3.1

Adams POV---
I run off to the pack house where Luke is with Nathan. Our battle plan is in there.
"Alpha they're 15 miles away from the boarder." Luke says as soon as I walk in.
"Are all of our forces out?"
"Yes alpha."
"Which boarder are they on?"
"The west."
"Let head out."
"Guns or no?" Nathan asks.
"No. We don't need them."
We all shift and run out to the west boarder. That's the boarder closest to our women and children, and Harper. So we better hold them back and get this over with quickly.
I start running faster, Luke and Nathan notice and do the same. We run past the safe house, and unsurprisingly, everyone's still safe.
We reach the boarder and move to the front of the warriors. In the distance I see Chris smirking in wolf form.
I smirk back and link the pack to attack. They follow my orders and I watch as they run and avoid me.
I run to the side and through the woods to the middle of the war. I jump out from the tree line and my wolf starts thirsting for blood. I let him take most control and we start snapping necks as quick as we can.
After my 11th wolf I spot Chris fighting Luke and run to my betas side. Luke spots me and shakes off his nerves. He snaps back and fights Chris with me.
Suddenly, Luke isn't by my side. A wolf rams into my side catching me off guard. I snap the wolfs neck instantly and throw his dead body to the side. I quickly look around. Luke is in human form bleeding. I go to his side and continue to look for Chris. Little bitch must've ran away.
"Luke are you okay?" I ask through the link.
"Nope. Keep fighting I'll make my way to the safe house."
"Can you get up?"
"ADAM!!! CHRIS IS ON THE LOOSE!!!"
"Okay!!! Be careful."
I go back into the battle and start snapping neck a again. My head snaps in the direction of Chris's scent. I kill the wolf I've been fighting and run after the scent.
I know what he's asking for. He's asking for me to meet him in a place where no one else is so we can have the death match. Whoever dies, loses. Their body left their to rot unless if someone finds it.
I trot through the woods into a small clearing. I stand in the middle waiting for Chris to how his ugly face.
I hear a growl, then fifteen swish's. That cheater!! He's using vampires for the death match. Two can play that way.
'Alpha, Chris's troops are all dead. What now?' I hear Nathan ask.
'Bring our top twenty living warriors to the clearing by the northern boarder.'
'Yes alpha.'
Chris stands in front of me, keeping a distance. He shifts and mentions for me to do the same. So I do.
"What is it that you want Chris? Playing unfair in the final death match, that's low."
"Besides your land, I want your mate to be my slave until she dies. That's what Chandler wanted. Chandler was a good friend of mine. And now that he's dead it only seems to be appropriate to kill the one who killed him."
"All your warriors are dead. So if you win this stupid fight, you're not going home to much of a pack."
"I don't care about them."
"That alone could get you killed."
"Don't care."
"Is there a reason we're talking instead of me ripping out your heart?"
"I always knew you loved me."
"In your dreams."
"I heard about Harper's past. I know everything they did to her. And I know how much stress it is for her to act normal."
"She is normal."
"No. It would so much easier for her to go back to her old ways."
"Not happening."
"Don't deny it. You know what I'm saying is true."
"No it's not."
"You wanna know why we're talking?"
"Yes."
"To prove we're not animals. Us werewolves have something no one else can get. A companion for life. One just one, but two. One is a wolf. And that wolf is bloodthirsty, hungry, and begging for war."
"And?"
"If we just 'ripped each other's throats out' we would be giving into that temptation!!"
"How did you become alpha again?"
"Parents died."
"You're starting war because?"
"I want land, and free labor."
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why do you want those things?"
"I want more land so other alphas take me as bigger and better than them. Then take over their land. Slowly but surely, every alpha and their heir will be dead and I'll rule a mighty kingdom of wolves."
"Are you stupid?"
"No."
"You just told me your plans. And you know how the council works, right?"
"Of course I do."
"That little thing about being able to hear everyone's. And us alphas being able to mind link with them?"
'Alpha Chris plans on taking over all of us.' I link the Council.
'State your name and location.'
'Alpha Adam, Clear Water Woods.'
'Thank you Adam, we'll take it from here.'
"You didn't!!!" Chris yells.
"Just did."
"What are you waiting for?!?!?! Attack him!!!!" Chris yells at the vampires.
"So sorry Chris. But you're the most gullible person I have ever met!!" I hear a woman's voice.
"What do you mean?"
"We aren't vamps you idiot!!! We're shifters!! And now that you payed us our money, and you're going to die, we'll be off."
A helicopter was seen and five wolves got out. One grey, one brown, and one blonde. I waved at Chris as the wolves took him away and shifted back to wolf form.
I called off my wolves. Now I have to check my pack and see who's still with us.
I get to the safe house and pound the door in with my head. I scan the room and see all of the women and children. I hear some giggles and look to the back corner to see Harper sitting with a bunch of toddlers with Loki in the middle. I bark happily at her and she turns to see me. I sit down and she runs over to me. "Good dog." She says. I lick her cheek and call a pack meeting.
We all reach the pack house, I'm actually surprised nothing was ruined. I Stan on the stage with Harper and Loki next to me. The pack files in and I stay sitting in wolf form.
'Well, ladies, gentlemen, and pups. We won the war against our pack and the pack previously lead by Chris. The council stripped him of his alpha title and will behead him tomorrow.
All of his solders are dead. Most of his pack is now women and children. As a pack, we are to decide if we should take them in our make them live as rouges.' I say through the link. Several hands raise up and I call on the first hand that I saw.
"First thing first, thank you alpha for defeating Chris. Secondly, what will happen to their land?"
'If we choose to take them in, we get the land, if we choose not to, it becomes neutral ground or human ground. Next?'
"Was the whole pack in agreement with Chris's plans?"
'Only those in higher rank. His beta and gamma died in the fight so the literally have no one to lead them. Is that all?' No one said anything so I wrapped it up. 'All those who say we accept our brothers and sisters raise your hand.' I counted 286 out of the 300 we have. 'Its settled then. We'll tell the council and the land will be ours.'

Hey guys, I only have one thing to say and its this-

THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!

Next chapter will be the epilogue.