🎉Yaoyorozu Momo

Female reader
Requested

┏━━━•❃°•°✝°•°❃•━━━┓

Happy birthday
Yaoyorozu Momo ❤️

┗━━━•❃°•°✝°•°❃•━━━┛

It was Yaoyorozu Momo's birthday. Everyone in the class was super excited to celebrate the best girl's birthday today. But out of everyone who forgot, it was (Y/n).

"Hey (Y/n)!" Mina ran up to her friend, tapping her shoulder furiously. "What is it hoe?" (Y/n) asked, returning the tapping on Mina's shoulder. "What did you get Momo for her birthday? I got her a necklace!" Mina quietly shouted out, but from her it's not really quiet. "Dude, shut up! She might hear you." "Nah she's inside, no worries about it." Wait. Brithday? OH SHIT I FORGOT MOMO'S BIRTHDAY!

"I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY PRESENT! Fuck, I didn't get my crush anything... Fuck!" Mina heard everything, she smirked then intertwined her hand with (y/n)'s. "Simple. Just tell her you like her!" Mina smiled like the supportive sister she is. "But what if she's not hella gay like me?" (Y/n) pouted, thinking about how her crush on Momo could probably ruin their friendship.

The bell rung and signaled all the hormonal teenagers to go to class, cutting off the important conversation between the two friends. "Let's go before Aizawa-Sensei throws us out the window again." Mina chuckled, walking by (Y/n)'s side. "Dunno Mina, that was fun." "It was! But Momo would be mad at us for being late again" Mina smiled her famous smile.

When the two idiots reached the classroom, all of their other  classmates (except Bakugou) were lining up to wish Momo a "happy birthday" and to give her presents. ((Y/n) was hella jealous to see the guys flirt with her) Mina smiled and pulled you towards Momo. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Momo chuckled and thanked Mina, taking the gift thankfully from her hands. "Thank you so much Mina! Oh hi (Y/n)!" "Happy birthday bae" The (h/c) haired girl nervously smiled. "Sorry I don't have anything for you..." Momo smiled and took (Y/n) into her arms. "All I need from you is just this hug." But behind all of those words, the black haired girl was hurt that her friend forgot her birthday.

 愛してる

Momo was excited. It was her birthday! The girl could care less about the gifts, since one: she's rich and two she already treasure's her friends from a gift of God. Before the girl walked into the school, she saw her two best of friends sitting outside and talking. Momo was going to meet with them, but she heard the yell of "I FORGOT HER BIRTHDAY!" But not the rest of the sentence.

The girl's heart broke. Yeah she didn't want to seem like a princess today cause it's only her birthday, but Momo isn't one of those snoody bitches who want gifts and attention.

Momo walked away from her friends and decided to just go to class early. Does (Y/n) love me like how I love her..?'

"Happy birthday Momo!" Izuku ran up to Momo, politely giving her his mom's homemade cookies. "My mother made them, so they're really good!" The girl chuckled and looked into Izuku's beautiful emerald eyes. "Thank you, Izuku." The boy nodded and asked her if she was going to class also. "So what did you want for your birthday by the way?" The cinnamon roll asked, tilting his head sideways.
"Someone to love me how I love them.."

-

School was over and (Y/n) tried finding Momo. "Hey Mina, have you seen Momo? She left really quick. And I couldn't tell her.." Mina shrugged with a hint of sadness in her eyes. "I don't know (Y/n), I saw her take a right when she left but that's about it."
The girl nodded and ran out of the room. This is it. I'm gonna do it.

(Y/n) looked everywhere inside, and Momo couldn't be found. "Let me check the outside.. I don't think she would've went home already.." With looking outside, she heard a slight sniffle in a hidden corner by the school. With curiousity, (Y/n) went to go check on what or who it was, surprised to hear whispers of "does (Y/n) care for me? Does she even notice me the way I notice her..?"

"Yao?" Momo jumped out in shock to hear a familiar voice. "(Y-Y/n)?! What are you doing over here?" "I could ask you the same thing." Momo froze when (Y/n) sat insanely close to her, feeling the small puffs of breath leave her mouth. "What's wrong babe?" Yaoyorozu blushed at the name and stuttered out her feelings. "I thought you forgot my birthday.." She sniffled out, trying to hide her face. (Y/n) gently grabbed her crush's hands, moving them away from her face.

"I didn't forget your birthday Yao. I just wasn't able to get you anything... I was really excited to find you something, but I just got stressed trying to find something for you that I just forgot the present. I would never forget your birthday, because I've been waiting for this day to come." (Y/n) smiled lovingly. "Why..?"

"Because I love you Momo..."

The girl cried out in happiness, launching herself into (Y/n)'s arms. "I'm so glad, because I love you too!"

The uwu is hard right now.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (which is tomorrow the 23rd) TO THE BEST QUEEN! LOVE YOU MOMO 💖💖

And thanks radKillerWolf for this idea, love you bitcoin ❤️
My Tamaki Amajiki oneshot is still comin' my dudes, but I have to go to a wedding today in another state my dudes. Much love,

Tamaki :)