🔥Bakugou🔥

This is a request from @saz_chan thanks I really enjoyed this ❤ anyway, this is Bakugou we are talking about soo lots of cussing. I suck at battle scenes so it will be in third person at that time!
(H/l) hair length
(H/c) hair color
(F/c) favorite color

Quirk: Gravitational pull
Where you can pull any object or element (like water, fire, etc.) towards or away from you. Even human beings but it's a very deadly mistake most times with higher impact. If used too much you can easily faint and be asleep for two days.

Bakugou's pov

Today was the day, training. The day where I always win that it's not fun anymore. Well except Deku beats me..
That asshole. I had no competition, other than him. "All right! Let's get to training!" All might quickly ran over to us and flexed. 'Show off' I scoffed and looked away. "Anyway, today we might have a new student depending on how she fights." This caught my interest. A girl? Hah I bet she's a shy girl who can't do shit. "(Y/n), come out now." I turned to the wide opening and waited for her appearance. I bet she's wearing some girly shit. As soon as I saw her my eyes widdened. Maybe not? She had (H/l) (H/c) hair, with (F/c) tips. Black jeans, black tanktop with a red stripped flannel around her waist. Black combat boots and a snapback hat, backwards.

"Sup, I'm (Y/n)" she saluted with a straight face. "(Y/n) is very powerful, but I won't explain her quirk so, let me pair all of you."
(Skipping it bcus lazy)

I got paired with (Y/n), I can't wait to see the pained look on her face when she'll lose. And of course, we were last to go. All Might nodded at us both and we left to our positions. "Prepare to loose." I smirked with moving my arms to my fighting position. "Whatever" she scoffed not even in position with her hands in her pockets. 'Does she think I'm an idiot?' I snarled at her. "Now, fight!"

Third person pov

The male charged after her with a smirk. She stood there doing nothing, waiting for impact. Or so he thought. As soon as Bakugou reached her limit she quickly moved her arm towards him; pulling his arm gentle enough so it won't rip off as he was being thrown. The cocky male's eyes widdened. He went to charge again but some how the girl got a hold of his explosion and threw it at him. He barely dodged and growled. 'This won't be as easy as I thought it was.' He thought as he begin to think of a attack. The female stood there unamused at what was going on. To him she was invicible, to her he was an idiot. Bakugou pulled his arm up; with his glove facing her. 'Let's see if she can push this!' He smirked "All Might! Stop him!" "Just wait kid!"

Bakugou pulled the ring with the huge explosion blasting out. All he could see was his perfect explosion flying towards her. Till it stopped and flew towards him. How does it feel to have your own attack come back to you? Horrible. She didn't aim directly at him, but enough to hurt him. All of the students mouths were wide open; while watching the two fight. All might spoke into the microphone and yelled: "(Y/n) WIINNNNSS!" She then began to walk away, leaving a surprised Bakugou at his lost to a girl.

He couldn't believe what just happened to him. Her quirk was so powerful it beat his. How could this happen to the very powerful Bakugou? He couldn't stay focused at school, or even at home.

Bakugou's pov

'I don't fucking understand?! Her quirk is powerful yet she doesn't brag. If she beat me then it's game over at the sports festival. I can't hate her though, she was so pretty. Her emotions, heck I don't even know if she has any! Gah what the hell am I thinking?!' I quickly stood up and sighed. My thoughts only filled on the girl.

(I'm sorry but skipping past the part you two became friends.)

Third person pov

"Hey (Y/n)?" The male spoke to get her attention. "Yeah?" "Follow me." He quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him. "Hey?! Where are you-" Bakugou quickly pulled her to him with a kiss. (Y/n) was shocked at his action but then melted into the kiss. "Look what you fucking did to me." He pouted. You smirked and flicked his head "You're welcome." He just scoffed and quickly pecked your lips.

"Wow love you too."

"Same here Bakugou." She chuckled

"Was that sarcastic?!"

"Maybe"

"OH HELL NO!"

Ahh young love.

FINISHED FINISHEDDD! I really hope you like this oneshot. I tried lol. Thank you so much for the request and I really hope it was to your liking. Love ya all <3 till next time!

Join my discord chat!

https://discord.gg/wXkev9