14.

"Nayeon, get up now." I tried shaking her body but geez, this girl is so stubborn. It's our fourth day here in Switzerland. Yesterday, she locked herself here and I don't know what gotten into her. She's acting weirdly.
I tried shaking her body and this time she groaned.

"Yah! Stop doing it!" She hissed but her voice is so cute. She's like a baby. Her eyes is still closed and she's really so childish.

"I'm going to a bar. Lock yourself here." I snorted and turn my back to her but to my surprise she immediately stood up, i shook my head. She's amazingly stubborn, bitch and yeah stupid.

"I know what you're thinking. Just say that I'm cute instead of saying it to your mind" I chuckled.

"I'm thinking how stupid are you." I retorted that made her frown and throw the pillows to me. I immediately avoided it and went out of the door. I heard her shouted like a mad man.

I went to the kitchen and prepared something to eat. Today, I went to different places of Switzerland and when I went back here Nayeon is still lying on her bed. Telling her that I'm going to bar is not my plan but it works, she immediately stood up.

I opened the television, just enough to see the Headline News. ACTRESS IM NAYEON is currently on hiatus due to her recent accident. The company says the actress is currently on vacation to avoid stress from her stalker who keep trying to harm the actress. It's not been confirmed where is IM NAYEON right now, but there is a rumor that the girl is currently in Japan with her lover.'

"Jeong..." I immediately turn off the tv.

"A-ah Nayeon" I'm flustered. Shit, why do i feel so nervous.  She look at me weirdly and walk to the table.

"You okay?" She asked while grabbing some food from the plate.

"Ah, yes. I'm alright. I'm just thirsty." I said as I grab a glass and poured some cold water. Fucking tape, what's with the news! With her lover? Are you fucking kidding me?

"Hmm, where are we going again?" She asked. Her wet hair, playful smile and beautiful body shown in front of me.

"Going to a bar" I answered and run immediately to the bathroom. Catching my breathe as I feel the rapid heart beats. I'm fucking doomed. You're fucking doomed YOO JEONGYEON!

_____
Nayeon

"What's wrong with that bitch?" I murmured as I saw her run to the bathroom while she's really looking red. Such a weirdo girl.

I continued eating as I feel my phone vibrated. It shows my manager name. I immediately answered it as i promise to answer all their calls.

"Hello"

-Don't comeback to Korea until we say so-

Weird, they always want me to comeback right away.
"Why? Something wrong?" I asked as I took a bite of my food. Well, it's delicious. Jeongyeon did a great job preparinv our food. Edible and need to improve.

-Its all chaos as your fans found out of what happened to you!-

My eyes widened. "How the hell did they know that? Who released the article?" Fucking insane! Why this shit happened.

-we are still investigating but for now, don't comeback to korea until we say so-

"No, I'll be back 2 days from now and no one can stop me!" I said as I hang up the phone. I'll make that stupid person who released the article pay for what he did.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh" I shouted.

"W-what! What happened to you! Are you okay? Who is trying to kill you" I stop shouting when I saw Jeongyeon panicking. She looks stupid right now and with that I burst out laughing.
"Yah! Why the fuck are you laughing?"

I wipe my tears from too much happiness and look at her. "You should have seen you face" I said and chuckled.

"Prankster" She retorted.

"But thank you for making me happy" my sincerest voice came out from nowhere. Maybe, I just needed someone who can make me feel happy right now and Jeongyeon is here to do that.

"What happened?" She sat down and look at me in her worried face.

"Someone posted an article about me having a stalker." I honestly answered and look away.

"So, you already know. It's alright. I'll be here to protect you" why do i feel so safe with her?

"By the way, did you know about it?" I asked. Is she hiding about that from me?

"I saw it awhile ago while you're taking a bath in the news." Oh that's answered why she knows.

"But why you didn't tell me? "

"I thought, it will not help you . Anyway, let's go. Time to party" she stood up and offered her hand to me. I gladly accepted it and walk with her. Such a gentlewoman.

_____

Jeongyeon

We finally arrived in the nearest bar. The atmosphere is ver different from Korea but it's also fun. The ambiance is great. But people is dancing like crazy. Most of them alreadin the edge
Well, high for short.

"Let's take a VIP room" I said to Nayeon but she shook her head and went directly to the counter area. Well, she's IM NAYEON.
I followef her and sit next to her. "Why don't we have a VIP room?"

"I love the ambiance and besides I want to have fun. Being in a VIP room suffocates me and besides this is not Korea. No one will know about me here." Well, she's right. She maybe want to have a free life tonight. I let her have that ambiance and just ordered a beer. I don't want to go home is devastated state. Nayeon is drinking tequilla. Well, suites her.

"You think everything will be alright?"

"It will Nayeon" I said.
A guys approached Nayeon and offered a drink which she gladly accepted but before she can drink it, I grab it and drink it on my own. As expected, It's spiked!

"Yah! Why did you drink that!" Nayeon asked but I remained silent. The guy went back to his table. Shaking his head like he lost.

"Spiked" I murmured which Nayeon heared.

"What the fuck! Let's go home now. I know the feeling of being spiked!." She grab my hand to stood up but too late, I don't know what I'm doing but I kiss her on her lips. I press myself over her.

She pushed me.
"Fuck Jeongyeon! I know this will happen to you! Let's have a VIP room first so you can calm down." I heard her say but it's kinda blurry.
I feel myself standing and saw a beautiful girl in front of me but she's with someone that I don't even know.

"T-tzuyu?" It's blurred but I know it's her and she's crying. "Tzuyu!"

But I feel myself being dragged to somewhere else.