🔥Katsuki Bakugou🔥

Thank you so much for the request ❤ now this is a angst soo just to warn you now! Thank you @AkumaSuji for requesting!

Authors pov

"Is he alright?" The female asked in a worried tone. "We don't know for sure yet, I'm sorry." (Y/n) was in pain, seeing her boyfriend's body damaged. Katsuki had gotten into a fight with a villain. It had two quirks, elemental and body damage. I heard thst the quirk called body damage has a chance of ruining any part inside your body. And of course, even though the villain has a 7% chance of living, he used it on her boyfriend Bakugou. Yet what she still don't understand is that he still lived with only having a 7% chance of it.

What the girl didn't know' was what part of him got damaged, but she just hopes it isn't serious.

(Y/n) sat there for hours, waiting for her boyfriend to be healthy and happy. Wanting the doctors to tell her; "it's not serious."

Time still passed as she sat there alone. "Please be okay, please be okay." She whispered with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"(Y/n)?" One of the nurses grabs her attention. "Yes?" (Y/n) replied with a worried tone. "Come with me please." The nurse spoke as she motioned the girl to come in.

"What happened, it's not serious right? Right?" (Y/n) choked on her words. "Well, he has heart failure. We don't know the correct time remaining but, it is estimated about one month of him living."

The girl cried. She couldn't accept the one she loves is going to die, because of heart failure. "Will someone at least give their own heart?" She sobbed out. The girl knew that was crazy, but she tried and will try anything just for him to be alive. "We will try and see if anyone would, but it is surely close to impossible. A lot kf people want to live you know?"

She did know but she didn't want to accept it. It seemed selfish for her to say that. But anything for the boy she loves.

"We are very sorry..." The nurse and doctor said with a tone of sadness while bowing. 'This can't be real, why would this happen.' Her thoughts took her over. 'It all has to be a dream right? If I just slap myself I'll wake up.'

She did what she thought, but nothing changed. 'So it's not a dream...' she cried.

(Y/n) sat there beside Bakugou. Waiting for him to wake from his slumber. He has been sleeping for five hours.

'Katsuki, wake up soon. We don't have much time left.'

An hour has passed, and the boy started to wake from slumber.  His vision was blurry, but only for seconds. "(Y/n)? He spoke out weakly. "Bakugou..." she softly spoke as she cried. "What happened?" He gently stroked your cheek. "W-well, when you fought the villain and when he used his quirk on you, you passed out.  The power hit your heart. Causing you to have.... Heart failure." The heart that still remains in the boy sunk. "No... Why? Just when I wanted to change, for you." Tears rolled down his cheeks. "Why is life so against me?" He looked the girl into the eyes.

"How much time do I have remaining...?" "One month..." Bakugou slowly reached out for her hand and grabbed it. "When I get out, let's make this the best month we'll ever have. Alright?" He smiled while the tears came again. "I don't want to say good bye." (Y/n) sobbed out. "I know baby, I know." He motioned the girl to kiss him.

"We'll kiss every minute alright?" Katsuki caressed her cheek. "Alright."
"That's my girl." He gave a saddened smile.

When the doctors let the boy go, giving him rules he needs to keep. They decided to not waste time, and live on. She also kept her promise, kissing him every minute.

Yes they gained looks from people but if they were in this situation, they would do the same the two lovers did.

It was night, the couple were looking at the shining stars. "(Y/n)." The girl hummed in response, looking into his eyes. "Promise me, when I'm gone you'll live on.." He smiled while caressing her cheek. (Y/n) could on respond with tears. "I'm so sorry (Y/n), I love you so much."

>><<

Bakugou's phone rang which surprised him but he answered. "Hello?" "This is the hospital calling. Ah we have some news for you." "And that is?" "We found someone who would help." That brought joy to him. "Please come now, if you can." He quickly hung up and drove to the hospital. He then got out of the car and texted (Y/n).

'Turns out I'm living longer than I thought. I love you, come see me when I'm awake okay?'

"Are you ready young one?" The doctor asked the male. "Of course, if it's for (Y/n). The doctor slowly nodded. "Alright let's treat him."

"It was a success." The surgeons let out a peaceful sigh. "But what if he finds out?" One of them asked on the verge of tears. "He has to know, whether we or he likes it or not."

His eyes slowly opened; adjusting to the bright room. "Agh, my head and chest is killing me. Wait... Chest!? My heart? So I'm okay?! (Y/n)!" I looked to my side but saw no one there. "Maybe she's late..?" He shook off the thought and waited to see the love of his life.

"Ah, you're awake." "Have you heard if (Y/n) is here?" "Well, I'm sorry my young boy. But she can't?" "Why?!" I panicked.

"Who do you think you got the heart from?"

HNNGGGHH THIS IS HORRIBLE I'M SORRY. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT I CAN'T DO ANGST KILL ME NOW I am still working on those requests! Thank you I got ideas flowing through my blank mind now