🔥Bakugou🔥

Heyoooo I'm back (run) and yeah hope you enjoy this :3

Quirk: Levitation

It was a nice and sunny day I was using my quirk to pick up the fallen blossoms.

Footsteps then started to come my way. I looked over to see who it was, bakugou.

"Ah, hey Bakugou!" I said with a smile. He slightly waved and sat by me. Heh cute I actually like- no love Bakugou just to scared to tell him.

He looked down today, how should I cheer him up?

I set one of the blossom on his nose and chuckled. He flinched then took the flower off of his nose.

A lot of people think Bakugo is an ass. But deep down he cares. And some day, I will make him show he's a softie!

"So, um Bakugou?"

He looked at me "Nani?"

"Is there anything bothering you?" I asked tilting my head.

"No."

There is definetly something wrong I smirked. I wonder if he's ticklish. Hey! You never know, some of the toughest men can be ticklish.

I started to poke his sides. "You suuree?" I teased him trying to get a honest reply. "Damn it i'm sure!" He growled. Heh anger problems, cute.

I sighed and stopped poking him. "Alright if you say so." I wonder if something is bothering him?

{Bakugous pov}

Shit. What if she finds out I like her? Would she laugh, heck why would she like me anyway? Were just friends and I don't think she wants to ruin that.

(Y/n) then started poking my sides. "You suuree?" She smirked. Fuck what if she finds out I might be ticklish. Yeah, I have never been tickled or attempted to be tickled. Everyone was scared of me.

Good! Who needs them anyway?

In my mind I kept thinking of millions of ways to ask (y/n) out but I now realized im a fucking chicken.

I have never experienced love (oml)  before but, I want to with (y/n). She has been there for me yet I don't even say thank you or even admire what she does for me. I'm such an ass maybe I will soften up just for her.
Lol I will only be kind to her tho.

{(Y/n)'s pov}

Oh! I just remembered my mom isn't going to be home for a couple weeks and my dad is out of the country so I will ask Bakugou if he wants to come over!

"Ne, Bakugou?" I smiled waiting for his attention. "Hm?" He replied "would you like to spend the night with me? My parents won't be home but they are fine with it." To be honest I get really lonley and scared when i'm alone. Don't know why I just do.

"Sure." He replied. 'Yes!' I mentally cheered. The sun started to fall down, turning the sky orange. I tugged on Bakugou's sleeve motioning him it's time for us to go.

We walked in silence the whole way there but, I didn't mind it. As long as I am with Bakugou that made me happy.

I unlocked the door and opened it. The house was pretty spacious so we should be good. (Let ur imagination run wild)

I grabbed his bag and set it aside so he didn't have too. "So um, what should we do?" I asked. He shrugged 'well isn't this great?' I thought to myself. We both sat on the couch and turned on the tv thinking of what we should do.
×

I made my bed and layed on it, wishing Bakugou was with me. As my eye lids started to close I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I turned around and blushed. "B-Bakugou!?" I welped surprised by his actions.

"Shh, I want to enjoy this moment with you." He said burying his face into my neck inhaling my scent. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and did the same. 'He smells nice' I thought smiling.

I was about to fall asleep till he spoke. "I love you, (y/n)" I blushed then said "I love you too, Bakugou." He leaned forward and kissed me gently. His slightly chapped lips against mine. Heh, that felt good.

After what felt like hours, we pulled away gasping for air. "Thank you (y/n), for being in my life."

I smiled and tightened my grip around him. "Of course."

We both then drifted off into sleep.

Bruh

IM SO SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE XD Family buisnesssss yey! But I hope you enjoyed this cringey 1 shot. Bah bai!

Join my Discord chat yo

https://discord.gg/hMdZSJb