Peeking (Thomas Sanders)

"Hey, uh, Thomas... don't you have, like, a cat?" You asked, looking back and forth from the palm of his hand, trying to figure out where it was. You had seen it before, but had always darted away before it got near you.

"Yeah, but he shouldn't bother you. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on you." Thomas reassured you. You looked back and forth once more before sitting back down and crossing your legs, smiling. You felt... safer than you had in a very long time.

"You wanna watch some TV?" Thomas asked, looking down at you as he walked to the living room.

"Sure!" You replied, glancing around once more before trying to shake off your worries about the cat.

You grabbed on to his thumb as he sat down on the couch, standing up so that you could move. You hopped off of his hand, making yourself comfortable and settling in.

A few moments later, you feel a soft breath pass your cheek. You felt your body go rigid as you slowly turned your head to the side. Cat. You scrambled as fast as you could to your feet, jumping back as fast as you could to get away from the now completely visible, and very large, cat looming above you. Not as far as Thomas though. That was... comforting. Ish.

"T-Thomas!" You managed to stutter out, not looking away from the cat for a second.

"Meow." (Not Thomas! XD) The cat moved it's pink wet nose toward you, before Thomas blocked it with his hand. You shoulders instantly relaxed as you expected him to lift you out of danger, but he did no such thing, and you glanced back at him with an expectant look, before looking back to the cat.

"There we go, you guys can get to know each other, and I'll be right here." He said, spreading his fingers slightly, giving you room to peek through them while still safe. You put your hands on his middle finger, watching the cat intently as it tried to push it's nose through Thomas's fingers. At one point, the cat tried to stick it's paw through and grab you, but you jumped back, keeping a good foot (from your perspective) away from it at all times.

Thomas chuckled, keeping watch of you and the cat from high above you.

A few more minutes and the cat became uninterested, turning away and jumping off the couch. Instantly, Thomas scooped you up, playfully dropping you down on his leg. You stood up, looking around for the cat. You couldn't see it anywhere. Man it moved quickly.

You gave up your search for the cat just as Thomas poked you in the chest, laughing as you fell back on to his leg.

"Fine, fine, we can finish the show." You said, noticing that he had paused the show you were watching during your ordeal with the cat. You sat back up, crossing your legs before turning your attention back to the TV.

A/N- Alright! There we go, back on schedule. Now, big question here. My birthday is on the 9th, should I do a special birthday chapter posted that day? I'll have it pre written so I can post it in the morning, but I think it would be kinda cool. Obviously still using (Y/N). Anyways, enough pre planning.

Thanks for reading!

PJO Out.