when you're on your period

I read through my story and started crying at how shitty the chapters were. Hope you'll like this scenario thing! I really love these and hope you do too, feel the pain like I do istg this sucks I'm sadly just gonna do the males because the females would exactly know what to do. I promise to do a chapter just on just the girls one day <3

Izuku Midoriya:

He's the type of guy who will be a slave for you the whole week, still being the smol cute bean he is. "Ask and you shall receive!" He would travel around the world just for you they way he smiles melts your heart, so you couldn't stay mad at him. 

Katsuki Bakugou:

He would have no idea why you were so angry at him. Till it hit him, literally. (Kirishima wrote 'she's on her period!' on a rock and threw it at him. Stop throwing your sons wtf) he was the ultimate slave, who knows what's going to happen next.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But seriously, he has no idea what the hell to do.

Shouto Todoroki:

He's so perfect, and of course he's rich. He'll buy you everything, and of course not be embarrassed to go buy you pads. If you wish to be cuddled, that wish is granted. He'll follow you everywhere like a lost puppy, except the bathroom, he'll just wait by the door. "Your wish is my command."

Denki Kaminari:

He would always make you laugh, no matter how cranky, or bitchy you were. He'll do a Pokemon roleplay with you, but once you need something he'll get it. But he isn't like Todoroki sadly. But who cares? We all love him very much.

Eijirou Kirishima:

Honestly who even knows what hell he would do, it's quite terrifying so you just ask him to buy you foods that we won't burn. Poor guy

All Might/Toshinori Yagi:

This boy would be a smol cinnamon roll.(like he always is) he would be worried for nothing, making you hot tea, and giving you pain killers for your cramps. He would always curse at himself for being a bad boyfriend, but he simply was the best.

Tenya Iida:

He'll be very controlling, you want to kill him at first but you realized that 1 he was your boyfriend and 2 you needed him to buy you chocolate and pads. "TENYA ISTG IF YOU READ ME ONE MORE ARTICLE ON PERIODS I'LL MAKE SURE YOU COULD NEVER RUN AGAIN" he stopped after that.

Fumikage Tokoyami: he basically did almost anything you asked him to do, but after one day he got tired and stopped, just cuddling with you.

Neito Monoma: At first he'll be an asshole till he actually realized you were on your period. But still didn't obey most of your commands.

Kamui Woods: "(Y/N)? What happened to the bed?" "shit umm, babe I can explain"

Endeavor: "(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNN)!" you heard a familiar voice yell your name. "Shit" you mumbled walking to Endeavor. "Y-Yes..?" you didn't give him any eye contact, scared of what he'll do to you. Endeavor wrapped his arms around you and slightly smiled. "Ice cream tonight?" 'bish tf?'

Hitoshi Shinso: Even though he wanted to control you, he just couldn't. There was just something about you that wanted him to keep making you happy even though you had bitchy attitudes. Hitoshi was so caring and calm with you, he fed you by hand, made you homemade desserts and came when you craved attention. Hell, he even went to the store to buy your embarrassing needs. He was the #1 boyfriend as he saw you as the #1 soon to be wife. 

Sorry that there isn't much, but I updated yaayy! AND I'M PRETTY SURE I'M GOING TO COMICON FRIDAY I'M SO SHOOK AND HAPPY I STARTED CRYING XD I have a lot of Japanese to finish soo, see ya'll soon? 

And to any Kpop fans out there, DID YOU SEE BTS COMEBACK OMG I AM SO SHOOK I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND SCREAMED I AM SO PROUD OF THEM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH OKAY BYE