🍵Shigaraki Tomura

I was gonna do Dabi for this but Shigaraki fits more in and I love my chappy child.

Fluff
Shigaraki Tomura

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Reader walks into an abandoned hideout without noticing it and actually thinks it's a bar and rants about her daily issues not even caring about their weird costumes and not noticing they're villains.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

All (Y/n) wanted was a drink. Yes that's what she got, but it turned out to be way more.

"(Y/n)!" One of her friends came running up to her, panting for a breath before speaking. "What is it?" you asked, looking at the black eyed girl. "Well," she started off with a big smile. "Ever since I graduated U.A we haven't hung out much..." (everyone's in their 20's) Mina pouted, missing the old times they had. "Yeah, I know! We've both been so busy. So how's the whole 'hero' thing doing?" You emphasized on hero, giving Mina a friendly shoulder punch.

"Scary but great! A lot of people are supporting me as a hero!" She smiled "that's great Mina!" Hearing so much about your friend's life does make you happy, but at that moment you wished to have it the same.

"Well it's getting late" Mina pointed out. 'Oh yeah, it is' you nervously chuckled. "I should get going, don't know what crimes are going to happen in the morning!" Mina gave you a crushing hug, then started to jog home. "Let's make plans soon okay!" She yelled out; still jogging. "Totally down for it!" you shouted back, waving like a maniac till her appearance was out of sight.

As you started to walk home, this weird feeling kept bombarding your chest. "Maybe I need to go out more," you sighed; turning around from where you were heading and set on a new destination. "I guess I'll go to a bar."

‪𓅭‬<tokoyami's son‪>𓅭‬

"Who's she?" The light colored hair male pointed out; giving off a disgusted look under the hand on his face. "Dunno" Dabi shrugged, looking at your confused appearence. Toga was giggling at the thought of what your blood tasted like and Kurogiri just stood there like 'weird shit happens all the time here.'

You only shrugged this awkward situation off with a thought of 'it's a bar, weird shit happens all the time here.' According to Kurogiri, it does.

"Kill he-" "whatcha' got purple flame?" You sat on the stool; resting your palm on your cheek, not really caring about the stares at this point. "Ma'am I don' think you know-" "Don't tell me what I know and don't know." You sassed out.

Everyone looked your way with an eyebrow raised. "S-sorry I'm just worked up. Life sucks ya know?" You nervously chuckled while Kurogiri was pouring you a shot. Fireball, if I can add. 'Maybe this'll knock her out so we can take her somewhere else.'

"Can we just kill her?" Shigaraki growled while itching his neck. The itching that he was doing to himself drove you insane. The comment didn't even phase you though. But You had to fix that itching. "Hand guy, come here." "What? no! Why should I listen to you?" He sassed.

Skin and body is your quirks specialty. It helps moisturize and fix any damages done to the skin. Acne, dry skin, eczema, you name it, it's fixed. It only lasts about a month though depending on the person, but they can always come to you if you're free.

You ignored the sassy male and quickly took off his hand sticking to his face. And dang he was chappy. You've seen some people semi-close to this, but you could totally fix it.

Out of his instinct, he launched his hand towards your face. Dabi quickly slapped it away and sighed. "She's not a hero and guessing from what she's doing, the girl doesn't know who we are and doesn't seem to be undercover. In all saying, she's just an idiot. Not worth your quirk." Shigaraki sighed and let you begin your 'magic' on him. He already says that he is ruined in the mind and body, so doesn't really cares if he dies at this point.

You placed two fingers on his forehead, then drug them all the way down to his chest. Shigaraki flinched at the contact and glared at Toga who was giggling like crazy but then switches to a shocked gasp. "Sh-Shigaraki! Your skin!" She pointed at his face while another hand was over her mouth.

"What did you do?!" Tomura hissed out, positioning his hands to kill. "Dude, chill." Dabi sighed "she only made your dry ass turtle neck and ugly face look like a barbie doll."

While they were all discussing about how ugly Shigaraki was, all you did was stand there stunned. 'AHH WHAT HAVE I DONE?! HE'S ACTUALLY HOT AND I'M DYING INSIDE WHAT DO I DO?!' You immedietly turned to the purple smog guy and slammed your hand on the bar table. "DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!"

✶*

"No one loves me!" You sobbed out, holding the shot glass as you cried. "My family left me behind because of my stupid quirk when I was fifteen, I was constantly picked on and still am till this day! Who wastes their life picking on a 21 year old who does NOTHING! Basically everyone since they have cooler lives! All my friends went to U.A, left Japan, or just down right cool! And here I am busting my butt to make people have beautiful skin." You cried out again, letting out sniffles and hiccups while your face was buried in your arms.

"Is- is she okay?" Tomura sweat dropped at the sight of you. And these past hours that you've been drunk and ranting, he found you quite attractable. Which made him mad ans would never admit it.

Just when Toga was about to poke the sobbing baby, that's when you started ranting again. "AND THEN THERE WAS THIS GUY-" Toga yelped at the sudden burst of tone, signaling one of the guys to stop you. They all backed off and she sighed. "It's okay (Y/n)-chan. We're all rejects too." That helped you calm down a bit but it still hurt you to hear that.

"Yeah... But hey Toga, you're really cute and pretty! I wish I could be like you..." Toga blushed at the compliment and immedietly denied it.

You turned around to see Dabi, Twice, and Shigaraki staring at you. But what you didn't know is that Shigaraki was actually having a liking to you. But how? Why? Maybe because you weren't scared? Toga told you that they were villians before you went drunk and all you did was shrug it off.

"UGHHHH!" Shigaraki growled out loud. "Stop whining and just hang out with us! We're not going to make you leave since you know about us now." Everyone was shocked at the comment the blue haired boy just made. Cause come on, we all know he'd just kill you instantly.

"Aww Shigaraki, I love you too!" Your drunk self blurted out without a care in the world. Is this the doki doki villian club or something? It took Dabi, Twice and Toga to look each other in the eyes before screaming out: "ARE YOU SERIOUS (Y/N)?!?!" A slight chan was heard which made you chuckle and say; "Bro! He's hot!"

"I can't believe this is happening..." Shigaraki sighed with blushing cheeks. "HAH! You think that? And here I was saying that no one would love you and would you look at that! You got someone!" Dabi smirked out but then face palmed at his defeat of not having a girlfriend first. "She's just drunk.." Shigaraki spoke over the two girls screaming of laughter. "Dude, you know that when someone is drunk they tend to speak out their true feelings?" "But it's only been two hours since we met!" Shigaraki tried to argue back, making sure not to be embarrassed by the teasing if they found out. Dabi only shrugged then said;

"You can't stop true love."

Yup totally gonna make a part 2

HEY HEY ANNOUNCEMENT!
SO IF YOU HAVE A MHA STORY AND WANNA DO SOMETHING WITH IT, CHECK OUT THE

MY HERO ACADEMIA AWARDS!

I cant put the username down cause Wattpad keeps crashing when I do?? Okay?? But the exact username is

MyHeroAcademiaAwards

Check it out! Thanks <3