🍁Hitoshi Shinsou🍁

It was a beautiful but freezing day. The leaves have already turned yellow, orange, and red; the wind pushing them off slowly onto the ground. Little kids cheers of glee echoed around the small neighborhood that a young male named Hitoshi lived in. Kids ran around throwing leaves, making piles to jump in, and bonded together, creating beautiful memories to cherish. As for Hitoshi, he never had that as a kid. After he manifested his quirk, kids thought of him as a villain. So those memories were just him and relatives playing in the leaves, but they rarely ever did. As the purple haired boy looked out the window, he saw his only reason to live out there playing with the kids. He chuckled,  putting a scarf around his neck. "(Y/n), of course you'd be playing with the kids."

(Y/n) was his and the only love. Without her, he'd be nothing. As he kept recalling his moments with her, he put on his beanie and walked outside. "Hey look! Shinsou!!!" His girlfriend jumped up from the leaf pile and ran to her boyfriend happily. "Do you want to join us?" The kids stopped playing for a moment and gave the male puppy dog eyes. He sighed out and smiled, the cold air was lingering on his nose as if Jack Frost was nipping at it. "Only if I get to push you guys into the pile." 

The little children let out a 'yay!' and gathered around the big leaf pile, jumping up and down in excitement. Hitsoshi smiled evilly, pushing each kid into the huge leaf pile. (Y/n) looked at her boyfriend lovingly. He was everything she has ever wanted and all she ever will want. Her chuckles gave a beautiful tone to the male, he looked over to see his future wife (but she didn't know it yet) beside him. The leaves falling one-by-one behind her, the soft gust of wind blowing her hair ever so gently, and the glistening in her eyes. He loved her, for who she is. Shinsou never figured out how he earned someone so beautiful, kind, and strong. He doesn't deserve (Y/n). Well, that's what he thinks. 

To (Y/n), she thinks the same thing. The endless thoughts to how she doesn't deserve him, how talented he is, how kind he is behind that tired looking face; he doesn't think so, but he is the hottest person (Y/n) knows to exist. The hard work he puts in to being at U.A and then becoming a successful graduate at U.A. How amazing is that? Very.

Continuous laughter came out of the little children and of course Shinsou too. The leaves were scattered around the front yard of his house, creating a huge mess. They weren't going to clean that up of course cause who would want to stay outside in the cold raking up leaves? Not me, that's for sure. The parents of the children all decided to call them back inside so Shinsou and (Y/n) could spend time together. 

They small beings were sad to go inside and leave their friends. But since they are good children, they went home to their families respectfully. With hugging the two love birds in thanks, they ran home giggling and laughing about their relationship. The two knew what they were saying, blush spreading all across their cheeks from their comments.

"Phew! I'm exhausted." (Y/n) smiled while plopping on the warm, comfortable couch. "Yeah, me too." Shinsou followed her actions, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around them both. (Y/n) reached over and snuggled onto his chest, feeling his muscles motion up and down slowly. "Am I hurting you?" She asked while positioning herself fully onto the male. "Not at all" he smiled, wrapping his muscular arms around (Y/n)'s waist. Shinsou's breath smelt like mint and hot chocolate mixed together. It is hard to describe, but it's not as bad as someone would think it is. Shifting on his lap, he could only grip her waist a little more. Not enough to hurt her of course. The purple haired male brought his mouth to her neck and whispered into her ear. "Tomorrow, can we go to the park? I want to see the weather of fall with you." "Oh Shinsou, I would love to." He smiled and ran his fingers through her hair. "Care for some hot chocolate?"

It was about 37% outside. The two were bundled up in the cold weather, holding warm beverages as they walked through the park filled with warm colored leaves. They seem to be the only ones around at this time of the day. It was only noon, but some people may be working their butts off to get extra days off for the holidays. "What do you think of fall?" Shinsou asked his girlfriend. "I think it's beautiful, one of my favorite seasons. Not too cold and not too hot either." He chuckled at her response and fondled his hand around in the pocket of his coat. "Yeah, me too." Shinsou waited for the perfect moment to come, the leaves falling one by one as the gust of wind blew on their faces gently. He quickly pulled out the box and fell on his knee. "(Y/n) I-" he breathed out, looking into her glimmering (e/c) eyes. "There is so much I want to say, I want you to know, but all I want you to do is respond in three letters... Will you my love, take this ring and become my wife even after the world's end?"

"Shinsou.. Absolutely..!" (Y/n) jumped into his arms and spun her around in ecstasy. "That was the best 'three' letter word I've heard." (Y/n) giggled and cupped his cheeks with her warm gloves. "At least it wasn't a two letter word." "Heh, you got me there sweet cheeks."

>>

Many years have passed. (Y/n) have provided two amazing children that were now playing in the leaves of fall. They still lived in the same neighborhood, smiling as the kids who played here many years before were now teens; playing with the four year old twins. "Hey!!" The two boys yelled out in glee. "Do you want to join us?!" The teens laughed and looked at each other as one spoke up. "Only if we get to push you guys in!" Their laughter shrieked all through the quiet neighborhood, making the now elder parents chuckle in happiness.

The intertwined hands of (Y/n) and Shinsou lead to something more in life.

Ya'll I'm sorry how cringy this got. I hope this special fall oneshot was good. I wanted to have more Shinsou since I love him a hella lot. He's such a sweet bun, don't ya'll agree? I know this isn't one of my best chapters so I will be working my butt off to get better. I am just now starting to try and be professional for you guys, bear with me haha. Anyways, shout out to Anime_Lover2040

For giving me ideas on how to finish up this chapter! Love you all so much and thank you so much for 171k reads! This means so much to me! Remember every 100k reads I gain I do a giveaway so start getting ready for another one! The last person who won got their Tamaki keychain so I'll someday be taking a vote for what you guys like! I appreciate all that you guys do so that's why I do this.

Again, thank you all! And happy fall!