2.5

I woke up to Adams alarm and we both woke up. I moved my legs to get up but Adam moved them back to him.
"Adam I have to go." I say trying again.
"Please don't. I don't want to be without you." He nuzzles into my neck.
"You'll be okay. I'll call you every day. And I'll make sure your sleeping and eating right."
"Don't gooooooooooo."
"Adam. I have to go. And you have to take me to the airport so come on."
He groans into my neck and picks me up. We walk into the bathroom and he sets me on the counter. He put our foreheads together and kissed my lips sweetly.
Adam lifted his shirt from my body and took it off. He kissed my neck and I giggled. He move up to my lips and kissed them once before sliding off my sweatpants. Leaving me in just my underwear.
Adams eyes looked over my body an he picked me up again. He walked back into the room and laid me on the bed. "Adam. No. We have an hour to get ready and get to the airport. The airport is twenty minutes away that means we have forty minutes to shower, get dressed an eat." I say trying to get his face out of my neck.
"I'll make it quick."
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Baby girl you're killing me here."
"Good. Now get in the shower!"
"Mmmmmmmmmm." Not with the humming.
I finally get him off and go back to the bathroom. I turn on the water and remove the rest of my clothes.
Adam comes in and strips down as well. He grabbed my forearm and span me into his arms. I put my head on his chest while he rocked us back and forth.
I sigh an Adam picks me up again. He changes the water from a shower to a bath and it takes five minutes to fill up. We have half and hour.
I sit between his legs and he shampoos and conditions my hair. I shave my legs and arm pits and wash my body.
Adam finishes up washing his body too and we drain the water. Twenty five minutes. We dry off while I pick out my outfit. I decide on black jeans and white top. Adam, since he isn't going to a different country, wore sweat pants and a loose t-shirt. Twenty minutes.
I run into the bathroom with Adam on my heels and grow my hair into a messy bun. I put on light makeup and kiss Adams cheek on the way out.
"ADAM WE HAVE TEN MINUTES!!!" I call from downstairs and making eggs as fast as I can.
Adam comes down and watched as I run around the kitchen in a hurry. I put our plates down and we stuff our faces quickly.
We get in the car after putting all my stuff in there and Adam pouts. "I don't want my baby girl to leave me." He says looking down.
"I'll be gone for a week tops. If I don't get the information I need by the end of next week I'll come home. If I get it sooner I'll be home sooner." I explain for the tenth time.
"Harper. Call me at least three times a day. Make sure you eat and sleep properly. And please, for my sake. Don't get caught."
"I won't get caught. You trained me after all. If I get caught it's your fault." I say giggling.
"Okay. I'll have a surprise waiting for you when you get home."
We pull into the airport and carry my three bags into the building. We go through security with no problem and sit while waiting for my flight.
Adam picks me up and moves me onto his lap. "Please tell me you change your mind and want to stay with me. How is your wolf so calm? It makes me worry. Are you seeing someone? Of course you're not. I'm a silly goose for thinking that. Please don't leave me."
"I'll be back before you know I'm gone."
My flight was called and Adam looked at me with sad eyes. I looked back at him and kissed his cheek before getting up.
He hugged me one last time before kissing my cheek and sending me off. I looked back and pouted. I don't want to leave. But I have to, it's for the safety of my pack.
I sit in the first class seat and put on my headphones. I play Adam favorite songs while playing flappy bird. Stupid game.
I turn off my phone and curl into the wall of my seat. My eyes close slowly and soon, I fall asleep.

================

A plane assistant woke me up and I softly thanked her. I grabbed my bags and walked off the plane. My parents agreed to pick me up and I'll be staying with them when I'm not spying.
I walked into the pick-up area of the parking lot and saw my parents. I smiled at them and ran up to their small grey car.
"Hi mom, hi daddy." I say hugging them both.
"Hey princess. You ready?" Dad asked.
"Yup. I'm ready to do great things for my pack." I say.
"I'm so proud of you." Mom says hugging me again.
"If you were given the chance you would've done the same thing."
"Come on, get in the car." Dad said opening my door.
"Um, another thing, I'm still getting used to buckles." I say smiling.
Mom giggled and buckled me in. She kissed my forehead and got in the seat next to dad. We pulled out of the airport and I texted Adam.
Me: hey. I just landed. On my way to my parents house.
Adam: okay baby girl. Be safe.
Me: I will. It's not like I'll be dangling from a high ceiling or something like that.
Adam: don't say that now I'm even more worried.
Me: don't worry cutie.
Adam: I'm not cute. I'm masculine.
Me: yup. Sure are.
Adam: you're the cute one.
Me: sure. What are you doing now?
Adam: Well it's past noon so me, Luke, and Nathan are going out to eat.
Me: okay. Where to?
Adam: don't know. Luke said there's a new place in neutral territory so we might go there.
Me: okay. Tell me if it's any good or not.
Adam: what time is it there?
Me: almost 7:00. Time for dinner.
Adam: okay. So you're start work tomorrow morning?
Me: nope. All the good stuff happens at night.
Adam: baby girl don't go outside at night.
Me: I'll be fine.
Adam: I worry about you. Even if you're just going to the bathroom I worry about you. Every second that you're away and not by my side. I worry about you.
Me: they won't be able to smell me. And I'm pretty sure alpha Chris doesn't know how to track people any other way.
Adam: did the Harper just low-key call alpha Chris stupid?
Me: maybe. Bye bye Adam. I'm gone eat, mask my scent, and head out.
Adam: be carful my baby girl. I love you.
Me: I love you too.
I got my bags and headed into the extra room my parents had. I set my bags on the bed and put my clothes in the dresser.
"HARPER DINNER WILL BE DONE IN TEN MINUTES!!" Dad called from the living room.
I felt like a middle schooler. I would come home from school and lay in bed until mom and dad came home. Then do chores and homework while mom made dinner and dad watched tv. I giggled at the thought.
Dinner was ready and I sat across from the empty seat. We made small talk while eating and soon everyone was done.
I helped mom with the dishes and dad got out the stuff to hide my scent. It was in an old perfume bottle.
"Here princess. Every time you start to smell your scent, stay this all over you." Dad said.
I thanked him and sprayed it on. I went back to my room to grab the things I might need for tonight.
I put on my secret spy belt on and filled the pockets with the perfume, a few knives, one taser gun, and a bottle of water.
Adam fought me how to use each weapon. I pray I don't have to use them though. Although seeing Chris being tased might be funny.
I put my phone on silent and put it in my pocket. I said goodbyes to mom and dad and headed in the direction of Chris's pack house...