🔥Bakugou🔥

"Why?" I asked confused to what Bakugou wanted to do. "Well, we are passed that age and you've never drank before so, we wanted to test your strength." He scoffed. I just sighed at his behavior. "Alright fine, I'll do it. But what if they find out we're dating?" I raised an eyebrow while he was thinking of something. "Hell if I should know. If they find out they find out." "Damn you Bakugou"

"Are you sure about this?" Bakugou asks as he grips my hand. "Yeah, what the hell is having you so kind?" I scoffed back not really wanting to show I was nervous. "You're nervous, I can tell." "Fuck you Bakugou" "gladly will."

I sighed and walked into the building with Bakugou, not daring to give a hint we're dating. "Ey (Y/n), Bakugou, glad you made it!" Kaminari smiled. I slightly waved and sat down at the chair near the table. With that, Bakugou sat by me. "Tch, trying to make it obvious?" I whispered with a glare. "No, but if you keep acting like that it will be."

Kirishima, Kaminari, Todorki and lazer guy was here with us. "So, shouldn't we begin?" Kaminari smirked. I shrugged and just waited for the impact.
~
"Allriigh-woahh why is everything so twisty hurhbagerbah." Kaminari trolled. Hell, this is normal for him. "Sooo Bakugou, you and (Y/n) gotta thing?" Kirishima asked smirking. "You fucking bet I do she's the hottest chick I know, hell our makeout sessions are hotter than my explosions. But damn I just wanna hear her scream." "BAKUGOU WHAT THE HELL!?"  I got up embarrassed. "What? It's just the truth." "Sh-shut the fuck up!" I blushed for some odd reason I wasn't drunk like the others right now. But after ten more shots it got worse and worse. Before I know it everyone chanted us to makeout and it got more heated. I went to go for another shot till everything blacked out.
~
"Nggh, where am I?" I groggily said trying to remember where I was. I tried to stand up but my head was killing me. "Go back to sleep." I heard an all to familiar voice. I looked who was there and it was a shirtless Bakugou. "What happened last night?" "Well, we all got drunk and you passed out. Now everyone knows were dating because of our makeout session. "Great now everyone is going to bother us."

Just what did I get myself into.

OK I WAS BORED BUT HAD AN IDEA ITS CRAPPY AND SHORT BUT HOPE YOU LIKED IT! Credit to @hellchyeahzl for the idea on a Namjoon One-Shot.

Join my discord chat!

https://discord.gg/hMdZSJb