1.8

Harper's POV---
Adam woke me up by nibbling on my neck and I shrugged him off. "We have to see your parents today."
"I thought they were in Africa."
"They are. So are we my love."
"Oh yeah."
I heard Adam chuckle and he got up. I opened my eyes and pouted at him. "We don't have to go right now do we?" I asked.
"We have two hours." He sat next to me. "Come shower with me."
I yawned and stretched my arms. I stood up slowly and walked over to the bathroom with Adam. He closed the door and pulled off his shirt. 'It's been too long singe we mated.' My wolf said lustfully.
'Not really.'
'We should be doing it every night.'
'We did it once.'
'And we're doing it again.'
Adam pulled off my shirt and looked over my body. "You're so beautiful Harper."
"Thank you." My hands ran down his chest and pulled down his boxers.
"Don't thank me." He said pulling down my underwear. Leaving us both naked.
"Okay." I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest.
He kissed the top of my head and turned on the water. I looked up at him and went on my tip toes to kiss him.
I tried to pull away but got pulled back into his lips. He turned off the water. I just up and wrapped my legs around his hips. His hand help me up by my butt and I let out a soft moan when he squeezed.
We went back to the bed. Adam worked his magic, and soon. We mated for the second time. Which was just as good as the first time. I don't know why I make him wait so long....

We hurried to finish our shower and ran down the steps into the cab. My parents house was an hour away so I laid my head on Adam's lap before falling asleep.

We arrived at a small farm house surrounded by miles of farm land. My parents must be farmers. The house was white with blue shutters and looked like it was staying together by a prayer.
Adam knocked on the door and I hid halfway behind him. The door pulled open revealing a older looking, beautiful woman with green eyes and blond hair. "Oh my goddess." Is all she says before pushing past Adam and hugging me.
This was my mother. I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder while she cried into mine. "I never thought I would see the day where my daughter comes to my house with a boy." She said looking at my face. "You look just like your daddy."
"Georgia? Who's at the do- HARPER?!?!" My 'dad' ran up to hug me and clinger on to him like my life depended on it.
"Hi daddy." I said smiling while crying.
"My baby!" They both said before we had a family hug.
We walked into the house all smiling, even Adam. "So, why is my daughter here?" My mom asked.
"I felt like I should see you now that I got out of the place you left me."
"Oh darling, we didn't leave you. You were stolen." Dad said.
"W-what?" Adam pulled me closer.
"The people you lived with, are the people that stole you from us. You were three years old." My mom said.
"Why didn't you come for me?"
"We did. When we found you, Alpha Chandlers father talked with us and said if we didn't leave you here and go to some pack in Africa, they would kill you without a second thought." My father said.
I hid from the truth in Adams neck and silently cried. "Harper maybe this is too much right now. We can come back later."
"No. I'm not done." I wiped my tears and looked at my parents again. "So everything was just a lie?"
"Yes. They took you from us and made us move away from you. We did it all to protect you." My father said.
"There's not a day that goes by when we don't think about you." My mom said.
"They used me as a slave." I said cuddling closet to Adam.
"Adam told us it all." Dad says.
"Why can't you come back with us?" I asked.
"Because. Alpha Chris has been planning an ambush against your pack for two years now. He wants your land and wants to take you out. If we go back, he'll have word against us and we could be killed." My mom says.
"They plan on attacking us?!" Adam yells angrily.
"Yes. But, I wouldn't worry too much. Alpha Chris has a horrible army." Dad says.
"We'll be waiting patiently for his attack then," Adam said.
"Oh sweetie, you look so much like your dad." Mom said.
"We love you sweetie." Dad said.
"I love you guys too daddy." I said.
"If you're worried about not getting into a pack, we'll gladly let you in ours." Adam says.
I turn in his lap and smile. "Are you serious?!" I asked throwing my arms around me him.
"Yes. They've just got back into your life, who am I to not let them stay?"
"What do you say?" I asked my parents.
"Sweetie, we'll have to think about this." Dad says.
"Okay daddy. I hope you can come live with us though. Then we can do things as a family!" I say smiling like a three year old.
"Ugh! When are you to having kids? I want grand babies!!" Mom says.
"Hopefully soon." Adam says starting to nibble on my ear.
"Hey! You already got what you wanted!" I said.
"But I want more." Adam whines.
"You guys should go. It's almost lunch time!" Mom said.
"I'll have Harper for lunch it's okay." Adam said.
"ADAM!! These are my parents!!" I said blushing furiously.
"We'll think about your offer Harper. We hope to see you soon." Mom said hugging both me and Adam.
"Okay. Here's Adams number." I put Adams number on a piece of paper.
"By baby girl. We'll see you soon." Dad said hugging me and kissing the top of my head.
"Se ya daddy."
"Love you!" They called out.
"Love you too!" I said before Adam closed the door.
Adam grabbed me by the waist and we walked to our cab. The ride was silent, and k was tired the whole time.
We walked into our room and I laid face down on the floor. "My love? Why are you on the floor?" Adam said laying next to me.
"It's nice." I said simply.
"I hope we have a little baby running around."
"I don't know. Chris is right. You already have me to babysit. Add in our own child and you just wouldn't be able to do it."
"Dot say that. You take care of me more than I take care of you. You always make sure everything gets done. And you make the food, most of the time." He says rubbing my back.
"Sure." I say not believing it.
Adam picks me up and lays me on the bed. I curl into his body and we fall asleep.

First off, I love each and every one of you!

I love you all so so so much. Stay strong! You're all freaking beautiful!! I love you! Bye for now!!!!