0.4

Go ahead and skip this chapter, it's just them doing random things.

When we reached the house, it was a mess. We haven't done any cleaning since I've been here and knowing my mate, he probably hasn't cleaned since before then.
"Adam, we really really have to clean. You can barely see the floor." I say. Adam plops on the couch and acts like I'm not here. I say it again and he sighs.
"Fine. I'll do upstairs, you do downstairs." I nodded and got to work in the kitchen.
The dishes were over loaded, so they were the first to go. I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher with great difficultly, seeing as I haven't been here long. Then I broke a nail while putting s plate away, and then I almost dropped a mug. So yeah, not that easy.
I washed the ten pans and four pots before placing them on a towel to air-dry, as I start to wipe the marble counters down with disinfectant wipes. Back at my old pack, I had to use a soapy towel.
I sweeper the floor and then used the steam mop to get out the pesky dirt and wolf hair(?). Adam probably shifts inside the house a lot.
Once the kitchen is complete, I move into the living room and begin to pick up small pieces of trash. Once those are thrown away, I place all of the books back on the shelf in color order. I fix the couch cushions and steal the vacuum from Adam. I vacuum the carpet and sweep the wood floor.
After returning the vacuum, I got the disinfectant wipes and the Windex and paper towels. I clean the windows throughout the downstairs. Now, I must clean the bathroom.
The cozy bathroom consisted of a toilet and a sink with a small magazine basket what I didn't bother to look through. The walls were a beige-ish color and the floor was white tile. A mirror was in place over the sink with a towel rack right beside it.
I clean the mirror first before ripping down the sink, the sinks counter, and the toilet. I used the toilet scrubber to clean the inside of the toilet and steam mopped the floors before walking out satisfied.
I put all of my cleaning supplies in their rightful place and go upstairs to check in Adams progress. Upstairs was only our bedroom, our office, and extra bedroom, and our full bathroom. Not that much.
As it turns out, Adam was done with the bedrooms and was just starting the bathroom. So naturally, I went to go clean the office. All I would have to do is put he papers in pile and vacuum the floor.
"Adam, could you pretty please bring up the vacuum? I'm too weak..." I asked.
"Of course, love."
"Thank you."
In less than ten seconds, the vacuum was by my side and Adam had disappeared again. I shrugged and started to put the huge amounts of paper into two large piles. One for my work, and one for Adam's.

Smash!!!!!

I run into the bathroom to see that our light bulb has completely shaded red across the whole room. Adam stood with a guilty face and a broom in his hand. I sighed and he smiled innocently.
"I was listening to 'Mulan' and got excited."
"What's 'Mulan'?"
"Never mind. Anyways, now we have to go shopping for a new light bulb. Go get shoes on and watch your step."
"Okay."

We both got into Adam Jr. and Adam buckled me in. He started the car and the radio up. We pulled out of the driveway and onto the road.

Time Skip---

"Adam, I know we are in the middle of the dollar store, but could you please sing me that sing again?" I ask.
"Of course, love."
"Thank you."
"Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata!
Hakuna Matata! Hakuna--
It means no worries for the rest of your days
It's our problem-free philosophy
Hakuna Matata!
(Repeats)
I say "Hakuna"
I say "Matata."

I clap and Adam takes a bow before strolling us to the check-out. We ended up buying light bulbs, batteries, hot pockets, and crayons. All were a dollar, so it was very easy to pay for.

Time Skip---

Adam and I sat, cuddled up on the couch, as we watched the 'Mulan' movie from earlier. Let me say, I'm five minutes in, and I love it.