Katsuki Bakugou

"Oi! Get your ass over here!" You yelled, "hah, you wish bitch!" Your so called "friend" screamed. "Why did I have to meet him? I hate his guts..." You growled, sliding down the wall. Let's get this straight, you were a bad ass on the streets, and a meme in the sheets. Basically, you lived alone, and cried about how much your life sucks. But once them bitches out side wanna slap you, it's on. 

And of course, it was the New Year, oh how great it is to sob to yourself. And today, you didn't feel like crushing someone's soul. Instead, going to a Cafe seems nice, perhaps so your soul can be crushed seeing all these beautiful girls looking aesthetically perfect, and there's you. (no offense tho ya'll are gorgeous and shove this information up your ass cause you need it.)

But that's when your "friend" followed you, and made you do something bad. Get in a coffee fight with one of those girls. Basically, it was how PSL's were better than tea. But oh hell naw tea is better, it doesn't make you have the craps. Especially for people being lactose intolerant rip.

"Um PSL is so much better then tea, because.. TEA MAKES YOU PEE AHAHAH" You scoffed then positioned your body. "At least mine doesn't taste like ass and gives you the shits." you pointed to some random chicks butt. "I bet she's squeezing her ass cheeks to the fullest right now." The female gasped as all the attention went to her. She blushed with a grab of her ass cheeks and ran outside of the cafe. The female who argued against your opinion, scoffed with a roll of her eyes and walked away. 'Bitch better off be walkin out of my sight or I would've gone blind' as you walked home, you remembered your crush, Bakuhoe. With the power of two hoes mixed together, you were both unstoppable. But, that was only in your dreams. But sometimes dreams could come true, right?

Bitch damn right.

You heard screaming from the distance, and of course, it was Bakugou. "SHI NE-!" "IIE!""OMAE WA MOU SHINDERU" "NANI??!?!?" who knew people screaming in Japanese could be so funny. "OI BAKUGOU!" You screamed his name. Bakugou looked towards you with a glare, but secretly he went soft at the sight of you. "Come here!" He walked away from the guy he was fighting to you. "What do you want?"

April fools mother fuckers guess who's back

I swear I feel bad if there is any children's hopes I ruined

But anyway

Life's been wild

Bitch today I saw some fucking ripped  ass mother fuckers who played as pirates ig? My grandma pushed my ass out of the way to touch him I swear.

He was like "are you sure? I'm sweating" my grandma had to fucKING SAY "Ohhh it's fine" like I know you saved his ass from my ugly ass and damn he looked goOD but my mother got the other side of him biTCH I'M SINGLE AND NEED TO HOE AROUND A BIT AITE LIKE dAMN

It feels good to be back

I read all ya'll comments and I love you all so much sorry for my dumbass freaking out about life love ya