0.1

"What did you do this time?" The lady nurse asks me as she try's to heal my bleeding back.
"I talked without given permission."
"You poor dear. Sadly there's nothing I can do. I'm not even supposed to be helping you."
"Has Black Moon always been this mean?"
"No honey. Only when Alpha Chandler took his place as Alpha did we become like this."
I bit my lip and nodded a thank you when the nurse lady finished. I was supposed to be cleaning up after the meeting dinner that Alpha Chandler had with his Beta and their mates.
I walked into the kitchen and Alpha Chandler was already standing in there looking furious. "I thought I told you to clean up."
"My apologizes Alpha."
He kicked me to the ground several times before leaving the kitchen. It was a mess but no one bothers me while I was cleaning unless if I was getting yelled at for missing a spot.
I washed all the dishes until they sparkled. Wiped the counters until I could see my reflection, which I turned away from. Now the floor, I got on my hands and knees and stubbed the dirt off of the floor.
I felt a kick go to my stomach. "Hey useless. It's your lucky night." It was Beta Aaron. "It's suppose to get into the negatives tonight so your sleeping outside."
I've slept outside in below freezing weather before. Every time it got like that actually.
I got done with the floor and walked up to the attic where I would change from one outfit of raggy clothes to the other.
I didn't know my name. I was forced to believe it was 'Worthless' or 'Useless' or 'Wh*re' sometimes 'Sl*t'. I do know my age. It's 17. Everything else was knocked out of me.
I've been losing memories from the past every single time I got beat so bad I got knocked out.
"WH*RE?! COME DOWN HERE AND MAKE THE LUNA SOME F*CK*NG COFFEE!!" Alpha Chandler yells from downstairs.
I ran down the stairs and fell right on my face when a foot tripped me. I tumbled down the stairs in a bundle of limbs. I felt my nose start bleeding but ignored it and started making the coffee.
Gamma Williams walked up to me after I severed the coffee and grabbed a fist full of my hair. He dragged me down the stairs and shoved me against the wall.

I didn't want to see anything after he unbuckled his pants....
--//--//--//--(Adams POV)--//--//--//--
Me and my Beta, Luke, were walking the territory line. It was December and snow was covering everything we could see.
'Do you smell that?' I asked Luke through mind link.
'Go get her big boy.' Was all he said before I took off in a full sprint fallowing the greatest scent.
I didn't care that I was passing into Black Moon territory. I just had to find my mate.
The run lasted about five minutes when I saw where the smell was coming from.
'The basement of the Alphas house. She's in there.' My wolf told me.
Thank god they had a cellar entrance stated to the house. I busted the lock and yanked open the doors.
What I saw was unbelievable. I didn't even hesitate to snap the man neck. He fell to the floor and I rushed over to my mate.
I ripped the chains off of her and held her naked body close to mine as I ran to the pack hospital.
Her eyes were trying to close, as if she can't keep them open. "Keep your eyes open." Is all I could say. I didn't know her name or anything about her besides that she was being sexually and physically abused when I got to her.
"I NEED A DOCTOR NOW!!" I demanded. I'll admit. I was scaring myself.
"Alpha Adam! We need you to wait here." One of the nurses says holding my shoulders trying to calm me down.
"My mate is in there!"
"Yes. We know. But she has a terrible concussion when you brought her here. If you're in the room the doctors will be slowed down and its will be even longer of a wait. Just stay in here please." She says all of it calm.
I sit in distraction and breathe. 'All units go to Black Moon. Kill them all when I give the order.' I mind link all my forces and they reply in unison with 'Yes Alpha.'

I just found my mate.

They abused her! Who know what else they did?! I was going to treat her the way she deserved. No matter what I'm going through I'm making myself promise that she's my number one priority.
I say it out loud to myself," I Adam Quinns, promise to make my mate my number one priority and to treat her like a queen."