💚Izuku Midoriya💚 (EDITED)

Highly edited.

The first chapter was absolute cringe and shit from who knows how many years ago. Here it is re-written. Legends will remember how bad it was.

Warning: Depressive thoughts.

Just know that I will die for you.

Winter. The cold hearted season that left no mercy on the shivering children who clutched onto their jackets. (Y/n) let out a heavy sigh as she watched her fellow schoolmates tread lightly on the icy concrete in fear of slipping. Today she transferred into U.A due to her hurting herself after getting accepted into U.A. Taking in a deep breath, her legs stroll confidently on the ice, not afraid of slipping anytime soon due to her quirk.

(Y/n)'s quirk is being able to manipulate any substance into metal. But, once that object or being turns to metal, it can not return to its original state. Once that substance is turned into metal, she can forge it to anything of her likings, though she only uses it for staffs to fight with.

Sometimes, (Y/n) is not able to control what she turns into metal. One day, she went to go hug onto her friend, but accidently turned her whole right arm into metal do to it being triggered by (Y/n)'s quirk. Horrified to accidently kill someone, she refuses any human interaction that includes any contact.

But, without having any physical contact, the human mind will soon be taken over by depression. (Y/n)'s mother and father have tried to figure out ways to bring their child happiness, though (Y/n) just kept denying their wishes.

"(Y/n)" a deep; loving voice echoed in her quiet room. "Yes father?" She sighed, sitting at her desk. "For all these years and thanks to my scientific related quirk, I made these for you." Said (F/n), setting down a pair of gloves onto her desk.

"Gloves?" Asked (Y/n) curiously. "Yes, they're supposed to help you not lose control of your quirk onto others." (Y/n)'s eyes lit up with excitement, a rare sight. "Father I- thank you so much."

(Y/n) trained a harsh 8 months with her father to learn control over her quirk. Within this time, she was able to try out for U.A. She didn't gain first place, but she gained a placing to be put into the one and only class 1-A.

The girl was extremely nervous, but tried to not show any of it while walking up to the enormous school. Looking to her left, she saw a boy with green fluffy hair frozen in place, trembling in excitement along with nervousness.

Minding her own business, she walked past the green male. To the demise of (Y/n)'s hopes, he tripped along the concrete, almosy falling face first onto the ground. The girl panicked, and quickly grabbed onto Izuku's hand.

She let out a sigh, then realized she touched a human being. Yelping in the process, she let go of the poor male, who didn't have his balance yet, fell to the ground. "O-ouch, sorry." Izuku apologized. (Y/n) felt bad for the male, and checked his arm to see if it was okay. "Ah no, don't apologize! It was my bad anyway... Sorry that I let you go." Izuku patted the dirt off of his clothes and let out a smile while blood was falling out of his nose. "It's okay! No worries, it happens."

Getting to their classes, (Y/n) became friends with the one and only Izuku Midoriya, and became inseparable. Hell, they even gained feelings for each other throughout the harsh and epic months of U.A. It took the two awhile to confess, but it was at a moment where they both didn't expect it.

As a year passed, (Y/n)'s anger managed to cover a villian into metal, dying in the process. "(Y/n)," Izuku breathed out, looking into her eyes as she cried. "You did nothing wrong on your own, your quirk decided to do that on it's on, you're okay." He gently caressed her cheek with a loving smile. "You managed to cover a villian in metal, not a citizen. Yes, it is still sad, but you're just fine." Izuku assured. He lifted up the girl's chin gently, looking into her (e/c) eyes. "And I'll love you through it no matter what." He blushed, gaining enough confidence to kiss her cheek. "We'll get through this together."

Man I am so rusty and deadass have no ideas. But YOOO I MANAGED to edit a chapter, let's goo! And lmao yeah, it's still bad but not like it use to be. The original was barf. Love u all, and tysm for all the reads on this story.

Vote goal: 1 LMAO