❄Shouto Todoroki🔥

This is when he is getting ready for the sports festival. Instead of Izuku fighting him it's you. Good luck!
Quirk: gravitational pull/push
Too lazy to think of one.

(Y/n)'s pov

Nervous,

I was nervous. Here I am at the sports festival getting ready to see who's fighting who. And of course, I wasn't ready.

Please don't be Todoroki...

"And (Y/n) is against... Todoroki!"

My heart dropped. Why? Why me? The boy I fell in love with, is fighting me. This feels like an anime, or a fan fiction. You get someone you love.

I just sighed and walked towards the break room. Till I didn't realize anyone was in front of me.

Stop

"Ouch" I mumbled. "So, you're fighting my son? Good luck, because your quirk is shit." "Ah thanks Endeavor. By the way, I heard how you talk about your son. He isn't some toy. It's his own quirk, own life, now back the fuck away from it." I growled at the hero. "Language missy." "If it's you I don't give a fuck." "What did you say?!" " F-U-C-K you." "This girl!" "Father stop. Leave now." There he was, Todoroki. Endeavor walked away with a 'tch.' "I'm surprised. No one has ever talked to him in that way." "But if he says anything about you, I would do anything to stop it." I sighed "(Y/n), we are best friends, you taught me that. I'm sorry you will have to fight me. Don't worry, I will go easy." "No." I stood up with a smile. "We each will give our best like the rest out there. So give me the best you got!" I gave a wide smile.

Todoroki smiled slightly and nodded. "With your quirk, you'll beat me." "Pfftt yeah right! You're way too sweet." I hugged him with a light blush on my face. "We got 3 battles or so in front of us. Let's go watch them!" I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me.

But behind my smiles is a mask of fear. Fighting against the boy I fell hard for. This is going to suck.

We both sat down and watched the battles. I can't believe Midoriya stopped himself from being controlled. I really look up to him, he knows about my crush on Todoroki and supports me. He's like a brother to me.

"Midoriya! You did great!" I smiled and hugged him. "How is your finger? Oh my gosh, are you all right?! I swear I can't wait for your quirk to-" shit almost slipped. Yeahhh I caugh All Might and Midoroiya on accident... Oops. But don't worry! Their secret is safe!

A couple of battles ended, and it was now Bakugou vs Uraraka. I feel bad for her, but I know she has this!

I sighed at the sight. "Here she goes... I don't think I'll be able to watch.." Yeah, this is scary... You got this Uraraka. But I can't help to feel bad for Bakugou also.

"It will be okay." Todoroki broke me out of my thoughts. "I really hope so." "Bakugou is really tough, but she is too." I nodded in reply. 'Just don't be a idiot Bakugou.'

The battle ended and it was now our fight. 'Shit, I feel sick.' I can't do this... Todoroki, I can't loose with a give up, I will fight. But please don't hate me.
>>

We walked onto the battle field. Both of our faces expression worry. "Good luck." "Yeah, I need it." I nervously chuckled.

3...2...1... START!

Here goes nothing. Todoroki shot out his ice. I tried blocking it, but got a scratch on my cheek. 'Ouch.' But I shook it off.

With my quirk I kept pushing away the ice. 'He still won't use fire.' Each and every shot was getting weaker.

Before I knew it, he was slightmy getting iced. "Todoroki!" I screamed out. The whole arena was silent. "Stop hurting yourself! That quirk is a part of you! Accept it, don't let him get to you!" "But (Y/n)!" "Damn it Todoroki! I love you! I hate seeing you like this! Do you have any idea how much it hurts me too? Don't let your father take over your life! If you want to surpass All Might, or even if you don't. He can't tell you any different!" Todoroki was shocked at my reply. But I couldn't help the tears falling down my cheeks.

Todoroki ran over to me; tackling me into a hug. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)... I didn't know you felt that way.." He whispered. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. I'm here for you." I cried out. "Look (Y/n), I love you, and I have for the longest time. The first day we talked, the first day I saw you... My love for you kept growing." I blushed; hiding my face into his neck. He chuckled and lifted my chin. Closing the gap between us.

"Aww's" were heard from the crowd I blushed and hid my face. "THAT'S MY GIRL YOU SEE HER!" My father yelled out. Embarrassing. "YOU BETTER TAKE REAL GOOD CARE OF HER BOY!" Todoroki chuckled. "Yes sir, of course. Anything for your daughter." He spoke loud enough for him to hear. "This boy..." "SHOUTO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Endeavor... "Father, I am done of you taking my life into your hands... No more.."

"Because the love of my life is more important."

WELL THIS IS SHITTY. I still hope you enjoyed though. Thanks for reading my shitty stories!