2.3

Two weeks later---
"Harper." Adam says snapping me out of my dozing off session.
"Hm?" I him back in response.
"It's been two weeks since we, you know."
"No. It's been a week and four days." I correct.
"I want a pup."
"I know."
"Why do you think you wouldn't be a good mother?"
"I just fell like I'm not ready."
"No ones ready until it happens. Even then they aren't ready. But, I need an heir to my title and I refuse to have a child with someone else."
"Okay, if I am pregnant, then whatever in pregnant. By I don't wanna try for kid either. I it happens then it happens."
"Harper?"
"What?"
"What if we can't have kids?"
"Oh."
"Come on."
"Where are we going?"
"To the doctors I'm making sure that we can have a pup."
I sigh and get in the car. Adam buckles me and we drive off. Why does he need a kid right now? Why can't we wait until I'm not seventeen? Why is he so worried about this?
We get out of the car and Adam tells the pack doctor our 'situation'. I go through a number of tests and Adam watches fearfully. Adam take two tests while I take about twenty.
"Both of you are perfectly able to have pups. There's nothing to worry about." She says.
"Thank you." I say before taking Adams hand and walking out.
We drive home in silence, I could really use a nap. "I have a meeting with an alpha later today. Do you want to be there? He's bringing his mate."
"Do you want me there?"
"Yeah."
"Then I'll be there."
"Baby girl that means you have to get dressed in something other then sweatpants."
"Okay." I sigh.
He chuckles as we pull up to the house. He unbuckled me and I walk into the house. I go up and change into something I haven't worn before: white jeans and a teal blue top. I put on some really cute, lace, white flats and a gold chain necklace.
I brush my hair that falls into nice waves on my back. "Hey Adam?!" I called from the bathroom.
"What?!" He called back.
"When can I get a hair cut?!"
"Your hair looks just fine. Why would you want to cut it?" He asks barging into the bathroom.
"I have a lot of dead ends. Plus, never had a hair cut." I shrug.
"I think your hair looks beautiful baby girl. But if you want to cut it we can have Monica do it. She's a worker for a hair salon."
He moves my hair off my shoulders and kisses my nose. He pulls me to his chest and I softly head butt his chest. I listen to his amazing heart beat until we here a knock on the door.
Adam answers it and it's the alphas we're having a meeting with. "Alpha Marcus. Luna Willow. Welcome to my home. This is my mate and Luna, Harper." I wave slightly and hide behinds Adam.
"Hello Harper. I'm happy to not be the only girl at this meeting." Willow says with a giggle.
"Harper isn't one with words or being able to talk with other people. Give her sometime though." Adam says.
"Let's get this meeting started with then." Marcus says clapping his hands.
"To my office." Adam says.
Adam holds me closer to his body now, we all sit in his office and Adam keeps trying to pull me onto his lap.
"So you need allies against Alpha Chris. Is there a reason why you two are not on good terms?" Willow asks.
"We were visiting Harper's parents, who are part of hi pack. He invited us to dinner and disrespected my mate. Later we found out that his warriors are not as strong as ours and they want our land. I just want to make sure my pack and pack lands are safe." Adam explains meanwhile I'm trying to put a sentence together.
"Do you have a plan?" Marcus asks.
"Yes. My beta came up with it an I think it might be the best work the jackass has done." Adam says chuckling.
"Don't call Luke a mean name. That's bullying." I say quietly.
"Sorry. But you know it's true."
"Is not. If he's such a donkey then why do you always go to him for advice. You should be great full you have him." I say in Luke's defense.
"Why are you defending Luke?" He asks glaring.
"Because he's my friend. And your best friend." I say.
"Mine."
He finally managed to get me on his lap while the other two read over the plans. He kissed my neck and nibbles on my ears.
"This is quite the plan you have her Adam. Have neighboring packs keep a watch as well as your men. Wait for the call, attack first."
"I really don't see a bad could happen." Willow says.
"What if no ones sees them and they kill off our guards and attack us that way?" I ask in softer than a whisper.
"What was that baby girl?" Adam asks.
I repeat it a little louder an they all look at each other. "Sorry I should've ju-" I was cut off.
"How do you think they could do that?" Marcus asks.
"They could be working with witches. I'm sorry it was a stupi-" I was cut off again.
"Harper don't be sorry. Your a Luna, your word is taken to heart just like an alphas." Adam says.
"But witches don't make deals with werewolves. Unless is the pack has done something or they're forced to." Willow explains.
"One way to find out." Adam says and we all have each other the same look.

"I'll call my parents." I whisper before bragging Adams phone.

I step out of the office and the phone rings. "Hello?" It was my dad.
"Um dad?"
"What is it Harper? Did Adam do something?"
"No. It's about Chris. I need to know if he's working with witches or any other magical being."
"Oh. I'm not sure I could get that for you. It wouldn't look very well if a tracker came in asking of our pack was working with magical beings. I'm sorry Harper."
"No it's fine. One more thing, you know how little kids like to play spies?" I ask.
"Yes. Why?"
"Looks like my childhood dream will come true. I'll talk to Adam and spy on Alpha Chris."
"Harper, that's too risky. What if you get caught?"
"What if I don't?"
"Harper don't play this with me. Send someone else to to do it."
"Dad I want to do this. I owe a lot to this pack the lest I can do is this."
"Talk to Adam. Let him train you. Your mother and I will be waiting."
"Thank you daddy."
"Be careful princess."
"Bye. I love you."
"I love you too."
I hang up an walk back in. They're all laughing about something Adam said and I sit in my spot.
"Did you get anything?" Adam asks calming down from laughing.
"Yes and no." I say.
"What do you mean?" Willow asks.
"I have to go find out myself."
"What do you mean?" Adam asks getting angry.
"It's too obvious if my dad asked that something is up. I need you to train me so I can go spy on Chris and see if he is or not." I say to Adam.
"No way in hell am I letting you do that!"
"Adam calm down. Do you want to risk losing your land and not be an alpha at all?"
"No but I sure as hell don't want to lose you either!"
"You wouldn't lose me!"
"If anyone catches you you'll be thrown in the cells and probably killed the next day Harper!"
"Then I won't get caught!"
"Let me go with you."
"Then we have I higher chance of getting caught. I need you to train me. And if you don't, I know people who will." I say getting determined to go on this crazy adventure.
"I'll think about it. Alpha Marcus, Luna Willow, you may leave now. Thank you for coming."
"It was an honor meeting you Luna Harper." Willow says.
"Likewise Luna Willow."
They leave and Adam looks at me and shakes his head. "Harper. You do realize that if you die I die too. Right?"
"I won't get caught."
"Harper if I lose you I won't be able to go on. My wolf and I both don't want to live without you. I'll probably kill myself if I lost you Harper."
"I would kill myself if I lost you. So, I won't get caught. Plus, I've always wanted to be a spy! I can even have a spy name!"
"Harper this is serious."
"I'm being serious."
"We start training tomorrow at 6am. We will take a break for lunch and continue until dinner. For the whole week."
"YES!!! I GET TO BE A SPY!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!"
"But Harper. You have to call me everyday. Keep me updated on everything."
"I will. It's the lest I can do for this pack. They accepted me when no one else did. It's my job as a Luna to protect them."
"I love you Harper."
He pulls my Ito his chest and kisses the top of my head. I keep my eyes on our shoes and think. This is happening. No turning back. Prove Chandler wrong. Prove them all wrong.
"Let's go get you a hair cut baby girl." Adam says pulling us back a little. I smile and we're off to get my hair done.