5- Hands (Jack)

Hands. Everywhere. Little faces, and hands. Grabby hands, sticky hands, you wanted out, but more and more kept coming. A little voice squealed in delight as two more hands grabbed your waist, lifting you into the air. You squirmed, trying as hard as you could to get away.

"Stop it, no, put me down!" You cried, struggling to break free. But then,

Then it was gone. You were standing on a dresser next to Jacks bed, tears streaming down your face, a piece of cloth curled tightly around you.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Jack asked. You hadn't seen him watching you, sitting cross legged on his bed. He moved to pick you up, but you scrambled quickly to your feet, dropping the cloth and holding up your hands as a symbol for him to stop.

"N-not right now, alright Jack? I- I..." You couldn't think of what to tell him. Was it a flashback? A dream? Whatever it had been, it was a memory, from your old life. A teachers pet, if you will. The teacher said the children would be kind, and she would stop them if anything went wrong. You ran away later that week, after the horror scene that was that memory.

Jacks hand moved back, but the worry on his face showed more as he set it down a few feet from you.

"Alright, just, let me know if you want to talk about it, okay?" He asked, his face pleading almost. Ugh, you could never say no to him. You sighed.

"Alright. I- I guess you could call it a flashback of sorts... I was back in the classroom, that was where I had been just a few days before I moved here. I had been the teachers pet, and she was showing me to her students. Usually they were gentle, the 4th graders were my favourites, but the day we went to kindergarten, I had no warning. They were everywhere, swarming me with hands, and noise. The next day, I ran away. I couldn't do that anymore..." You finished off, slowly walking over to a Jacks hand and sitting in it. Your brain was saying run, but now that you had talked about it, you felt a little better.

Jack stayed silent for a few moments, processing your story. His hand slowly wrapped around you and you went limp, letting him bring you towards himself, holding you to his chest, stroking your head.

"You're here now." He whispered.

"Everything is alright."

A/N: Woah, I'm not dead! Um, yeah. I'm a year older too! Yay! Other than that, uh, not sure. Update wise, not reeeeally sure anymore, but we'll see. Anyways,

Thanks for reading!

PJO out.