0.5

Chapter Goal: 100 reads, 15 comments
I was thrown to the floor when he started calling me the names I've heard way to often.
He kicked my side, knocking out my breath. His foot colored with my body several times. I started coughing up a little bit of blood; trying to escape this beating.
His fist came into contact with my head and I felt dizzy. Three more men came in, all had a whip or knife.
One of the men started whipping me and the others told him to wait.
One of the other men slammed me against the wall and started ripping off my already torn clothes and raped me on the spot.
The third man came over with a hot iron bar and touched my skin. I felt my body giving up. "YOU W****! YOU KNOW YOUR PUNISHMENT!!!"
"P-p-please! St-st-stop!"
All four men gained up on me and started hitting me. My vision went black....

--------------
"HARPER?!" I heard Adams voice and shot up from my horrible sleep.
He wiped my tears away and tried to 'shh' me. I crawled into his lap and cried into his chest. Adam rubbed up and down my back as I did. "It felt so real." Was all I could manage to say.
"Shhhh. I know baby. I know." I looked at his bare chest and glided my fingers up and down his abs.
It was still night time, I could sleep. I didn't want to sleep. Adam stayed up with me. That was the first nightmare I had.
"All I did was go to the bathroom and I come in to see you shaking and crying." He sounded as scared as I was. "But they can't do anything to you." He kisses my head but leave his lips in place.
"Can we go shopping today?" I ask changing the subject.
"Of course my love. Do you want Luke to come with us?"
"Sure. I still haven't met him." I say snuggling into Adams chest and kissing his shoulder.
"Okay. Go get ready. I'll tell him in a second."
I get up and put on my favorite outfit of Adams. Grey sweatpants with a black sweatshirt. Why? Because these were his favorite pair of sweatpants.
I brush my hair and teeth before walking out of the bathroom. Running face first into Adams chest. "Hello friend!" I say as if he's a distant friend that I saw a few months ago.
"Hey! Having fun?"
"More than ever!"
We laugh and he unexpectedly picked me up. He spins us around when we get into the living room. I look at him as we spin slowly and kiss his shoulder. "Come on, we gotta go shopping before all the horny teenagers get there!" I say dropping out of his arms and running into the kitchen.
I wanted pizza. But Adam says it's not a breakfast food so I can't have it. So, I took his phone and called the pizza place anyways.
"You're so stubborn!" He yells throws his hand up in frustration.
"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.
"Uuuuuggggghhhh." He collapses on the couch.
Let me clear this up, I called the pizza place and made Adam order. I can't talk to people on the phone or in person. Adam gave in when the guy said 'hello' and I knew I won this battle.
"You do know that I'm an alpha. But you still treat me like shit!" He says. I made him angry.
My smile faded as I realized that we weren't playing anymore. I know I can we over dramatic sometimes. And overemotional. But I knew I crossed the line this time.
Our silence was interrupted by the pizza guy knocking. I answered the door and waited for Adam. He came up to the door and I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his back. He surprised me by giving out a small chuckle, "Don't fall asleep this time." He says walking us to the kitchen.
I ate hungrily and stopped when I felt Adams eyes on me. I blushed and went back to eating, only more civilized this time.
"Okay, I'm ready. Just let me brush my teeth and we can go." I say getting out of my chair.
I've always been picky about my hygiene. Even with my old pack. The nurse lady always gave me hygiene things for me and I kept them under a broken floor board.
I finish brushing my teeth and taking Adams hand. We get into the oh so amazing Adam Jr. and head to Luke's house.
We pull up to a house three doors down from ours and Adam starts honking the horn.
Like shows up at the window and gives a confused look. I rolled down the window and yelled, "GET IN LOSER WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!!!!!" Like laughed and ten minutes later he came down.
He closed the door and Adam speed off not wasting a single second. "You could've told me before hand. I could been in bed with the one chick I told you about, Monica? Yeah, DAMN, she's great."
"NO SWEARING IN ADAM JR!!!" I yell at Luke. We haven't even met properly.
"Who are you?" Luke asks looking at Adam.
"She my mate. And your Luna. So watch your mouth." Adam spat. I giggled and started to fall asleep.
That is until the meanie behind me started talking again. "Seriously though. You get a mate, I get Monica. She's not even my mate! What am I going to do when I find my mate?! There's Monica, Jamie, Lilly, Quinn, and about fifty others!!" Luke went on and on and on and on about these poor women.
"Adam?"
"Yes love?"
"Wow, wait. Love?"
"That's what I call her. Harper's my love so I call her love. Now shut it Luke!" Adam said.
"We should've brought a girl. She could helped me get some......... womanly things." I say trying not to sound too obvious.
"What?.......OH!! Well, you wanna pick up my mom?"
"Um, is there anyone closer to my age?"
"Yes. Monica is."
"CAN WE PLEASE BRING MONICA?!?!?" Luke pleads.
"Yeah. As long as you two don't get nasty in the back seat!"
We start driving to Monica's house. All the houses are pretty close. Luke goes up to knock on her door. It took a while to explain things.
Monica waved at me and got in the car. "Hey! Harper, right?"
"Yeah."
"You're really pretty."
"Thank you. You're also pretty."
"Yeah I gotta keep this oaf satisfied." She points to Luke and I laugh.
"So what we in the market for?"
"Everything. I don't have any clothes and that's not s joke. I came here without anything."
"Wow. So, you wanted to bring me to help you do your....lady things?" Monica says.
"Yup. You know, we should try got make Adam and Luke uncomfortable. It's fun." I say Monica nods in agreement.
We pull into the mall and before I can even say goodbye to Adam, Monica is pulling me into Victoria's Secret.
We got me measured and I picked out ten bras, ten pairs on underwear, and Monica bough me a lingerie.
We rushed into American Eagle. According to Monica you can only by jeans here, even though they have a lot of other stuff. "You need at least three belts. I have twenty but that's for personal reasons." She says picking out a black one and two tan belts.
Is this what being a normal girl feels like? To take your boyfriends money and his best friends girlfriend to go on a shopping spree?is it always this fun?
We ended up going to a total of twenty stores. We only had to get shoes now. Oh boy, Monica told me she's a shoe lover. This might take a while.
We walked in and my eyes went immediately to a pair of converse. They were bright green and looked gorgeous! I grabbed my size of them and tested them on without a second thought.
I ended up buying those shoes and countless other pairs. And me and Monica had a problem. We couldn't carry all our bags.
Monica pulled out her phone and called Luke to tell him where we are.
They showed up soon after and Adam took all the bags that I was holding. "Are you guys done know? Or is there going to be more bags?" Adam said.
"Dude. Will all of these even if in your car?" Luke said.
"Sorry." I said hanging my head down.
Adam lifted my head up and kissed my cheek. "It's fine. Is we don't have enough room then we'll drive back to get Lukes car so you can fill up his car too. And then Monica's. And I'll even buy you a car so you can fill I up with clothes. If that makes you happy then we'll do it. Okay?"
"Thank you Adam." I throw my arms around his neck and he hugs me back.
"Okay love dogs. Let's go home and maybe Harper could show you what I bought her." Monica raises her eye brows.
I hide my face in Adams chest and blush. I feel him kiss the top of my head and I blush even more.
We get into the car and all jam out to a new artist that I learned about. Apparently we was big back in the good old days. His name was Elvis, he wasn't a bad singer.
We dropped off Monica and Luke so I was just Adam and me. We pulled into our house and Adam sighed before getting a bag from the back and handing it to me.
I have him a confused look but he nodded for me to open it. It was an iPhone 6. My eyes widened and I threw myself into Adams arms. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!! I love you Adam. I love you!!!"
"I love you too Harper. Let's go inside."
Adam unbuckled me while I clung onto him and kissed his neck.
We sat in the couch watching tv. Well, I was watching tv. Adam looked on a whole different planet. "Baby?" I said. I have called him baby before, I'm glad I did.
"Hm?" He responded.
"What's wrong?" I ask tilting my head.
"At the mall, other guys were staring at you. I'm not gonna rush you into anything, but I would love it if I could mark you. I just want to show other males that you're mine and only mine." He pulled me into his lap and nuzzles into my neck.
I know how protective alphas can be. I wanted to be o my Adams. "Go ahead. I'm not stopping you." The words shocked both of us. But they were true.
"Are you sure?" I nod my head and he leans in kissing my jaw first.

That might held our mating.