💜Shinsou Hitoshi💜

This is requested from @housecat5656 I hope you enjoy this!

Shinsou Hitoshi's pov

It's been a year since me and (Y/n) have been dating. Each and everyday is a new beginning with her, each smile, laugh, conversation, I'll never change it for anything else.

"Ah that was nice!" (Y/n) smiled while stretching "yeah, hey (Y/n)?" She looked at me with her arms still in a stretched formation. "Yes?" I wrapped my arms around her, taking in her scent. "I love you" she blushed "B-baka! I love you too... OH! It's hot outside, let's go get a slushy!" I chuckled at her quick change of the topic and nodded "all right" (Y/n) cheered and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the air conditioned house. "Ah damn it's hot!" She panted "we have only been out here almost a minute." "I know, I know! But man it's hot!" "You could say that again" I sighed. "Well then let's go!"

-

"(Y/n), hurry up and make your mind" I said while flicking her forehead. "H-hey! I am, I am!" She pouted while looking at the machine. "Hmm, the Coke flavored one?" "If that's what you want" "Yay!" She smiled "if you keep smiling like that I might just have to fight someone." "Woaah! I want to see you fight!" I face palmed with a sigh. She doesn't think sometimes. "(Y/n), I don't think you understand do you?" She was very confused, a little too much. "Oh? OHHHH!" She screamed out "Shh! We're in public" "who cares about them? Let's just live how we want" (Y/n) smiled while grabbing my hand. I smiled and nodded 'Right, who cares? As long as I'm with her, it's all perfect.' 

We walked hand in hand; taking in the view of the outdoors. "Hey (Y/n)?" "Hm?" she said while drinking her slush. "I love you" "G-gah I love you too" she smiled with blush forming her cheeks. 'That's what I live for.' I smiled.

A slight breeze picked up, brushing against our skin. (Y/n)'s hair flowed ever so slightly, leaving her beautiful as ever. The sight of her, nature being ever so gentle on (Y/n) makes me fall for her again. (Idk) "Geez (Y/n) did I tell you how gorgeous you are?" "N-no I'm not!!" She blushed as she was shook. "You're a big flirt you know?" (Y/n) chuckled "only for you though" "aww shut it!" There it was, the smile I was looking for. I swear she does this on purpose. "Is there anywhere else you want to go?" I asked (Y/n) "remember the day where you told me to leave the koi alone a year ago?" "Yes?" "Let's go there" she smiled.

I took her to the place she loved most, to play with the fish. I don't know how she plays with them but, it's cute either way. "Ah it's been so long since I've seen you guys!" She began making faces to the fish. I swear for some reason, the fish love her. I didn't know fish could actually be like that. "Ah do you know how bad I want to hug them?" "Yes, but it might kill them" I smiled at her comment "yeah, I just feel bad for them you know" "why?" I questioned "because they are missing out on my hugs" she pouted 'I swear there is part puppy in her.'  "You know, I'll take a hug..." I blushed "aww, so cute!" (Y/n) crushed me in a hug.

This is something I could never live without, her. She's just so beautiful, personality says the same. She doesn't realize it all the time, but no matter what, I want her to know how beautiful she is. Through the thick and thin I'll be there for her. And some day, I'll marry her.

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO FREAKING LONG AND THAT IT IS SO SHORT. BUT I STILL HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! I tried making it as long as possible but, where I was going with this, it just would be mixed up. I hope you understand, thank you!