0.8

Harper's POV-----
I unbuckle myself and Adam opens the door. By the time I et to the door Adams already in the house.
I step through the door and Adams strong arm closes it before pushing me against the door and kissing my neck.
He pulls away and presses his lips to mine. I kiss back into the lust filled kiss.
Adam bites my bottom lip causing a moan from my stomach. He slides his tongue in and starts fighting with mine.
My hands wander from his hair to his chest as slowly as the can go. Adams hands glad from my waist to low on my hips. His fingers find a belt loop and he pulls me in even more.
I tug on the hem of his shirt and he takes it off along with mine. His hands find their way to my back and unclasp my bra.
The bra slides off my arms into the floor and Adam start massaging my breast. Never breaking the kiss.
"Wait." I say pulling away.
"What's wrong?" He pants.
"Nothing. I'll be right back, go up to the bedroom when I say so. Okay?"
"Okay." He kisses me one last time and I run into the bedroom.
I pull out the one thing I would ever let Monica buy me. A lingerie. I put it on and lay on the bed. "ADAM!! IM READY!!"
He opens the door and his jaw drops. Not even a second later he on top of me and kissing me everywhere.
I moan out in pleasure as the need for him rises in my core. He slides off the endless straps while I unbutton and unzip his pants.
I gasp when I feel his gardens member against my inner thigh and before I can blink we're both completely naked.
Adam starts kissing my breast and I moan when his tongue flicks against my nub. He moves back up to my lips and kisses me harder.
I feel his member start to enter me and I moan out against his lips. He trusts himself into me more and my hips grind against his.
I let out another moan as I reach my climax before him. He thrusts harder and faster than before. I let out another moan against his shoulder.
I bit softly on his neck and he lets out a low moan and I smile to myself. Adams kisses are sloppy but sweet. And all over me.
I reach my climax again and that's when he reached his. I moan out one last time as he fills me with his substance.
Adam pulls out and flips us over so I'm on top of him. We're both breathing heavily. He pecks my lips and looks into my eyes.
"You're so fucking gorgeous. I don't even care if I'm swearing. It's true." He says moving a piece of hair out o f my face.
"You're cute too."
"Just cute? I was think more like, a Greek God."
"You think you're old?"
"No. But a young Greek God. Like Hercules."
"I bet you're stronger than he is." I flirt.
"You know I am." He kisses my forehead.
"Does that make me Meg?"
"From the movie? Well, no she's not as hot as you are."
"The more I think about it, you look more like Phil."
"What?! I'm not the ugly goat!!"
"You're right. You're my ugly goat."
"No. I'm you're handsome Hercules. And your hero."
"Yes. You are my hero. That's why your Phil. Without Phil none of the heroes would even be heroes."
"Can I be a handsome goat?"
"You already are a handsome goat. Like Grover from Percy Jackson."
"When did you see that movie?"
"While you were doing Alpha work. I found it and called your mother to see if it was any good. She also thought me how to work the darn thing."
"Why didn't you just ask me?"
"I don't know. I think you were on the phone or something." I yawn.
"Come on sleepy hotter version of Meg, let's go to sleep."
"It's only 6:30."
"But it's obvious that you're tired."
"I'm not tired. I'm full of energy!"
"Try to get up then."
I make a huge effort to move my legs. They don't move a millimeter. Adam legs out a chuckle and I try harder to move.
He leans into my ear and kisses my ear, "See. I told you. You can't even move your so tired." He kisses my ear again and I yawn.
He wraps up in the covers and I fall sleep to his heart beat that I told him was nice.
'Life is finally going our way.'
'Yes it is my dearest. Yes it is.'

--------------------------------------------------
The next morning was horrible. I woke up to morning birds and groaned into Adams chest. I felt the soreness of my lower parts and it hurt so bad.
"Good morning my love." Adam kisses my head.
"I'm sore. From last night." I say kissing his shoulder.
"It should go away in a few days or so." He starts running his fingers through my hair.
"At least I won't go into heat." It's true after mates mate then you won't go into heat again.
"Yup. You should be happy about that. My mom says its horrible."
"I like it when you say mom."
"You've told me."
"I want Wendy's."
He lets out a chuckle and tells me to get ready. I move my legs and instantly regret it. I wince in pain and Adam turns around with a worried face. "Are you that sore?"
"Yeah." I say laying back down.
"Okay. You stay here, I'll call Monica to watch after you. I'll be back with the food." He caresses my cheek and kisses my temple before leaving me naked on the bed.
Monica came in and Adam left. Monica just shakes her head. Her hands on her hips and she starts laughing. "This is why my little sister shouldn't mate."
"I'm not your sister."
"You're close enough to be one. Come on, let get you dressed."
I sit up and cry out in pain, it hurts. A lot. She gets out Adams sweatpants and one of his hoodies. I wasn't very found of her looking through my mates clothes but. I was in need of assistance.
I got dressed with great difficulty and say on the bed while Monica brushed my hair.
"It was the funniest thing ever. Adam just calls me and says like its no big deal, 'Hey can you come and watch Harper? I would leave her alone but she's sore from last night.' I couldn't stop laughing at first. I told Luke and it took him a whole five minutes to get it."
"You told Luke?!"
"Of course I did!.... He asked me to move in with him."
"Oh. What are you going to say?"
"I don't know. I love the man. But when I find my mate I don't want to have to explain that. What do you think?"
"I think you should do it. Both of them will understand."
"Okay. You and Adam will help with the move right?"
"Of course."
My phone lit up saying that Adam was calling. "Hey!"
"Hey princess! Do we need anything at the house. I'm at Walmart."
"Yes. Luke ate all our food again. And don't get a bunch of junk!"
"I'll try my best. Do you need anything?"
"Yeah. Tampons."
"Ugh. Okay. I'll put it in the cereal box."
"But cereal is cheaper than tampons. That's basically stealing Adam."
"Then I guess you can call me a thief. I'm not gonna stand there and have the cashier look at me weird."
"Adam. No. If you go to jail then I'll have to run the pack alone. Just buy the tampons. If they look at you weird tell me and I'll beat them up."
"Okay. Even though I could beat them up myself, I'll let you do it."
"Okay. Thank you."
"You're welcome. Bye, I love you."
"I love you too."
Yes. Werewolves get periods too. We're still human. So we get heat and periods. It sucks.
Monica and I laid in bed and watched Propriety Brothers. I've always had a crush on both of them.
Adam came in and threw the tampons at me. He closed the door and three chocolate bars slid under it. The door opened slightly and my Wendy's appeared.
The door closed again and Monica burst out laughing. "ADAM IS ONE OF MY CHICKEN NUGGETS ARE MISSING I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU!!!"
"DON'T LOOK AT THE CHICKEN NUGGETS THEN!!! I ATE THREE!!!!!"
"UGH WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GET YOUR OWN FOOD??"
"THATS THE PROBLEM!! I DID!!!"
Monica and I burst out laughing I eat my food and Monica leaves. Adam still hasn't came into the room. Probably has Alpha work to do.
I had Luna work to do. But thanks to Adam am his boredom-ness, my work is don't for at least ten more months.
I finished my food and blankly stare at the tv. Some show about dresses is on and I just want Adam to come in.
"Hey babe. I'm needed at the pack house. You gonna be okay for a few hours?"
"Yeah. Be safe. Come back when your done."
"I will. Love you."
"I love you too."
He closes the door. He didn't even come to kiss me goodbye. Normally he's all over me, now he just wants his space. Maybe he's on his man-period.
I ended up taking doing three things while Adam was gone: 1) took pain killers. 2) slept like it was my job. 3) watched American horror story.
The third one was a mistake. I ended up watching the whole first season and crying my eyes out. And then I got scared to death. I might not ever be the same.
I look at the time, 6:35. Adam left five hours ago. Why isn't he home yet?
"Adam?" I called his phone.
"What babe?"
"What's taking you so long?"
"I'll tell you when I get home. Is everything okay?"
"Yeah. Call me when your done."
"Okay. Bye."
"Bye."
And that was it. I got up ignoring the pain. Pure boredom was running through my veins. I walked down the stairs and called the one person I trust most right now.
"Hey Carol!" Yes. I called his mother.
"Hello Harper! Is everything okay?"
"Yeah. It's just that Adams been at the pack house for five hours. And not only that but before he left he was keeping his distance from me. Do you have any clue on what's going on?"
"Oh honey. I'm sorry, I have no clue. He's never been like that. I can try to get something out of him if that's what you want."
"Really? That would be great! I'm just worried about him."
"I understand Harper. I'll try my best."
"Thank you."
"No problem. Is that all?"
"Yup. Bye."
"Goodbye."
We hung up and I stared out of the window. Everything was in its place. The road was still there. All of the houses in there place. The street lights haven't moved.
It was already dark out. I when around and locked up the house. Alone, in this big house, it's dark out, Adams gone.

Hopefully he's okay.

Who am I kidding! Of course he's okay. He's Adam. If he has a problem all he does is punch it and moves along.

I waited on the couch not moving my eyes from the door. 9:48pm. I should go to bed. Adam has a key, he can get in when he comes back.
I change into one of Adams shirts and forget about pants. I curl up on his side of the bed hoping that it'll give me more comfort.

And I fell asleep. Alone. Without Adam or know what he's doing....