1.1

I wake up for no reason. I'm now on top of Adam and his arms are around my small body.
I look up at the sleeping beauty and kiss his shoulder. Then is collar bone. Then his jaw then his cheek. Then he wakes up.
"Best alarm clock ever." He grumbles half asleep.
"Good morning Addy."
"Addy?"
"That's your new name. I like it."
"It sounds girly."
"That's because it is."
I run my head against his chest, not wanting to get up. But we have a pack run to lead. "Can we stay like this forever?" I ask.
"I wish my love. But the old ladies already agreed to watch the kids while we run." I let out a small laugh.
"Okay. I'll get up for a kiss."
He smashes his lips against mine and they stay there for two seconds.
I lazily get up and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. It's not like I would be showing off my clothes anyway! All they would get to see is my grey fur.
I was okay with my wolf form. Most of the time I hated shifting because my wolf was so generic. Plus, back at Black Moon, I couldn't shift unless if I was dealing with Rogues or getting punished that way.
Adam came down and wrapped me up in his arms. I rolled my eyes and kissed his jaw. "Everyone's already waiting for us." He says kissing the top of my head.
"Okay. Let's go." I say grabbing his hand and leading him out.
Of course I was excited to let out my wolf. It's been some time since the last time I shifted. My wolf was scratching to get out. And me being the greatest person I am, was gong to let her out.
We walked a little while before shifting and standing in front of the 200+ wolves. Adam was tall in wolf form. You could see the Alpha title shining off of him.
I walked underneath him and stood between his legs. I popped my head out just below his chest and started licking his face.
He looked down at me and licked my snout before mind linking the pack, 'Let's go.' There was a chorus of 'yes alpha' and we were off.
Being the hyper wolf I now was, ran in front of everyone Adam close on my tail and soon our run became a full on hardcore version of chase.
It was me against the pack and I was winning. My small wolf could hide easily, even though they can smell me it was still fun.
I ran behind a fallen tree and got down. I felt a tongue start licking my ears and turned to see Adams intimidation wolf above me.
'Hello princess. I found you.'
'Hello knight in shining armor. You did find me.'
I laid on my back and pawed at Adams chest. He stood with his legs on either side of me and started licking my face. I nuzzled my snout into the fur of his neck and licked his ears.
We went back to running. Adam running beside me and bumping into my side every five seconds. I would always push back though.
I stopped as soon as I saw a path that I haven't been on. I ran in that direction calling for Adam to fallow me.
Soon I was running faster with the pack behind me and I let out a howl. Which was fallowed by 200+ other howls.
Our run came to an end when Adam and I both got tired. It was sundown when that happened.
We got into the house and shifted back. I got on new clothes and walked into the kitchen to make spaghetti. I don't know why I wanted spaghetti. It just sounded good.
I made the pasta and Adam came down and guess what!! He decided to came down naked. "ADAM PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!! I DONT WANNA SEE THAT!"
"Suuuuuurre you don't." He shook his hips and I covered my eyes screaming.
He kissed my cheek before going into the living room we eat in the kitchen. I shot his a glare and he came back in.
"Today was fun." I said with a small smile.
"Yeah. My favorite part was before it started and you stood between my legs. All the teens were like 'relationship goals'."
"Ha. That was my favorite part too."
"Did you just quote Dora?"
"Yes I did."
"Wow. No wander I'm in love with you."
"I don't know how I fell in love with a wolf who's ten times bigger than me."
We laughed and finished out food. We went to bed and before sleep took over Adam gave me one last kiss...