Chapter 22- Edited

Audrey's POV

My breath flowed through the mist as I shifted and ran towards the Kaiden's land for the second time today. I could smell the scent of the hundreds of Kaiden that covered the woods around me, instinctively making my wolf nervous. 

I pushed the feeling away and continued to follow the scent through the trees.

I ran until I saw the dim lights in the woods in front of me and began to slow my wolf, making my footsteps silent against the forest floor. I circled around the small village and sniffed the air to find the particular scent that I was looking for. 

When I found his small tent on the edge of the camp that radiated his scent, my heart sped. I felt a large hand slip around my muzzle and my wolf's waist, forcing me to the ground.

A bolt of fear shot though me when I didn't feel Jason's sparks in his touch.

"Miss me love?" Asked the scratchy voice behind me that I recognized. 

I tried to bite his hand away but his tight hold on my muzzle kept my jaws clamped shut. I struggled against Gio's grip without any luck. With a sudden tight squeeze of Gio's arms around my wolfs waist, she whimpered and retreaded into herself, making my shift back and completely naked as he held me to the ground underneath him, still in his tight grip.

In the dark night around us, I could see his smug grin as I continued to fight against him.

"Get.. off.. me!" I yelled but he quickly clamped his hand over my mouth, muffling my voice.

"Shh.." He whispered into my ear, his warm breath sending shivers down my spine. "We wouldn't want anyone to hear you, now would we, love?" He snarled into my ear again. I felt his hand on my bare stomach making me feel sick.

Suddenly, I felt Gio being shoved off of me before he hit the ground next to me with a loud thud. I opened my eyes and saw Jason kneeling down next to me, looking at me with a concerned look. 

Before I could shift and run he pulled off his shirt and turned the other way, letting me put it on. I quickly slipped it on, my entire body shaking from the adrenaline that was pumping through me. He turned back to me and scooped me up in his arms.

"Jason, you can't take her-"

"Be quiet, Gio." Jason muttered to his over his shoulder as he walked away. "If you ever touch her again," He looked back at Gio. "I'll kill you myself."

He slowly walked towards the flickering lights as I circled my arms around his neck, pulling me closer to him. I smiled as I felt his hungry sparks he sent through me that I had needed so desperately. As we walked up to his tent, he pulled back the flap to his large tent and went inside.

I was surprised to see the inside of the tent seemed a lot more spacious than it looked from the outside. He walked over to his bed in the corner and easily laid me down.

"Are you okay?" He asked, cupping my face in his hands, making me look at him. I nodded slowly and gave a tired, half hearted smile.

"Thank you." I whispered. He smiled sweetly down at me and kissed my forehead, pulling a blanket over my now shivering body.

"Sweet dreams." He whispered before he ran his thumb softly over my cheek. He slowly turned and silently walked out, closing the tent flap behind him. I sighed and rolled over getting more comfortable. I pulled the blanket over my shoulder up under my chin as exhaustion began to settle in.

------------------------------

Jason's POV