1.5

Harper's POV---
I woke up to Adams wolf licking my face and lightly smacked his nose. He licked me again and shifted back. "Nice to see you human again Adam." I say.
"Good morning Harper. What do you want to eat?"
"Hmmmmm, PANCAKES!!!" I yell like a little kid and jumped on his back.
"Sorry my love, we ran out of pancake batter." He says sadly.
"W-what? B-but, why?" My goodness I am a child.
"We can get some later. How about........" He pauses to look through our breakfast foods. "We skip breakfast because it's for losers?"
"Okay. I guess so. If you read Green Eggs and Ham!" I say jumping off his back and grabbing the book.
"Someone's childish today." Adam says laughing.
"Hey if you can be a big bad alpha, I can be a child."
"I'm not a 'big bad alpha'!"
"Yes you are."
"No I'm not."
"Now who's childish?"
"You still are."
"No I'm not!"
"Just give me the book!"
I hand him the book and curl up on his lap while he starts reading. Adam is a very good reader, even better am I am.
He finishes the book and places it in the table. "You know, it's been about two weeks. You should take a test and see if we're gonna be parents." Adam says kissing my forehead.
"I'll call Monica. You," I point my finger at him. "Need to keep that thing to yourself. If I'm not pregnant now then I sure as heck don't want to be now. We have too much stuff to do."
"We've been doing nothing for several days now. I think we have time."
"NOPE! We actually don't! You said we should visit my parents. So we should be planing that out. Not making pups."
"But making pups is more fun than planing a trip to Africa."
"Are you sure? I think planing trips to Africa are great!"
"Well I think making pups is better."
"But I also don't wanna be sore again."
"You won't be sore.... Yeah you'll probably be sore. But it's not my fault!"
"Sure it's not."
I pull out Adams phone and call Monica. Yes, I have my own phone, but it's more fun to use Adams.
"Hey." She says tiredly.
"GOOD MORNING MONICA!!" I scream knowing she'll hate me for it.
"Hey sis! What can I do for ya?"
"I need a couple of pregnancy test. Adam wants me to take them. I honestly don't think I'm pregnant."
"Okay. I'll be down in a minute or two."
"Thanks Monica."
"No problem."
I hung up and gave Adam his phone. I looked over to the window and Adams hand pulled my face back over to his.
He kissed my lips sweetly and put his head on my shoulder. "Now look who's all lovey-dovey." I say resting my head in his.
"I'm your mate. I'm allowed to be lovey-dovey whenever I feel like it. And I just happen to feel like it."
"Yeah. Sure you do. You just want a piece of this."
"Yeah I want that too." He lifts up his head and our lips lock together.
There was a knock and Adam groaned. I walked over to the door and let Monica in. "You ready love dogs?" She said taking my hand and leading us up to the room.
-----(a little while later)-----
I've taken three tests and they all say the same thing. Negative. "See, we aren't having a baby." I told Adam after Monica left.
"You wanna try again?" He asks pulling me into his lap.
"Not now!"
"Are you sure?" He asks kissing my neck.
"Yes. I'm sure."
"Okay."
I'm kinda sad we're not having a baby. But I'm also happy about it too. I would love to have kids with Adam. I just don't think I can be a mother.
"Okay. Let's start planing the trip." Adam says after a few moments of silence.
"Okay." I smiled slightly.
"This might not be our best idea. But if you want this, I'm willing to give it to you."
"I want this. I want to meet my real parents. I know there's a reason they left. I just need to find out why." I say bravely.
"Okay. I'll call their packs alpha and arrange for us to go in a couple of days. How long do you want to stay there?"
"Two days. One day to land, unpack, relax. And another day to meet them. And if something goes wrong, we wouldn't have to stay in their land for long."
"Okay." He ran his fingers through my hair smiling. "I'm so proud of you."
"Why?" I ask tilting my head.
"STOP TILTING YOUR HEAD!!" He yells. Not angrily. Just yells.
"Why are you proud of me?"
"Because when I first brought you here, you wouldn't say a thing." He kisses my cheek.
"That's because I didn't trust you then."
"But now your helping me lead our pack. And your helping me plan our trip. And I like everything to be ours."
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about my online collage. I was just angry at the moment."
"Don't worry about that." He kisses my lips softly.
"I still feel bad."
"Don't."
".........."
"You still feel bad, don't you?"
"Yup."
"..."
"..."
"Can we make pups now?"
"No. Give me a few months."
"Okaaaaaayyyyyyy."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"I love you."
"..."
"..."
"I love you too."
I sigh and close my eyes. My head falls on to Adam's shoulder. I kiss his shoulder and he kisses my head. "Have I told you that I love you?" He asks.
"Yes. Plenty of times." I say.
"Well, I love you."
"I wuv you too."
"No, it's 'love' not 'wuv'."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Very."
"Are you sure your sure?"
"Yup."
"Okay."
"Let's go on a walk. I'm pretty sure our people would love to see us. Plus, it's better than sitting here and doing nothing."
"Hmmmm. Okay."
"Let's go take a shower."
"Together?"
"Yes. We've done it before."
"Still. You can't just demand a person to take a shower with you. It's more romantic if you ask."
"Fine." He got on one knee. "Harper my dearest, will you do me the greatest honor, and take a shower with me?" He said taking my hand in his and kissing it.
"Hmmmm. I guess so." I say teasingly.
"Yay!"
He scooped me up and ran us into the bathroom. He sat me on the content and started the water. "WAIT!!" He yelled.
"What?"
"Let's take a bath so it's more romantic." He says chafing the water from a shower to a bath.
"Okay."
While the water is filling the tub Adam strips the both of us down kissing my most of the time though.
He lifts me up and sets us in the tub. The waters warm and comforting. I sit between Adams legs and play with his hands. His kiss on my shoulder sends shivers down my spine and I cuddle closer to him.
"Awww. My little baby Harper." He says using a baby voice.
"I like bath time with Adam." I say looking up at him.
"I like anything that involves you."
"If your trying to whoo me over, you already did."
"Does that mean we can make pups?"
"Keep doing cheesy things like this and maybe." I said kissing his chin.
"In that case, get ready. Because I'm about to cheese the fuck out of you."
"What your language mister!"
"Oh dearest Harper. Please forgive thee for my foul language that 'twas not to thee's approval."
"My dearest Adam, I forgive you for your poor choice of words."
"Good."
We both lean in and our lips lock together. His lips obviously dominating the kiss. I bit softly on his bottom lip making him moan. I turned around and sat on his lap facing him.
His hands find their way to my hips. He gives them a soft squeeze and pulls me closer to him. I pulled away a little bit and he put our foreheads together. "We should go on our walk now." I whispered.
"Okay." He kissed my lips one last time before we both got out.
Adam ran out to the closet and scooped me up with a towel. "My little baby Harper needs to get ready."
"And my Big Bad Alpha needs to put me down so I can."
"On second thought maybe we should just stay in today."
"Nope! Let's go!"
I squirmed out of his arms and ran to my side of the closet. I got a black pair of shorts and a formal black and white stripped tank top. I got on my purple converse and walked back into the bathroom.
I dried my hair and brushed through it. Adam came in after me and stood behind me while I struggled to braid my hair. "Here. Let me do it." Adam says taking my hair.
After only a few minutes my hair is in a messy-but-cute braid down my back. I smiled and hugged Adam. "Thank you my big bad alpha."
"No problem my baby Harper."
"Are you ready?" I ask.
"Yup."
"Stand right here."
I move him into an exact spot and stand on the counter. I climb onto his back and wrap my arms around his neck while my lags wrap around his waist.
I feel him smile and we walk out of the house locking our doors on the way.
-------------(an hour later)------------

We've been walking around our territory saying hi to people and seeing how they reacted. Every now and then Adam would start talking to someone and I would zone out.
"We should head back and eat." Adam says locking our fingers together.
"Okay."

We got back to the house and ate. Adam claimed he was tired and dragged us iff to bed.....

HEY HEY HEY!!! I honestly can not thank you all enough for supporting this story.

Share!
Vote!
Comment!
Love ya!

P.S. Can we get to 25 votes and 15 comments??????