20.

Nayeon

Two day, Two fucking days without Jeongyeon. We haven't talk. She won't answer any of my calls and messages and it's so fucking frustrating! When will she comeback? Aish! Boring and frustrating!

"Get your ass out of the bed." Mina shouted as she lean her back on the door. Jennie and Mina been here for almost 2 days already. They won't stop bothering me.

"What? Why?" I stated and just stared at her. My life is boring without Yoo Jeongyeon.

"You have a fucking schedule if you forgot! Damn girl, your manager been nagging me to wake you up!" She yelled and throw her pouch to me and landed on my stomach.

"I don't want to go." I throw tantrums. I'm so fucked up. Don't want to do anything today.

"Bich, it's your photoshoot for your newest commercial. Don't let me drag you out of the bed!" She glared at me and went out. Slamming the door, I shook my head. Damn, I really don't want to go but I don't have any choice. I sighed.

Jeongyeon, please comeback now. It's so boring without you.

I prepared my things, fixing myself and went out of the room after an hour. I saw Jennie watching movie, Mina preparing some foods and my manager smiled as he saw me walking down.

"Let's go." He stated and I just rolled my eyes.

"Mina, did you prepare my coffee?" I asked and she pointed my tumblr using her pouty lips.

"That's ice coffee bich and please don't forget to drink your meds, I'll kill you if you won't take it!" She's like a nagging mother again. What I like about her is, she's so sweer towards me. Well, she's the only person I have right now.

"Alright mom" i snickered and drag my manager out of the house.

"When will Jeongyeon back?" I started the conversation, opening the door and hop in.

"Awhile ago. Probably on her way to the location." He answered. I remained silent. I sip my coffee and rested my head. I want to sleep. I'm still sleepy. My lazy ass.

I woke up from a noise coming from my manager's phone.

"Okay, we will be there after the photoshoot" he said and hang it up.

"What was that?" I asked and stretched myself.

"We have a problem but let's talk about it later and focus on your photoshoot. Let's go." I just nodded. Still confused. I followed him as we enter the studio, I saw Jeongyeon standing near the table. I walk to her side.

"Aren't you going to say Hi to me?" I said and she look at my side. Eh? Why is she frowning.

"Nayeon, be ready." My manager told me and drag Jeongyeon out of the studio. I shrugged it off and went to my stylist.

Why is she like that? She didn't miss me?

"Miss Nayeon, congratulations." I glance at the staff and she's smiling. I just nod and close my eyes since my stylist already doing her thing to me. What was that?

______

Jeongyeon

Tzuyu and I arrived at the airport early in the morning. She covered herself with cap and facemask. I also did the same thing.

Trying to cover ourself from the media. Walking out from the departure area, A sudden flash invade my eyes, that I know it's coming from a lens, and damn i hope it's not us.

"Tzuyu can you pose?" My eyes widened as someone shouted of Tzuyu's name. Someone recognized Tzuyu! Of course you stupid, she's a celebrity.

Tzuyu stopped and pose for them, me, I avoided her position and walk pass over her but too bad, someone shouted for my name. I look back and stop. Shit, it's a Nayeon fansites. How the hell they recognized me. I recognize 13 of Nayeon's fansite. I learned it while reading her infos. I stop on my tracks and lowered my mask. I smiled and pose to them.

I bowed and walk again but..
"Jeongyeon, is it true you're dating Nayeon?" I stop and look for Tzuyu, our eyes meet and lock to each other. Fuck, I'm in trouble. I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea.

"It's not..." I was about to answer when..

"The company released a statement thf you are dating. Is it true?" This time, I look at the person who is asking the question. Looking back to Tzuyu who is already walking, faster than her usual pace.

"I'll be going." I said and bow to them. Walking, trying to catch up with Tzuyu but I need to be careful. I don't want to draw attention.

Right where her manager stop in front of her and opened the door, I pushed her inside and hop in. I lowered my mask and her manager nodded.

I glance at Tzuyu and her eyes is closed. I hold her hands not minding if her manager is looking at us. I need to explain.

"Tzuyu let me explain please?" I beg. She sighed and look to my eyes.

"I'm not mad at you. I know it's not true." I feel so relieved. I smiled.

"Why are you being sad?"

"I'm sad because our management used you for something that is really ridiculous. I know, I know you won't cheat. I trust you." Trust.... She trust me. Sudden pain, and guilt invaded my whole system. I remember what I did. I remember something, the thing that happened between me and Nayeon. "Why?" Tzuyu snap her hands in front of me. I suddenly brought back to my senses.

"Nothing, I'm just happy." I said and she smiled. She rested her head to my shoulders and went to sleep. Her manager is looking at us but shrugged it off. I guess, she finally understand.

They drop me on Nayeon's location first. She has photoshoot today. Leaving Tzuyu who is smiling i just bid my goodbye.

I entered the studio and waited for Nayeon. I need her explanation. Why an article came out? I remember that I never agreed to it!

Finally they arrived, Nayeon stand next to me but I didn't say anything.

"Aren't you going to say Hi to me?" She asked. I glance at her side, frowning. Her manager told her to be ready and dragged me out of the studio.

"Did you arrived with Tzuyu awhile ago?" Huh? How did he know?

"No, Why?" I lied.

"You're trending again. Nayeon, Tzuyu amd your name is currently trending. It says you're having an affair with the two." Oh fuck! "Let's go to the company later. We have something to figure out later." I nodded and he walk pass by me.

What in the hell is happening to me?