Nayeon? Is it true you're officially dating Mr. Yoo Jeongyeon?" A media from MBC asked.

"Ah..."

I feel she squeezed my hands. I look at he and she nodded.

"Can I answer the question?" She asked. "I am officially dating her." Pain creeps into my heart. If only this things are real, I'm the happiest girl in the world.

"How about Tzuyu? There is a rumors that you guys are dating for how many years already?" She suddenly tense up. Fuck, I know she doesn't want to lie.

"Ah. We will go now." I said and guided Jeongyeon towards the entrancd of the mall, without looking back. She can't lie. Because she knows Tzuyu will really get hurt once she did. I should be the one to handle this situation carefully, I'm the one who is at fault.

We entered the mall without any media watching and lurking around us.

I faced her. "It's okay. You didn't lie to everyone, especially to Tzuyu. Smile now. Everything will be alright. After three months this things will end at the right place." I assured her and left her. It's really a pain for me. Because, I love her. It's my fault for loving her. It's my fault for dragging them into this mess.

I stop when I suddenly feel a hand on my wrist. I look back to see Jeongyeon with those serious and determined eyes.

"I'm your boyfriend. I should be leading the way for you." I smiled. Maybe, I should enjoy things while I can. Coz in the right time, she will be back to her rightful owner.

"You're right. Let's go, Yeoni." I said and cling my arms onto her. Walking side and side while the fans finally saw us and waving towards us.

__________________

"Ah! I'm tired!" I suddenly blurted out after I enter the dressing room. After three hours of fansigning and talking with fans, it's really tiring. All I can do is to whine.

"Why don't you rest first?" I heard her voice. I turned around to see her seating on the couch. I walk towards her and seated next to her.

"Should I?" I asked and she nodded. She guided my head to her lap. I just let her.

"Yes, you should. I'll wake you up when we were about to go." She said and I nodded. I feel her hands stroking through my hair. She's really sweet and caring.

"Yeoni?"

"Hmmm?" I heard her hummed. My eyes closed but I'm imagining that she's looking at me. I hope so.

"You think everything will be alright?" I asked out of nowhere.

"You just said awhile ago. Everything will be alright. You don't have to worry too. Trust me and I will trust you. Let's work things out." She answered.

"How about Tzuyu?"

"She will be alright. Don't worry. We already sort things out." Her phone vibrated. "Let me take the call" I let her go and rested my head on the pillow that she left.

That must be Tzuyu.

I closed my eyes and let the drowsiness engulf me. Everything will be alright.

________

Jeongyeon

"Yoo Jeongyeon!!!!!!" I heard a loud scream on the other line. I left Nayeon on the couch to answer this damn call from no other than Thomas!

"What the fuck Jihyo! I can hear you! Stop shouting!" I hissed.

"Bro, you're trending again! Look at Naver search you're at number one! The gentleman of the century! Woah!" She's happy. This damn thomas is happy mocking me!

"Shut up! You think I like it?" I retorted.

"You don't but the whole nation has there eyes on you. Bitch, you have to be careful. Especially that no one knows that you're a girl!"

"Bitch, a lot of people kNows that I'm a girl. "

"But the nation? They don't know. Lucky that you're working at JYP. You're friends won't tell since they are compensated."

"Well, that's good. But anyway, I don't have a shit even if they found out that I'm a girl."

"Bitch, Nayeon's fans will be furious! Aren't you scared of her sasaengs? How about her assasin? Remember? She has all those danger. You have to be careful too." And there you go. She nagging me again. Bitch kNows how to irritate the hell out of me.

"Fine. I will. Now, okay? Hang up. I have to go." I said and ended the call.

Things is really complicated now. It's gettig more dangerous and twisted when time fast. Who would have think.

Nayeon please endure the pain while I'm still twisted.

_________________________________________
A/N

Midterm exam ends! And next week is vacation. We will update by now and starting to hype up our stories. Updates..

Different worlds - tomorrow (or if A will updatd today that must be a bonus)
Cold Eyes - Revision and editing will start soon. Stay tuned. Also a sequel is already on our drafts! Wait for us!
TWICE Otp - We are still accepting guys. But you have to wait arasseo? Reminder, TWICE OTP IS ONLY FOR TWICE X TWICE STORY. IF THERE IS OTHER GROUP MEMBERS TO BE INCLUDED WE WILL STILL END THE STORY WITH TWICE MEMBERS.
My bodyguard - update will start today.

Enjoy!
Thank you for the votes and comments.
Mostly, THANK YOU FOR WAITING!