Another special chapter

Ya'll better have been studying what I taught you people.

ANYWAY LET'S REVIEW WHAT I TOLD YOU GUYS because some of you probably forgot.

Hiragana characters:

あ (a)

い (i)

う(u)

え(e)

お (o)

か (ka)

き(ki)

く(ku)

け (ke)

こ (ko)

さ (sa)

し (shi)

す su

せ se

そ so

た ta

ち chi

つ tsu

て te

とto

な na

に ni

ぬ nu

ね ne

の no

は ha

ひ hi

ふ fu

へ he

ほ ho

ま ma

み mi

む mu

め me

も mo

ら ra

りri

る ru

れ re

ろ ro

や ya

ゆ yu

よ yo

わ wa

を wo

Okay so, on my last special chapter I made a huge mistake. I didn't explain the particle は(ha). The particle also makes the wa sound, it's really weird. Anyways, I'll be explaining that.

Do you remember how to write hello? Well since the romaji is "konnichiwa" we just have to change that up a bit. So let's change that wa to the particle ha alright?

こんにちわ
This form of konnichiwa is wrong, it may not seem like it to us but it is in Japan!

こんにちは
The correct writing for konnichiwa. I have been practicing/writing the ha particle for so long that my mind already thinks of it as wa.

But, (でも,) こんにちは isn't the only word that needs the particle ha.
For example:

わたしわ (I)
This is wrong. But it is pronounced as watashi wa, correct? But that's the trick. The particle は takes over わ. But it still makes the sound wa, isn't that just weird?

As for the males, if they want to say boku wa, (I) it's still the same.

ぼくわ (I)
This is not the way to write boku wa. It is the correct way to say it but, (demo) it is not the correct way to write it.

ぼくは (I)

Much better. Now remember, if you're female, and start saying boku wa, that is very informal, and something not for females to say. It's just how Japan rolls.

Also, after pronouncing someone's name you have to use the particle は. The way I have been taught is like this.

つゆさんは
Tsuyu-san. The particle は (ha) is also used for someones name. Even after san (さん). Even sensei.

せんせいさんは
Sensei-san. So even after a name, it's still a person so you have to have that particle は.

So for just saying "I am Anza" (yes I am using my cats name) it will go like this.

わたしは あんざです。
As you can tell, I didn't use the ha particle twice. You don't want to over use the same particle, it will only cause confusion. Also, this is a VERY informal way to introduce yourself. I will get to that on the next special chapter, or just message me for any questions on that!

So for です it's basically saying "am".
But, for pronouncing です, you want to keep the u in su silent. So it will sound like "des" but it's still written like "desu"です.

So that's all I want to say for now, I really hope this makes sense. And I want to thank the person who pointed this out for me.

READ HERE PLEASE!

So I have been wanting to know is One Punch Man is still a popular anime. I actually had the thought of making oneshots for One Punch Man. If you do want me to make a story for that anime, vote below :)

Yes

Or

No

Thanks again, and stay tuned for more ;)) Byeee!