❄Shouto Todoroki🔥

You're super cold YUP THIS IS IT! Cold reader x Todoroki! Requested by @ruriidayo hope u enjoy 😉

(Narrator's pov)

It was the middle of winter, the season to match one specific human being's personality, (Y/n). She loved the winter, it was true beauty to her. The way the snow falls from the clouds, blanketing the outside with white. Or how it gave the tree's a coating of beauty. Every day in winter, she sat by the window with a cup of hot chocolate, watching the snow continuously fall.

The female let out a relaxed sigh, watching the snow slowly fall down. She thought about school, oh how she hated it. Being on winter break keeps her happy though.

She wouldn't talk to anyone, except the teachers. But still, she was still cold. She had no friends, or any kind of social life. Her classmates try to encourage her but it doesn't work. But, she has been interested in one person. Shouto Todoroki. (Y/n) can't figure out why she's interested in such a person. And even worse to her, it's a male.

The thought of him just won't leave her mind, even right now. "Ugh! Why am I thinking about him!" She growled at her thoughts. "What do I do damn it!" (Y/n) slammed her fist onto the table, leaving a slight mark on her hand. 'It can't be because we're slightly similar right?' The confused and angered girl thought. 'Maybe if I just take a walk for some fresh air it'll clear my thoughts' she sighed while grabbing her coat and scarf.

The cold breeze nipped at the girls cheeks, giving them a tint of pink. "Where should I go..." she mumbled into her scarf, her warm breath brushing against her face. 'The park always calms me down, so I guess there.' The girl hoped no one would be there, it'll be really awkward for her.

No one was at the park thankfully. (Y/n) let out an relaxed sigh, gently putting her hand on the cold bark of the tree. She leaned forward to listen to the tree. The female had a very interesting quirk, is how everyone puts it. It was called "One With Nature" she could talk to plants, animals, etc, but can also control them. Anything nature like, she could control it. 

(Y/n) heard a light crunch, knowing it came from the snow.  'I didn't call any animals over, who must this be?' She thought while being a slight panicked. Out of reflexes, she peeked out from behind the tree, but saw no one there. 'Must have been my own mind' (Y/n) let out a relaxed sigh, but what she didn't realize is that someone was still there; watching her. 

The female closed her eyes while leaning against the tree, humming a beautiful tune. A figure walked up to her, slowing sitting down; trying to not make any sound. But (Y/n)'s eyes quickly shot open, looking at the person sitting beside her. The only Shouto Todoroki. "W-what are you doing here?!" (Y/n) spoke in an angered yet confused tone "I saw you here, and for some reason I walked towards you" the dichotomy haired boy spoke. She sighed and tensed up, her body wouldn't let her leave, and she wasn't fond of it. But what she did not know, is that the boy fell for her. He had no idea why at first but then he figured out why. The heart and mind is such a beautiful creation, but it could be corrupted easily. 

But he knew, oh he knew that deep inside her is something warm. A warm smile, hug, and lips. Yes of course it was weird to think that, even for him since he never really has. He wanted to change her, because staying like that would make everything worse. Todoroki knew that, because he has gone through it. 

(Y/n) scooted further away from the male, but instead he scooted closer. "What do you want?" she growled into her scarf. "I want to be with you," 'whoa wait, what?!'  She was confused, why her? Why the cold girl out of everyone? She then spoke her thought, "why me out of everyone?" she perked up a brow. "Because, not only that I love you, I want to help you get out of the state you are in." "What do you mean?" she asked, only the slight breeze getting in between them. "I know deep down you're depressed." This shocked her, but also angered her. "What the hell do you mean?!" She growled at the male "what I'm trying to say is, being this way wouldn't solve anything. Trust me on this one (Y/n)." His eyes shone in sincerity and love. And she realized that.

Of course she was scared, but (Y/n) felt like she could trust him. "Will you promise," she asked while looking into his eyes. "I will" he replied while doing the same. (Y/n) nodded with a slight smile; "then let us begin shall we?"

EYYY I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO DO YOUR REQUEST! I might do a part 2 for this hehe. WELP! Hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter haha. Thank you for reading and for all of your support! It has officially gotten 6k! Fighting!