1.9

Harper's POV---
It's been two weeks since we've talked to my parents. I call them once a day to check up on them.
"Haaaaarrrrrpppppeeeerrrr!!!!!" Adam yelled from his office, I was in the living room.
"Coming!" I yelled back before putting his phone in my pocket and going up the stairs.
"What is it?" I asked sitting on his lap at the desk.
"I just got a call from the elders, they said that mating is good for alphas under stress. And I'm kinda stressing out...."
"Smooth."
"Please? I won't hurt you this time! I'll make sure I keep my big d*** under control." He said the last part with a smirk.
"Your ego is the size of Mount Everest."
"You know what else is the size of Mount Everest?"
"I'm going back down stairs."
"Mmm."
Great, he's humming, like he always does when he gets all lovey dovey. He's starts kissing up and down my neck.
His lips find mine and we kiss lustfully. Okay, I'm okay with mating now. I turn around to face him and our lips move together.
"Baby, Monica and Luke are coming over." He said kissing my cheek.
"Okay! I like them more than you."
"You better not." He said growling.
"I was kidding."
"Good. Do I need to remind you of who you belong to? Because I really don't mind having round two on the kitchen table."
"Nope. I'm yours. The thing on my neck reminds me every time I look in a mirror."
We finish eating and there's a knock on the door. I open it thinking that it's Monica and Luke. Nope, big scary guy with small but still scary woman.
I fumble to say something, they look at me weirdly. I look at the floor and Adam comes over. "Hey Nathan. What's the issue this time?" Adam said.
"I need a place to stay." He said softly. I looked at the man sadly.
"What happened?" I asked.
"My mate, Fiona. She doesn't want a mate an kicked me out of my own house."
"Awww. Adam can he stay with us pleeeeeeaaaaasse?" I begged.
"I was going to say yes even if you didn't beg Harper." Adam said pulling me closer.
"YAY! Nathan, we don't have a guess room but we have an air mattress. Luke and Monica are coming over soon." I said before kissing Adams cheek and sitting Indian style on the floor.
Adam and Nathan talked and soon our other guests arrived. I hugged Monica and gave Luke a high five.
Me and Monica decided to hang out in our room while the guys took over downstairs. "So, how's life treating you?" She asked.
"Good. You?"
"Amazing. Still haven't found my mate though."
"You'll fine him. If you want, Adam and I could arrange for you to go to other packs and see if he's there."
"Really? Would you guys come with? Luke told me that your parents said alpha Chris's pack was attacking at anytime. You could use the allies."
"Yeah. We could."
"Have you and Adam deuces to have kids now or not?"
"He wants kids. I can't see me being a good mother."
"Harper you would be an amazing mother!! I could be the aunt and Luke could be the uncle!!!"
"I'll think about it."

Adams POV---
"What's wrong man? You seem really out of it today?" Luke asked.
"I'm thinking about purposing to Harper." I say honestly.
"Go for it. It's obvious you both love each other." Nathan said.
"I know. But what if she says she's not ready? What if she's still scared of her past and she's not telling me? She's been acting a lot more open now a days."
"I say go for it. If she says no, wait a little while, and try again. Make sure you do it the right way." Luke says.
"I was thinking of taking her on a vacation. But with Alpha Chris's plan to attack us, we should stay here until the fight is over." I say looking at my hands.
"Does anyone else know about this?" Nathan asks.
"My parents. And her parents. I was on the phone with them for three hours trying to get their blessing. Finally they gave me it." I say sighing.
"Do you have the ring?" Luke asks.
I pull out the small back box and open it. Inside it holds a gold band with crushed diamonds around the big diamond in the middle.
"Damn. That's a big ass ring." Nathan says. Luke nods in agreement.
"My mate deserves the best." I say putting the box back in my pocket.
"I'm bored." Luke says.
"Let's watch a movie."
"Can we watch a horror so I have an excuse for Adam to hold me?" Nathan asked.
"Of course baby." I said wrapping my arms around him.
I went up to get Harper and Monica and Harper was smiling like a little kid. I put her on my lap and looked at her confused.
"What are you so happy about?" I ask her.
"Can Luke and Monica stay over? Pleeeeaase? We can have my first official slumber party!!!"
"Oh. In that case, I'm making them stay."
"Monica he said yes!!" Harper says hugging my neck.
"Yay!! We can build a fort!!" Luke says.
"We can play spin the bottle!!!" Nathan says wiggling his eyebrows.
"In that case we need another girl." Harper says.
"No we don't." I say.
"Really?"
"Yes. I've kissed Luke more times than I can even count." I say honestly. It's true, I get really horny when I'm drunk.
"Okay. But what if I have to kiss someone else?" She asked.
"Then I will leave the room and try not to kill my friends."
"This will be fun." Monica says opening a bottle of wine and drinking from it.
Harper hasn't drank before. I know because she told me. Plus, wine is a girly thing. It might be best to let Monica and Nathan drink it.
Luke and Harper helped me set up our blanket fort. It looked awesome. (Pic at top). Harper crawled in it and cuddled into the blankets and pillows. We all followed her and talked while we drank the wine. Not me and Harper though.

"Okay. Who goes first?"