Borrow (Mark)

You woke up on something soft.

You opened your eyes.

Peircing white.

Oh right, the giant. Mark. Standing up, you looked around, seeing Mark, lightly snoring, next to you. Now you had a choice. You could get away: you had the time, or you could stay. Both had pro's and con's, but both started with the same thing- getting food. And seeing as Mark wasn't up, you would have to go get some.

Next: how to get down? You saw the top of a bed post down at the bottom of the bed and ran to it, grabbing it to steady yourself as you looked over the dizzying edge. You were right; it was terrifying, especially since you were afraid of heights. Thankfully though, you could see some cross bars below you that looked perfect for climbing.

Trying your hardest to not look down, you dropped to the first bar, and then the second, doing so until you got to the last one. At this point, you figured you had to look down, and your hands had a death grip on the bars, and you hadn't looked away for the last little while, only hearing slight rustling from Mark. Looking back, you saw no more bars and a sheer drop.

Teriffied, your arms failed you, and you fell backwards, bracing your self for either immense pain or death, frozen in fear. You hit a soft surface.

You opened your eyes a crack and saw a smirking Mark. Figures. Guess you hadn't seen him.

"If you don't want to stay that badly, you could've just said." He said, his smirk dissapearing into honest kindness.

"No... I just wanted food without waking you up, it's fine." You replied quietly, backing yourself up against the warm palm, happy you weren't dead, trying to catch your breath.

"Really, it's fine." He said, gently setting two fingers on top of you, comforting your fear which was slowly fading away.

"Now, you were talking about food? Turns out, I was just heading that way, what a coincidence!" Mark chuckled, carrying you into the kitchen with him.

A/N- Yay! Chapter! Now, the next chapter is Thomas Sanders, so, I need a song vote:

Say Something- A Great Big World

Centuries- Fall Out Boy

Immortals- Fall Out Boy

Hey There Delilah- Plain White t's

Fireflies- Owl City

Counting Stars- OneRepublic

There they are, your options. Please, if you haven't heard them, go listen! Great songs. And as always,

Thanks for reading!

PJO out.