Shouta Aizawa pt.2

"Welcome to the underworld"

"No way," he breathed out "so I'm dead?" "most likely, this is a different kind of world though. You're not dead, but you're not alive either" (Y/n) explained "but, there is a way to get back to Earth, our normal lives. No one knows, or how to even get that information. Only the ancient books, but the king has them locked up. Even he dares to mustn't read them" She sighed rubbing her temples. "But you Aizawa, has a power no one else does and we need you." "Woah, woah, woah, so you're telling me that I have these 'powers that no one else does' and want me to help you? Question, are you even my girlfriend, you are probably looking like her and messing with my mind" 

"Jerk! I am your girlfriend!" She slapped him "(Y/n) what the hell!" "Don't go making assumptions! Do you want to get out of here or not!" she sobbed out hugging the male "I missed you, you have no idea how much it hurt not having you here..." Aizawa was hurt, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into a hug. "You're so beautiful" he whispered into her ear; stroking her (h/c) hair.

"I'm sorry, this is all so confusing." (Y/n) looked him into the eyes with a smile. "It's okay, I was like this too, I didn't know anything and was so confused. I had to wait for my memories to come back. Honestly, I still don't know how we died" she chuckled.

Aizawa kept thinking, there is no possible way that they could be dead yet alive. 'There must be a way to get us out of here, but how will we get to those books..?' "Aizawa," 'but what if this is-' "AIZAWA!" "GAHH! What?!?!?" he jumped at the yell of his name "you were spaced out, don't think too much about it we'll be home soon" (Y/n) smiled; rubbing circles on his cheek with her thumb. 

"Alright!" She stretched cheerfully. "Let's go!" (Y/n) grabbed his hand and ran to only God knows where. "Where are we going?!" Aizawa asked "a secret" she chuckled. 'Deja vu much?' "Why do you always keep these a secret" he whined as he was being dragged by his girlfriend. "Why do you always whine~?" That shut him up real quick. 

The two sat in silence as they watched the stars twinkle in the night sky. Aizawa was holding (Y/n)'s hand with a smile. "Hey Aizawa," she spoke in a hint of sadness. "If we ever leave this underworld, will I ever get to see you again..?" (Y/n) looked into his eyes; tears threatening to fall. "Of course we will," he pulled the female into a hug; gently caressing her hair. "Do you promise?" She sobbed out, the tears drenching his shoulder. "I promise"

*BANG!!*

"What was that?!" Aizawa shouted in shock. "They found us," she whispered "They what?" "We need to leave now!" "(Y/n)! Wait explain!" "There is no time for a explanation, just come on!" She grabbed his hand once again and ran off.

'(Y/n), just what are you hiding..?'

HEEYOOO I'm making these really short because I'm evil and love leaving cliff hangers I am so evil lmao. But I will be making more parts of this so don't worry~ hold onto your weaves because I'm working on another chapter bYE love you all <3