Tenya Iida Christmas special

Knowing me if I wrote this like halfway through December I'd get it done on New Years. I need to be active more. BUT I SWEAR I WAS GONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE my shitty ass teachers keep adding more courses on me, so then I have to catch up in Japanese. BUT I UNDERSTAND IT LIKE A SHIT TON BUT THE VOICE RECORDINGS SUCK and it doesn't help that my dad is loud af so there goes my chance recording since he's been getting home earlier. BUT I GOT AN A IN GEOMETRY NOW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHH thx mom for making him feel bad.

It was the beginning of December, you stood there in the cold, watching the snow lightly falling as it covered the ground. Each and every flake landing perfectly where it was intended to go. You let out a puff of smoke, as the smoke bleeds into the atmosphere, you let out a sigh. In your left hand, you held a warm white rolled paper, with a yellow aspect. Every thought was attacking you, the laughs, and the screeches wander uninhibitedly in your mind.

Forlorn thoughts, is what only came into mind. With a small shiver, and teeth chatter, you grabbed your phone from your pocket. Your thumb lightly pushed on the small button, the bright light blinding your weak eyes for a couple seconds. You typed in your passcode, your finger stopping right at your contacts. "No I shouldn't...." You mumbled, your warm breath dancing in the air. "It would bother him...."

With another sigh, you slipped your phone into it's original place. The further you walked; Christmas carols were whispering in the freezing night. Every minute or so, a slight breeze would pass by with a welcome of your shivering. Children throwing snowballs at each other, their laughs echoed through the breeze, a slight smile formed your lips as your memories regained in your remembrance.

A slight hum slipped passed your lips, as you hummed a Japanese Christmas carol. You had no idea where you were going, but you had no intention of finding your destination.

The word run was stuck in your mind. All it could do was repeat, over and over again. But where could you go? The temperature could only drop, and mother nature is never our friend.

'Where should I go to? Where can I run? How long can I run for?' You ssrted to pick up the pace every step. One, two three... "(Y/N)!!!" You stopped. Your heart sunk. "Father?" You whispered out. "No, it's me (Y/n), Iida." The short haired male spoke softly. "Iida..? Iida... IIDA!!" You tackled him into a warm hug, surprised that he found you. "I'm so sorry, I am sorry for forgetting about you, my mind is just wandering off..."

Iida let out a soft hum, gently caressing your hair. "Don't be sorry, I know that this happens. I will always love you." He whispered. You watched his warm breath, now swirling in front of you, saying it's goobye's.

"ゆき つもる よう に たしかめ て いる よ きみが くれ た もの いき てく ゆうき。"
(It's certain like the snow that builds up, You gave me the courage to live.)

You sang out, it's one of your favorite songs. "Crystal Snow?" Iida smiled, looking down in your eyes. "Mhm," he let out a small chuckle, grabbing your cold hand. "Let's go home, you're going to get sick."

You nodded, following each step he took. Everywhere you looked, you slowly began to regain your memory. "(Y/n), have you been smoking again? Iida brought up to you. "I had one a while ago, why?" You tilted your head in confusion.

His hand gripped tighter, concerning you. "You're not supposed to smoke (Y/n), it's not healthy for you." "I know..." You looked down at the snow. "Promise me you'll try?" He sighed. "I promise.." "Thank you (Y/n).."

"What was that all about?" Bringing up something like that randomly? "How much have I done with him?" "Hey (Y/n), what do you want for Christmas?" Iida cut off your thoughts.

"Hmm.." you snuggled into your scarf. "I don't know." "Anything that comes to mind?" Iida asked again. "No, not really.." *Cough Nintendo switch cough* "Ah, but Christmas is soon, it can be something small for all I care, as long as I can get you something, I'll be happy." Iida caressed his thumb gently on your hand. "Okay..." You mumbled into your scarf.

About ten minutes have passed, snowflakes began to fall down. Christmas instrumental ranged through the peaceful city. "Hey (Y/n)," Iida called. You hummed in reply, giving him your attention. "What if I told you, that someday, I will marry you?" This shocked you, 'I just regained my memories, and he's asking me to marry him?'  "What do you mean by that..?" You asked cautiously. "Well," he breathed out "I want you to remember everything, but if you can't, I would wish to make new memories with you. I don't know when the right time will be, but soon enough, I want to be with you the rest of my life."

A tear escaped your eye, why were you crying? This hurt your heart so much, and you wanted to go further, even though you just met him for a second time. "Let's do it," You smiled as your breath wandered through the air. "Let's make it forever," "everyday, every night." Iida faced his whole body towards you, so close, as you felt his body heat radiating onto you. His hand trailed onto your cheek, gently placing it onto your cheek. "Forever?" He whispered, his peppermint breath lingered. "Forever." You cheesily smiled. Iida closed the gap between you, a warm tngling spread-ed through your whole body. 

Iida gently pulled away, to you, the kiss felt like it lasted for years. Iida chuckled at your pink flushed face, and intertwined his hand with yours. "Let's go get you something to drink, shall we?"

This... THIS IS THE CHEESIEST SHIT I'VE EVER DONE AND I HATE IT SO MUCH FEIRFNERIUBGEIW B BRUIBGEJBVERBDJ I have gotten some Iida request before, and I hope you're okay with it being a Christmas special. Only 15 days left? Bitch I don't know. I asked my mom for the Nintendo switch and she just laughed at me. "Keep dreaming cause it's never gonna happen." Lmao why did I expect that? Anyone else feels my pain? I have to secretly buy my Korean shit now. It use to be like that with my Anime, till she gave up. She made the wrong choice, there's Anime shit everywhere. ANYWAYS I WILL BE WRITING MORE SPECIALS LOVES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 48K I'M SOBBING also your comments make my day Ilysm now imma write another one now BYE. This story makes no sense.