0.7

Still Adams POV---
It's been three days without sleeping, eating, or seeing Harper. I saw her in the hospital and that was it.
I never left her side. I put her in here and I'm staying until she gets out. I know she'll hate me when she wakes up.
For three days I've been trying to see the world through Harper's eyes. I sat Indian style, I listened to her music, and I feted I think deep like she did. "Hey Harper? How about we name this hospital room Rain? I know you wanted to name everything that made a difference in our life. Adam Jr. said he misses your butt. Jacklyn the chair, she misses your singing." I laugh at the last part.
The doctor came in. I knew the drill, Doctor comes in, I go out. I don't know why they make me leave though. All they do is put more medicine in her body and take her temperature.
I was right, she had hypothermia. Not only that but her body was over worked from all of her emotions.
I was sitting outside her room when I saw Luke. He walked up to me and sat down. "I heard what happened."
"I feel so stupid. How could I yell at her?"
"What did you say?"
"I brought up a topic from when she was abused."
"Wow. You're shaking, when was the last time you ate?"
"Um. Three days ago."
"Come on. Let's go get something to eat. You look like a zombie, I bet you haven't slept either."
"No. I have to be there when she wakes up. I know she'll hate me when she does."
"Maybe she won't."
"I'm staying here until she wakes up."
"Okay. I'll bring you something."
"Thanks Luke."
"No problem Adam."
The doctor walked out and I went in. She looked more healed then she did yesterday. Maybe she'll wake up? It's only hypothermia. They all said she'd be up by the end of the week.
"I remember when you dragged me into the bathroom because you wanted me to see your scars and how they've faded and gone away. You looked so happy. You jumped around and yelled with happiness."
"That was a great moment for me." No. It can't be.
"HARPER!!!THANK GOD YOURE AWAKE!!!! Please, please is I ever yell at you agin just slap me. Harper I felt like I was dying without you here!" I wrapped her up in my arms and held her tightly.
She didn't say anything. She looked at the wall and stayed in silence. I tilted my head," Baby? What's wrong?"
"You've said things Adam. I know you didn't mean them, but I can't forgive you yet."
"Please. Please Harper. I'm begging you, please. Please forgive me! I feel awful for what I said. Please Harper. It kills me not to be with you. It kills me Harper. Please, I'll do anything. Please. Please forgive me." I beg.
I slid off the bed and sat on the floor with my head in her lap. "Adam. I can't forgive you right now. You hit a topic that was too personal for even me to bring up. I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait until I can trust you again."
"I love you Harper. I love you with everything I am."
"I know you do. I love you too." She runs her fingers through my hair as I sit there.
I'm a mess. I know I am. But I have my Harper back and that's all the matters.
I rub my head against her leg and kiss her knee. I've missed her. A lot. Like, a looooooottt. But she's mine now. All mine.
I get up and sit in the spot between her legs and body. I hear a giggle and lay my hard back on her shoulder. "You're not even sitting on me all the way but I can still tell that you're heavy." Harper says nuzzling her head against mine.
"I'm not heavy. You're just light." I say moving us so she's facing me on my lap.
"No, you're just heavy."
"Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night."
"You do. So does lavender, I heard it supposed to make you sleepy."
"I help you sleep?"
"You're my mate. Of course you do."
"You're really f***ing cute."
"NO SWEARING!"
"Sorry, you're really freaking cute."
"No I'm not. You are." Harper said kissing my nose.
"Do you want out of here?"
"Yeah." She says putting her head on my shoulder.
At that moment Luke walks in with Chipotle. The one thing Harper hasn't had yet. "HEY HEY HEY LOOK WHOS AWAKE!!!" Luke runs to the side of the bed and hugs Harper. I let out a low growl and Harper rolls her eyes.
"Where's my food?" She says tilting her head. My lord, if she keeps tilting her head we might just have to have round 2 in the hospital.
"Sorry Harper. If I knew you were awake I would've gotten you some. I'm sure Adam will share his."
"No I won't." I say.
"Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee?" She tilts her head again. Goddamnit!!
"Fine. And stop tilting your head!"
"Why?" She tilts her head again.
"Because of you do we might just have found two in the hospital! And Luke doesn't want to see that!"
"Aww. Okay." She says taking my fork and eating at least half of my food.
I stick out my lower lip to pout and Harper looks up. She leans in closer and takes my bottom lip between her teeth. "Stop pouting." She says.
"That is the most barfable thing I've seen all week."
"Shut up Luke!" I spat and look back at Harper.
"Don't get angry. Be a happy Adam."
"I'll be happy if you be happy."
"Can I please leave?"
"Aww. But don't you want to stay?" Harper says getting off my lap and sitting on Luke's.
I growl and Harper rolls her eyes. I watch as the two talk about some stupid thing.
Okay call me jealous, overprotective, clingy, whatever! Harper is mine! That was proven as soon as I marked her. And as soon as I mated with her. She. Is. Mine.
"Harper you should probably go back to Adam. He's eyes are turning black." Luke says.
Harper climbs back on the bed and I wrap her up safely in my arms. She's not leaving my arms until I say so.
I start nibbling at her ear and kissing her neck. That's when Luke drew the line and left. I kiss down her neck to her shoulders and down to her collar book and back up. Harper is mine.
"Adam. The doctor is coming." Harper says through a moan.
"Oh well." I mumble into her neck and my lips continue their journey.
The doctor walks in and gives us a weird look. "I guess your up." He says. Nice job smart ass.
"Yup! When can I leave?" That. Fucking. Head. Tilt.
"You can leave now or stay one more night. It really doesn't matter."
"We'll go now." I say. I want to get home.
"Okay. Harper? You want to sign your papers? Or does Adam want to sign them?"
"I do!" I say grabbing the stack of papers and then pen.
I sign my signature one last time before handing them back and scooping up Harper. I hear a nurse yell from across the hallway, "USE PROTECTION YOU TWO!!"
Harper blushes and hides herself in my chest. I laugh but continue running to Adam Jr.
I get in and buckle Harper. She still hasn't gotten used to the whole buckle situation. She needs help or she'll get tangled up.
I kiss her cheek and run to my side of the car. I get in and buckle myself before speeding out of the parking lot and going home....