SPECIAL: New book? (Still a oneshot- Ethan)

A/N: Alright, so I know I'm not updating much here in the first place, and it'll be slow going anyways, but I had an idea. It's kinda crazy, so I want to see what your thoughts are first before I go ahead and do it? This is still a chapter, but my idea was... I want to make totally personalized chapters. You know when you get that feeling reading a book? You know, where it seems so real, so like you that you get that almost tingly feeling?
I want to make that.
But stronger.
So, if you like this idea, let me know in the comments, and I might make it it's own book! Because I'd prefer not putting them in here, I don't want to fill it with unrelated chapters? I guess? Anyways, enough talking, I'm going to make one for myself (self indulgent, I know) but it'll get my point across, and hopefully you can see how much detail I want in this? They'll still be in second POV too, it still needs to refer to you. The person reading this. Yeah, you! (Hi :) (Unless you don't want 2nd POV which is fine too!) Hope you like it!
BTW this swears a bit because I swear, so there's your warning.

You woke up, groggy and incredibly tired. Maybe it was a bad idea to stay up until 3AM writing G/t fanfic, but it was your main writing time, so whatever works, right? Anyways, you woke up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, before realizing how cold your bed was. And how much it didn't feel like a bed anymore. Your eyes shot open, darting around to see... oh god this must've been a dream.
That was the only way this could've happened.
You were in a familiar kitchen... but it was 10 times your size.
You were 3 inches tall, and it was everything you could've hoped for and fucking more.
The room was incredibly overwhelming to look at, the scale of everything seeming to weigh down on you all at once, as did the realization of where you were.
There was only one kitchen you'd seen- well there was Mark's but his kitchen wasn't this small...
There was only one kitchen this small that you'd seen well enough to know. Ethan Nestor. You could even see the fucking snake you'd noticed in his ASMR baking video, still sitting in the shelf over the counter, which seemed like miles away at this point.
Speaking of the no longer blueberry boi, you heard loud foot steps coming up the stairs, and quickly.
"Shit, shit, shit..." You muttered to yourself as you stumbled to find somewhere to hide; because unlike the borrowers you wrote about, you weren't the fastest sprinter on the track.
The salt shaker was the first thing to come into view, so you quickly slipped behind it, pulling your knees tight against your chest as you heard Ethan closing in. He hummed to himself softly as you heard him open the fridge, unaware of your existence as thoughts raced through your mind, though you already knew the answer to some. The conversations ran through your mind, anxiety taking over more and more as the outcomes got worse, before you had to pinch yourself to stable your thoughts.
In the mean time, Ethan seemed to be actually making himself some sort of meal for himself behind you, which was surprising, before time seemed to freeze.
You knew exactly what was about to happen too. He'd seen you. The only question was: how would he react?
You saw the shadow long before his hand got to you, but you made no move to run. You could never out run him anyways, especially at this height off the ground. Besides, why would you? This was literally what you'd written fanfic about, you were prepared-
His hand gently wrapped around your waist.
You were absolutely not prepared.
Your breathing quickened along with your heart rate as you felt Ethan secure his firm grip on you, moving you closer towards himself. You had hoped your fear of heights wouldn't affect this, but low and behold, your dizziness started to kick in, making you look up, trying to not register how far off the ground you were.
"H-hi." Ethan stuttered, after carefully sitting you in his hand, and his face came into full view. His hand was warm, and plushy, but more uneven than you'd thought it would be. It didn't change the fact that you were meeting your idol. You felt tears prick your eyes, but you refused to cry.
"Hey E-Ethan." You replied shakily, letting him know you were a fan. The onslaught of tears refused to retreat, and they seemed to be winning, as you felt the back of your throat flare up like it did when you cried. Ethan seemed to notice, setting aside the fact that you knew his name as he cupped you in both hands, bringing you closer to his face.
"Hey, please don't be scared, I won't hurt you!" He cooed softly, as you covered your face with your hands so he couldn't see the first few tears escape. You weren't sure whether to tell him they were tears of joy or not... but you decided on not. It didn't help that you were slightly shaking from the height we were at, but it didn't seem as bad with both of Ethan's hands under you. You rubbed your eyes, nodding as you looked back up, hoping your eyes conveyed the elation you felt.
"I-I know... I'm just a little scared of heights..." You said, trying not to cry anymore. The last thing you wanted would be to worry Ethan, especially if it wasn't really the fear doing it. Ethan let out a soft breath, blowing your short hair back into your face as you pushed it away for the hundredth time. He chuckled softly, moving toward the stairs with a quick glance around the kitchen.
"Well I don't want to leave you in here, so let's head downstairs. I'm... yeah, you know. What's your name?" He shook his head, obviously confused, but trying not to show it for the fear of upsetting you. You were pretty sure you knew most of the questions going through his head, though you wished he would ask. If you ever went back to fanfic... oh. You realized Ethan was still waiting for an answer as you came back from the depths of your mind, steadying yourself as you started going down the stairs.
"I'm Emily. Though Catt works too, it's k-kinda like Jack." Mid sentence, Ethan had turned on the stairs, and you saw how far down the ground was, throwing you off track. But your heart rate seemed to have returned to some sort of normal, and you weren't shaking anymore, so progress had been made.
"Well it's nice to meet you Catt." He used your nickname; it sounded so foreign coming from him. Ethan was still holding back his questions, but you felt ready to start answering some of them, so you decided to ask.
"I.. assume you have questions?" You said quickly, earning a look from Ethan.
"Oh, yeah, just a few." He said sarcastically, making both of you giggle. He seemed proud of himself for making you laugh.
He was seriously too precious.
"Alright, how are you in my apartment?" Ethan started off with the easy question, of which you added on to because they had the same answer.
"I have absolutely no idea why I'm here, or how I'm 3 inches tall. All I know is that I'm here now." You enunciated with your hands, and Ethan slowly moved a finger to push your hands down, giving you an understanding look.
"You're nervous."
"Well no shit Sherlock."
"You don't have to be!" Ethan shouted quietly, raising you level with his shining hazel eyes, making you both more and less nervous at the same time. You coughed, brushing a tear from your eye as your cheeks blazed pink.
"I'm not sure being calm around a giant version of your idol is a thing..." You laughed, grinning as you felt a soft tear roll down your face. How all of this happened, you didn't know, all you knew was that it was a dream come true. Ethan seemed a total jumble of emotions, his face filled with pure happiness, and- was he, was he blushing?
"That's so sweet of you! I'm surprised you're not more scared honestly..." Ethan chuckled, positively beaming as he walked off the staircase into his living room. Now was the real question. Would you tell him about G/t? It didn't really prepare you, but it'd helped you shake it off faster...
"I-" You paused for a moment, making sure you had the right words. "I guess this is kinda my thing..." You said softly, looking up at him with a small smile. Ethan returned a confused- but intrigued- smile.
"You're saying you did this or...?" He asked, sitting down gently on the couch.
"God no, I've assumed this was impossible for at least 3 years now, but..." you sighed quietly, trying to figure out how to phrase it. "macrophilia is what you might know it by?" You paused, watching carefully for Ethan's reaction. Ethan slowly shook his head.
"It sounds mildly familiar, but it doesn't ring any bells. But, I assume you're apart of it?" He replied, a genuinely interested smile on his face. You nodded, knowing if you kept talking you'd get on the subject of fanfic, (some of which included him, best to avoid that.) Ethan noticed your reluctance to continue, and asked some more questions.
"So, other than me, who else do you know?" He interrogated, pulling out his phone and glancing at it, before tossing it to he couch beside him. WELL.
"That's a big question." You replied, smirking. "But my core... 5, I guess, you know all of them. You, Jack, Mark, Game Grumps, and Robin!" You listed, counting them off on your fingers with a smile. Ethan raised his eyebrows, nodding in approval.
"A well rounded viewer, awesome!" He smiled, and at the mention of viewer he reminded you of something.
"Well rounded viewer also has her own channel!" You smiled proudly. You couldn't exactly upload while you were here, but it seemed worth it. Ethan looked a little surprised at that one, to which you grinned, and Ethan followed suit. He let out a soft laugh, before glancing at his phone again.
"You remind me of myself, when I was your age." He said warmly, mussing your hair with his index finger. You smirked, gently pushing his hand away as you looked over at his phone.
"Waiting for something?" You asked, kinda nosily, but you were curious. Ethan looked over as well, before looking back to you with a half worried half amused look on his face.
"Well... I didn't want to tell you this before you'd really calmed down, but-" Ethan was cut off by a doorbell from the room to your left. You quickly looked toward the noise, seeing his front door, and a totally average sized person standing behind the blurry glass. He looked quite familiar.
"Is it Mark?!" You whisper yelled, trying not to fan girl again.
"Mark's kinda coming over today, but..." Ethan smirked, standing up from the couch and moving toward the door.
"I'm not exactly worried anymore."

A/N: OH BOY. That... exists now. So, hopefully that got my point across! Or, you atleast enjoyed it, but if you want me to write one of these, THEY WILL TAKE TIME. So for now, just let me know if you're interested in the comments, and I'll put this in it's own book (I'll leave it here too though) and I'll have a form-like thing over there to make things a bit easier! I'll be back to normal chapters after this, so I hope you liked this one.

Thanks for reading!

PJO out.

(P.S. That thing about a YouTube channel is true, there's a link in my bio if you want to check it out 😁 See ya!)

UPDATE!
I made it a separate book! Everyone seemed to like it, so if ya want one, go fill out the form and I'll get writing! Also, if you want to just make these yourself, please go right ahead. It would be cool if you just let me know so I could read it though. Thanks! ☺️