0.2

It's only been a few hours but it feels like days. The nurses give me a check up on how she's doing every now and then.
I look around at the hospital. It's nothing amazing. All the walls are painted an off-white color. The metal doors are a light brown.
"Alpha Adam?" The nurse who I first saw came into the waiting room.
"Yes?" I say standing up.
"Fallow me." She turns around and I start walking after her.
And there she was. My mate was tied down by some many cords and tubes. Half of them I didn't even know what for.
"She came out of her ten minute coma. She's just sleeping at the moment. Do you know anything about her?"
"No."
"Do you want us to do a blood test. We could find out who she is faster."
"Will it hurt her?"
"No."
"Then go ahead."
'We're ready big guy.' Luke says through mind link.
'I wanna know what they did to her before we attack hold off for now.'
"What all did they do to her?" I ask as the nurse starts taking blood.
"From the looks of it she was physically abused, sexually abused, whipped, and starved."
'Now' I tell my forces.
She leaves with the blood and I sit on the very uncomfortable hospital chair. "Hello my love." She started to slowly wake up.
"Do-don't h-hurt me p-pl-please." She begs.
"I won't hurt my love. I would never hurt you." Silence was her reply. "What's your name?" She shook her head. "The nurse should be getting that kind of stuff right now." She nods. "Do you talk much?" She shakes her head. "Tell me about yourself. What do you like or dislike?" She just shrugs. "Come on. You have to like something!" I say trying to get her to talk more.
"I guess I like you. You're nice." She says hanging her head down.
"What's your favorite color?" I ask.
"Brown."
"Why?" She shrugs. "You do know that we're mates right?"
"Yes. I was always told that mates didn't exist for people like me."
"So people who are beautiful?"
"I'm not beautiful." She says like she's heard it a million times.
"Yes you are. I'm looking you right now." I say sitting next to her on the bed.
She didn't say anything but she did look around the room and I could tell she wanted to walk around. I moved my hand towards hers and interlocked our fingers. "We can leave when the Nurse comes back. Then I'll take you home."
"Pl-please don't. D-don't make me g-go ba-back there." She started shaking.
"No no no. That's not what I meant." I paused to wrap her in my arms. "I meant I'll take you back to my house. It's our house now."
"Oh." Was all I got.
The nurse walked in looking through a bunch of papers. "Okay. So Harper?"
"Who's Harper?" 'Harper' says.
"You are my love. We found your real name." I say letting her go and rubbing small circles on her hand with my thumb.
"It says your name is Harper, your 17. Your mother and father left you at the steps of your old pack when you where born. I'm sorry dear. That's all we could find out." The nurse says and I look over to Harper as she receives it all.
"I have a name." She looks down and smiles. I see a tear drop from her eye onto my hand.
I lift her head up and wipe away her tear stain. She so beautiful. Her green eyes and brown hair go well with her skinny face. "I have a name. What's yours?" She says a little louder than last time.
"I'm Adam. You're Harper."
"I like my name."
"I love your name."
We sign all her hospital papers and we walked out. Harper wasn't very strong and her legs weren't doing so well because all the abuse.
'Pick her up. She can't walk. We have to prove ourselves.' My wolf says.
'Okay. What should we do when we get home?'
'Show her the place. Duh!'
She stopped suddenly at the sight of my car. I looked back at her. "What's wrong my love?"
"I-I've never been i-in a car before." She says looking down.
I grab her hand and she looks up, "It's okay. I'm a good driver." I say. That's a lie though, I'm a terrible driver.
I drive slow for Harper's sake. To say she's a little nervous is an understatement, she looks like she's going to barf. I put my hand on her knee and continue to drive.
We arrived at my big house, it's defiantly not a mansion but it's a big house. The modern look it had was comforting. Luke always says that it looks so Tumblr. I kinda agree with him. "Welcome home my love." I say opening the door and leading her into the living room.
"This is obviously the living room." I lead us into the kitchen, then the bathrooms, I show her where all the cleaning supplies are, then I lead her into the bedroom.
Harper's eyes widened and she looked around. "You can stay in here with me or you can sleep in the living room of it make you more comfortable." I hope she stays with me.
"I'll stay with you." Is all she said before sitting on the rolly chair and spinning in slow circles.
"Come on, I gotta show you my office." I say taking the chair and pushing her down the hall. She laughs a little, soft laugh that I barely caught.
My office isn't much, a desk and a chair with a twenty million papers that I need to catch up on.
'Maybe One of these days....' My wolf says.
'Maybe one of these days, what?'
'Maybe one of these days we'll get to mate on that desk.'
'You're disgusting.'
I roll Harper out of my office and back into the bedroom. It was around 6:00 now. "Are you hungry?" She nods a little bit. "What sounds good?" She shrugs.
"Whatever you want." She says spin in in circles again.
She looks cute while spinning. She's playing with her hands and her hair falls in front of her face. "Why are you spinning?"
"Because, it's just something I thought of a year or two ago."
"What's that?"
"Not a lot of things spin around on this earth. I know that the earth is spinning. But not a lot else does. So sometimes, whenever I can, I'll spin around and make life a little better." That's the most she's ever said to me.
"Wow. You're pretty smart to think of that on your own."
"Well, I kinda had help with it. I read it in a book. I forget which one though." She shrugs and continues spinning.
"Does pizza sound good?"
"I don't know. I've never had it." I was shocked. Until I remembered that she was starved. I let out a low growl for a second before calling the pizza place.
The pizza came within 30 minutes. I payed the guy and walked to the kitchen before going up stairs to get Harper.
When I walked in she was laying in the ground looking up at the ceiling a singing some song softly. "Harper?" I say softly, trying not to startle her. "The food is here." She gets up and we walk down.
I finished eating, Harper was almost done. "What were you singing in the bedroom?"
"It was a song that I picked up from the nurse lady. She said it was in French, she helped my wounds so I saw her often. Eventually I caught on. She was nice."
"Can you sing it for me?"
"No. I'm not a good singer."
"Awww. Okay."
We went up into the bedroom after that. It was almost 8:00 and Harper was probably best from her last few days.
We both laid down and I wrapped and arm around Harper's waist. She tensed for a second but slowly calmed down. I nuzzled my face into her neck and breathed in her scent.
It's been two hours and she still hasn't fallen asleep. I haven't either. I wasn't going to until she did. "Go to sleep Harper. You need the rest." I say, she sighed but fell asleep after a couple of minutes.