22.

"TZUYU!" I shouted as she keeps running away from me. Damn this girl. She needs to hear me out too. I've been listening to their damn conversation awhile ago and for god's know how much I'm overwhelmed upon hearing everything. Like, they're EX'es? That Nayeon is that girl who broke Tzuyu back then? I'm going crazy! "YAH TZUYU!" I finally had a grip of her on her wrist and immediately push her to one of the dance room in the building.

"Let me go!" She tried to free herself but I pushed her to the wall. Holding both of her hands so she can no longer avoid me. 

"I will never let you go until you fucking her me out Tzuyu!" I yelled that made her stop from resisting and look away. "Look, I'm sorry Tzuyu but whatever happened between me and Nayeon is nothing. I'm sure of that. I know it's wrong for keeping things out of your knowledge but it's the best for you, because I don't want to hurt you. Please, forgive me." 

"Why? Why did you do it with her? Why!" 

"I'm.." A soft lips touches mine but it's so aggressive. She's so aggressive. "T-Tzuy.." She stopped and look at me angrily.

"Why? Is she better than me? Is she a good kisser than me?"

"It's not like that!"

"And then why?! Why you don't want me kissing you?" Her voice is full of hatred and pain. 

"It's not like I don't want you kissing me but..."

"shut up!" She hissed and crashed her lips to mine. I hold her shoulders and push her that causes her to stumble. The evident pain shown on her face. She's crying and left me just like that. I came to my realization..

Fuck you YOO JEONGYEON! I run outside of the room but Tzuyu is no longer to be seen. You screwed again! You fucking Idiot!

I dialed her number but she's not answering. I dialed Chaeyoung's number and she answer me right away.

"Find Tzuyu and make sure to tell me." I said.

"What did you do again this time?" 

"Just do what I asked!" I said and hang the phone right away. 

"Where is she?" 

"Yah! You startled me." I said and caressed my chest. " I don't know Nayeon. I already asked someone to look for her." I answered while walking to the parking lot. 

"We also need to talk Jeongyeon." I sighed. Running away from her won't do any good. I'm still her bodyguard. I sighed. 

"We already cleared things out. What happened to us is absolutely nothing. Let's just forget what happened and remained as VIP and bodyguard." I said. I examined her expression and it seems so bad. 

"Yeah, You're right." She answered back. My phone rang. It's Jihyo. I answered it.

"What is it Jihyo?" 

"Tzuyu is with me."

"Tzuyu? I'll be there. Send me the location" I answered and hang it up right away.

"They found her already?" I nodded at Nayeon.

"I'll get going." I said, running towards the elevator. 

______

NAYEON

"Still alright?" I look at her. 

"I have to be. It's not like she knows that I like her." I replied and let my tears stream down my face. 

"You want to drink?" I smiled crazily. 

"I need it the most right now Mina." I said and grab her. I'm hurt of what she said. I'm hurt that she told me to forget it all. I'm hurt but what hurts me the most, Is I hurt the person I've been treasuring for how many years already. I never knew. I don't have a single clue that they are together. 

What a coincidence. The girl I loved and the girl i liked is together. So ironic. 

We managed to hide from the press and went directly to the car. Driving it out of the building. 

"I know it hurts Nayeon. I'm having the same pain right now." I look at Mina. I remember she likes Tzuyu.

"That sucks! The girl you like is already taken." I laugh out loud and she glared at me. 

"Said the one who is in the same boat as me." She retorted and I fake smile.

"We are really cousins." I hug her and buried my face .

"Everything will be alright." She patted my head. I hope so. 

-------

"Jihyo, where is she?" I asked the moment I saw her on the living room of our house. 

"She's in your room. Fix everything. I'll be leaving and make sure that she will not do anything stupid. I trust you, Jeongyeon." She said and left. I run to my room to see Tzuyu packing her things. 

"Stop it Tzuyu." I said that made her look on my side. Glancing back to her things.

"What's the use of staying her Jeongyeon? We're over." My heart shrank. We're not over. I won't loss her. I can't lose her!

"We're not over. Please don't do this to me." I hug her. If begging to her made her stay, I'll do it. I just can't lose her. "Please Tzuyu. Don't leave me. I love you." I pull out from the hug and kiss her. "Please don't leave me." I said between the kisses. She responded. I tasted her tears. 

"I love you too." She answered back that made me push to deepen the kiss and do the things I've been wanting to do  with her. 

I treated her like a glass for I know that she's vulnerable but doing it it made her heart broken. Fixing each pieces won't be easy, but showing how much I love her, Hope that it will ease all the pain. 

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N

Short update but I'll make sure to make it up on the next update. Hope you guys like it. also, thank you for reading and supporting all our stories.