2.2

I woke up to the sun shining brightly. I smile at it and get out of bed. I walk over to the window and look at the street.
Children run around in their yards and animals hide away in their trees. Car drive past and everything looks normal.
I blink several times and and go to the bathroom. I do my business and put my hair in a messy bun. I walk into the office to make sure Adam didn't fall sleep at his desk.
Of course he did. His face rested on the desk and his hands are spread across the desks. He looks so cute!!! I quietly walk over and rub his back.
"Nnnnnnngggggggmmmmm." He groans out.
"Adam. It's time to wake up. Silly, you feel asleep at your desk." I say softly.
"I did?" He says with his eyes fluttering open.
"Yes you did. What do you want for breakfast?" I ask running my fingers through his hair.
"I want pancakes." He grumbles.
"Okay. I'll come get you when they're done."
"You're the best Harper."
"Sure I am." I say sarcastically.
I kiss his head before going down the stairs. There's a freaking knock on the door. I open it and, yup, big scary man. "Hello Luna."
"H-hi."
"Is Alpha Adam here?"
"Y-yes. I'll go g-get him."
I hurry up the stairs and Adam fell back asleep. I nudge his shoulder. "Adam. Someone needs to see you. Wake up." He groans and wake up.
"What? Are the pancakes done?"
"No. Someone need to talk to you."
"I know you can't talk to people but can't you just handle this?"
"N-no. I can't handle it."
"Yes you can Harper. Just act like he's me."
"O-okay."
I'm shaking with fear as I open the door again. "He said to tell me." I say. Okay Harper just imagine Adam. There ya go. Okay. This is Adam.
"Okay, a pack of about 50 rogues are near our territory. We need to know if he wants to attack or let them be."
"Do they look like a threat?"
"I don't know, Luna. The size of them is definitely a threat. But we have no clue what their intentions are."
"Okay. Wait until they get closer or go away. Have more guards around the territory and watch them closely."
"Yes Luna."
"Have a good day!!" I call as he walks back to the road.
I hear him chuckle and close the door. "You handled that better than I thought you did." I jump out of my skin and place a hand over my heart.
"Adam! Don't scare me like that!"
"I'm just saying. I came down to make sure you did the right thing. I'm very proud of you Harper."
"Thank you." I say looking down.
"Can I have my pancakes now?"
"Yes. Let me make them first."
I walk into the kitchen and make the pancake batter. Adam sits at the table on his phone while I make six pancakes. One for me. Five for Adam.
I put the last pancake of Adams plate and and put the plates on the table. "You want to make the list of things you haven't done now?" He asks.
"Sure. What are somethings I haven't done?"
"You haven't been on an official vacation yet. You haven't been to bar. You haven't been to a party. You haven't been to a football game. The list goes on." He says smiling.
"Write them down and let keep thinking." I say putting my play on the pile of dishes.
"You haven't, and never will, go to a strip club."
"Ew. Wouldn't want to." I say.
"You haven't been hunting yet."
"Nope. I'm not killing things."
"Okay, you haven't been camping."
"I'm okay with camping."
"You haven't been skydiving." He says smirking.
"No."
"Yes. I haven't done it either!"
"Maybe."
"Or rock climbing."
"Are you trying to kill me?"
"Maybe." He smiles and I roll my eyes.
"I'm gonna get things done around the house."
"I'm going to watch so I can see your butt."
"Don't you have a rogue thing to deal with?"
"Nope. You told them what to do. So they're going to do it."
"I didn't think they would listen to me."
"You're their Luna. They have to even if they don't want to."
"Still."
I start doing the dishes and Adam wraps his arms around me. "I believe you Harper. You don't even use your phone for contacting people. I searched through your phone, you don't have any traces of any calls besides your parents and Monica. And I know you don't know how to delete your call history."
"You can delete your call history?"
"Exactly."
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"For believing me. And saving me more than a million times. And teaching me things I would never get to learn back at my old pack."
"I love you Harper."
"I love you Adam."
"Can you let go of me so I can do the dishes?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Why n-"
He lifted me over his shoulder and carried me back into our room. He laid me on the bed and sat on my hips. "No." I said as he held his hands to my sides.
"Too bad." He smiles and starts tickling me. I struggle against him and try to push him off.
"ADAM S-STOP PL-EASE!!!"
"I will for a kiss."
His face moved closer to mine and I pressed my lips to his. His fingers stopped tickling me and I go my breathing under control.
Adam collapsed on my body and nuzzles into my neck. He kissed my mark and I shivered. He chuckled and trailed his lips to mine.
He pressed his lips to mine and I knew we both had work to do. "Adam I smell people at the door." He sniffs the air and glare at my playfully.
"You liar."
"We have work to dooooooo!"
"Ugh. Can't an omega do it?"
"You k ow who I feel about that."
"Okay. You do the dishes and stuff while I organize endless things that keep me away from you."
"Oh no buddy. You said that I could start attending the meetings."
"I did? Okay. Go do the house work." He get off of me and I give him a quick hug.
I race den the stairs and continue the dishes. I could put them in the dish washer but it takes more time to hand wash them, plus I have a whole half of a day left.
I rinse them off. I wash them. I rinse them again. I dry then. I put them away. And what seems like ten hours later, I'm done.
I do the laundry quickly and sit on the couch for the dryer to be done. I play on Adams phone and talk to my parents a little bit.

--------------------------------------------

Soon, all the work is done and I'm waiting for Adam to be done so we can eat together. He's taking a long time. It's almost 7:30.
I walk up the stairs and knock on his office door. I hear snoring a giggle to myself. I go back downstairs and get his plate and my plate. I open the door, careful not to drop the plates.
Adams head snaps up immediately at the smell of food. I giggle and set our plates on the desk.
"Mmmmm this is how I like my women. You do all the house work and bring me my meals." He says nuzzling into my neck.
"That doesn't sound too bad. But I should be attending the meetings and pack ceremonies." I say eating my food.
We eat in the office and watch a Disney movie. I fell asleep halfway through it....