What they do for Valentines day

Just a short scenario chapter! Hope you enjoy and happy Valentines day!

Izuku Midoriya:

He's the one who would propose to you on Valentines day. Yes, a lot of people plan on doing that, but as long as he loved you, it meant everything.

Katsuki Bakugou:

This exploding male would come home with a ton of chocolate and a huge teddy bear. He wouldn't buy you flowers cause he always says: "THEY DIE TOO QUICK AND MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER DIE YOU IDIOT!" Yeah, he's tsundere. And then you beat his ass at Smash bro's.

Tenya Iida:

He would give you a massage and cuddle while watching movies. So cliche...

Todoroki Shouto:

An absolute babe. He takes everything that he has to do and exchanges it for his time with you. This boy may not have much experience as some people put it, but do you really need experience to treat and or love someone? Nope, he does it better than the people who do have experience!

Kirishima Eijirou: 

Kirishima is a whole uwu. This boy will be by your side whenever you want him there. If you're craving something, he'll get ready and take you there because anytime with you makes him the happiest man out there.

Toshinori Yagi:

He's too embarrassed to do anything, so you basically pour out your love to this little baby. The way he covers his face in embarrassment makes your heart burst. You can't help but squeeze the cutie, but without hurting him that is.

Shota Aizawa:

He won't let you go. He's always trailing his hands up and down your body in a loving way, not sexual. If you have to go to the restroom, he'll wrap his arms around your waist and walk you there. Yeah it can get annoying, but Aizawa is just trying to portray his love for you.

Kaminari Denki:

He teasingly says dirty jokes and of course, you fire some back. Valentines day is filled with a ton of laughter that you can't get up due to your stomach hurting so much. This boy is so cute, protect him please.

Fumikage Tokoyami:

Ya both so emo that you literally just start crying and just say how much you love each other while eating a whole lot of junk food. To be honest, relationship goals.

Hanta Sero:

"Tape me up like one of your French girls." This poor boy had a lot of innocence drained because of this very day.

(this is harder than I thought it would be and I gotta get as many characters in cause no favoritism hNNNNNNNN)

Minoru Mineta:

Before you agreed to this insane relationship, Mineta promised that he was no longer a pervert and loved you for who you are. So you guys just appreciate each other for who you guys are, even though Mineta does have some accidental moments...

Hitoshi Shinsou: 

THIS BOY DESERVES THE WORLD. He'll be giving you so many kisses and even a make-out session. He doesn't force anything upon you and takes it slow. All he wants is for you to know that he's there for you just like you are for him.

Tamaki Amajiki:

Protect his little heart and bless his soul. He's always so embarrassed that you'll laugh at him for doing something cheesy, but that's what you love about him. He's so cute and you can't help but cuddle him for the whole day.

Mirio Togata:

He's just so energetic to portray his love for you and wants to take you everywhere! Give him the love he deserves.

Overhaul:

He's not the one for Valentine's day. He's also new to the "caring for someone" thing. "Why do I have to take you somewhere nice and give you a lot of affection on one day? I'd rather do that for you everyday..."
Yup, you changed my most favorite man.

Dabi:

He just wants some fucc n' cuddles. Please donate to the poor for once.

Shigaraki:

He's actually the one for video games and chill. And yeah, you get to lay on his lap while you play.

Hawks:

He'd always treat you the same, like a trophy. He treats you like a prize, but in a good way.

Hi everyone, sorry this was late! I wanted to get everyone but I didnt even have the time and im pissed. I'll get ya girls someday everyone. Hope this was okay and love you all!
If you love the Arcana Stay tuned to my new story! I'll update soon :')

One more thing: I am gonna have to delay the give away for sometime becausw im poor haha;; please be patient.