Which One's the Enemy?

IMPORTANT

The story is being re-edited and changed. This chapter has not been re-edited yet and does not fit the story line of the previous chapters. 

Don't read this chapter until it has been re-edited to fit the previous chapters. 

Titles will be changed to  say "Chapter #- Edited" once they have been edited and fit the story. 

If you are in the middle of reading the story, you can finish reading it but it is being changed and redone to be very different. If you would rather start over and read the new version, it is being updated regularly.

-------

Cole's POV

"Find her!" I yelled anger filling my vice and my pack ran into the trees once again, looking for my mate. How could she have been so stupid to run off like that? As I stood put on the porch, I felt my mom's hand on my shoulder as she spoke softly to me.

"Cole, you need to calm down. We're never going to find her if your choices are clouded with anger." My wolf growled as she told me what to do and I roughly pulled away from her touch.

"I will find her, with your help or without it."

"Cole.." she said walking toward me, reaching out to take my hand. I grabbed her hand, bending it growling, until she cried out making my father run out and snarl at me, making me drop my grip on my mother's hand.

"Do not touch your mother!" he growled going over and examining her hand.

"I'm fine." she said looking at me with a concerned look. My father kissed her forehead and my heart stung as I remembered my mate was missing while my father still had his. He turned to me looking enraged.

"I didn't-" I yelled before he cut me off angrily.

"You don't speak! You've said enough." he said as he lead my mom inside with him. I growled and ran into the trees, shifting. Not giving a second thought to my shredded clothes lying on the ground in pieces.

'Collin!' I yelled through the pack's link.

'Sup' he mumbled, angry with my upset attitude.

'You will address your Alpha correctly!' I growled, my Alpha tone leaking through making how wolf submit to my order.

He snorted, but addressed me again, 'Yes, Alpha?'

'Have you got her scent yet?' I asked, getting more annoyed when he stalled to answer me.

'No' he said grimly.

I snarled, enraged. 'Hurry up!' my Alpha voice clearly ringing through my packs ears.

----------

Audrey's POV

My eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing a large brown tent around the big bed I was laying in. I felt two strong arms easily tighten around my waist as a soothing, warm breath rolled over my neck. I smiled as I remembered I was with Jason.

My head was laid on his chest with my right hand in his, holding me close to him.

"Good morning" he whispered into my ear with a smile, making chills running slowly down my back. I looked up at him and couldn't help but to smile back.

"Morning."

Outside his tent we heard footsteps and I immediately froze and Jason's arms slightly tightened around my waist. I held my breath and hid my face in the crook of his neck, just waiting for someone to burst in and find me with Jason.