💜Shinsou Hitoshi💜

"Ah, what an amazing quirk! Villians would love you for that!"

No, stop.

"Aren't you a villian?! You even look like one. Don't use that quirk on me!"

Maybe I should if you keep saying that.

"Wow, you could get people to follow your command?! You could get anything!"

But I don't want just anything.

This world disgusts me, people will be willing to use their quirks on evil, them thinking they are so powerful. I feel like people are aiming me to become a villian, but that's not what I want. If they are so scared of villians, why are they trying to make one? That could be very deadly. They are all idiots.

"Excuse me?"

What? Will you be telling me of how great a villian I would be.

"Good luck on the hero course, I know you can do it! With your quirk no villian could stop you!"

Just who is she?

"Really? Thank you, good luck."

"Thank you!"

Present time

"(Y/n), what even are you doing?" I sighed. "Playing with the Koi, what else?" She chuckled and poked my nose. 'This girl I swear.' "Well, let's go already." I scoffed "alright, alright fine." She smiled while waving bye to the fish. "Soo, what else should we do?" She asked while kicking a rock. "The sports festival is soon, we need to train." I replied "hah yeah right, with me and you as a team we will be unstoppable!" I slightly chuckled. "I can't do combat battles, unless someone talks to me during battle. But still then it doesn't end out well. Remember our entry exam? I couldn't do a thing." (Y/n) looked down while tugging onto my sleeve. "Don't make yourself down, remember I believe in you." I slightly smiled and patted her head. "Thanks (Y/n)." "Any time, purple flame." "I told you not to call me that!" "Oh well" she whistled while walking away.

-

This is it, the sports festival. It came too quick, so here we both stand inside the arena waiting for the next task. The first was racing, I was able to pass because of (Y/n)'s quirk. Which is Gravitational Pull. (If you remember from the Bakugou chapter) She didn't need to help me. But of course, she did anyway. I didn't really pay to close attention. All I heard is 'teams' and 'Izuku Midoriya 10,000,000 points and your groups!' Oh well, I can figure it out. "So, are you ready?" (Y/n) asks with a smile. "Uh yeah, let's get our group members."

After our choice, I used my quirk on my group except (Y/n), I still remember the day we said our promises.

Flash back

"Hey Hitoshi?" "Yeah?" "For a token of our friendship, we will never use our quirks on each other." I slightly smiled with a nod. "Promise?" "Promise."

Crappy reality

"Hitoshi? It's going to start, since we are carrying you, I will try my best to pull other people towards us; then if they speak control them into giving us the head band. Got it?" "Understood." "Alright let us get this battle started!"

4..3..2..1..START!

Everyone was heading in one direction, Izuku Midoriya. "(Y/n)! We are going to Shouto Todoroki, I know you can push off his ice and fire, let's go!" "Yes sir!" She chuckled with a salute.  I just sighed and begun to think of ways they could talk to me in order to control them. But, I trust (Y/n) on how she will figure this out. "Hitoshi, are you sure this is a good idea?" "Not really, but let's try."  "Fine, I will try my best Hitoshi. Other than Bakugou and Midoriya, he's the top you know?" "Yeah I know."

"Oh whats this? Hitoshi's group is heading dead on to Todoroki?!" "(Y/n), NOW!" "UNDERSTOOD!" She smirked at my command. Todoroki began to aim straight at us, till (Y/n) blocked the attack. "Great job (Y/n)!" "Thanks!"  "Todoroki what now?!" The yellow haired male spoke. "So her quirk is gravitational pull/push. We can't send lightning, water, ice, nor fire. But what can gravity not push?" "Literally nothing I know of." I sighed on over hearing their conversation. "(Y/n), just pull it off." She smiled with a nod then took their top point headband.
-
So, we placed 5th. Not that bad for how many people in this competition. But Todoroki still won in first, and Izuku Midoriya placed 4th. And guess who I'm fighting, Izuku Midoriya. I feel bad for (Y/n) though, hers is Bakugou's. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. 'This is going to be tough.' 

"Are you ready?" (Y/n) asked with a trembling lip. She was scared, well I am too. "Ah well, sorta. How about you?" "More than ever!" She fist pumped the air confidently with a smile. I chuckled and patted her head. I'm next so, cheer me on." (Y/n) nodded and gave a thumbs up. "I believe in you!" I slightly blushed with a nod. 'Damn this girl, why does she make me feel this way.'

(Skipping it because that is a lot to remember and process.)

Izuku Midoriya beat me of course, but what I don't understand is that he got his own self out of my mind control with his quirk. "Damn it," I mumbled under my breath while sitting alone in the room. A coded knock hit my ears as I knew who it was. "Come in (Y/n)." She remained silent; beginning to walk towards me silently. "(Y/N) what's wro-" She engulfed me into a hug. I took in the scent of sweat but, she didn't stink. "What are you-" "Shh, I want to enjoy this hug with you." (Y/n) whispered into my ear. I blushed then wrapped my arms around her; returning the hug. "You were so good out there, I know you don't believe it but it's true." (Y/n) spoke while trembling. She was still scared. "Are you scared to fight?" (Y/n) pulled away with a smile. "Of course not, well kinda, sorta, okay really scared. But with you in my sight, all of my fear goes away." My heart skipped a beat. 'Damn it, I can't take it anymore!' I grabbed the collar of her uniform; gently giving her a kiss. "Go, your battle is starting in two minutes. Be safe and, I love you." "I-I love you too... Thank you Hitoshi." She lovingly smiled and nodded. 'Good luck (Y/n).'

-

It was starting, her battle with the insane person, Bakugou. "3...2...1... FIGHT!" And with that, there they both ran.

(Y/n)'s pov

Here goes nothing, you got this (Y/n). As I breathed in and out, the time started to fall. "3...2...1... FIGHT!" I quickly launched at Bakugou as he did the same, only the difference with a smirk. Bakugou launched his explosions as I quickly pushed them away. 'Damn, he's insane.'  Not even five minutes passed and I was already tired. When will he chill? As I was about to give up, Hitoshi's kiss flashed in my mind. 'No, I can't give up. He's watching me right now. He's the only reason I'm alive and happy. No (Y/n), don't let the past get to you now, keep moving forward, like he told me to do!' I let out a battle cry; pushing Bakugou with force. "I will... not... GIVE UP!" I yelled "Hitoshi, thank you for everything." I smiled. I became weak, and fell to the floor. Giving Bakugou the win.

-

"(Y/n), (Y/n)!" A oh so familiar voice, but so hard to hear. Someone is slightly shaking me. I groaned and quickly got up. "Oh Hitoshi, what happened again?" "Well, you lost the battle with Bakugou and-" "Oh never mind I remember everything now. Even the kiss." I smiled. "Hitoshi, thank you for everything." "I should be saying the same." Hitoshi replied with a soft kiss that felt like forever but, sadly it ended. I blushed with a smile. 

"I love you Hitoshi!"

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. 

"I love you too."

Join my discord chat!

https://discord.gg/hMdZSJb

THIS IS COMPLETE SHIT OK I'M SORRY BUT IT'S DONE IM SCREAMING AT HOW LAZY I AM OK OKOKOKOKOKK THANKS FOR READING I LOVE YOU OK THANK YOU ALL BYE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CRAPPY ONESHOT OK.